Finally, an update!

Draw me in

Taeyeon had just arrived at Blanc and Eclare headquarter when she bumped into someone at the lobby.

"Ow!"

"Oh! I'm sorry, sorry sorry!"

Taeyeon quickly apologised and helped the girl pick up her things on the floor.

"No it's ok. It's my fault too. I was in a rush that I didn't -"

Taeyeon just handed out the last file she had picked up when she heard the girl suddenly stopped talking.

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ah. Y-Yeah. Um, you're... Kim Taeyeon. Right?" The girl asked carefully.

Taeyeon was confused at first before she nodded her head.

"That... I am. So, I'm sorry again for causing you trouble. You said you were in a rush. You better hurry then."

Taeyeon smiled and excuse herself to leave but when she just walked a few step, the girl called for her attention.

"Yes?" Taeyeon asked as she turned around to look at the girl again.

"I, my name is Seolhyun. Kim Seolhyun."

"Huh?"

"I used to work at your mother's company when you were still there being in charge but I quit few months after you left."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I don't remember you." Taeyeon frowned and scratched her head.

Seolhyun laughed and smiled at Taeyeon shyly.

"It's ok. I-"

"I thought you're coming up to pick me."

Both of them stopped at the cold voice from someone that's all too familiar to them.

Taeyeon turned her head slowly and saw Jessica walking towards her, looking all hot and cold at the same time.

Definitely taking Taeyeon's breath away everytime.

"O-Oh. Hello Ms. Jung." Seolhyun bowed quickly and looked down.

Jessica keep her straight face and nodded her head only at her greeting. Irene who were behind her all the time recognised the girl as she came down to check with the receptionist if she had already came, so she stepped forward.

"Ms. Kim Seolhyun?"

"Huh? Ah. Yes. I am."

"I believe you are here for a proposal the company you're working at is offering us. Yes?"

"Yes, indeed I am here to bring the proposal."

Jessica raised her eyebrows and looked at Seolhyun from head to toe.

"I was told the appointment should be 10 minutes ago."

"Sica she-" 

Jessica glared at Taeyeon when Taeyeon tried to say something. Taeyeon gulped and smiled nervously.

Irene side glanced at Taeyeon and tried her best to not laugh at Taeyeon's frightened face.

"Ms. Kim Seolhyun? Follow me. We shall not delay any more time." Irene said with her business tone.

Irene bowed at Jessica and Taeyeon before she asked Seolhyun to follow her.

Jessica made a mental note to text Irene to be as strict as usual reviewing the proposal.

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh after Irene and Seolhyun left them. She stepped closer towards Jessica and peeked on her face, only to get startled and stepped back when Jessica turned to glare at her again.

"W-What did I do???" Taeyeon asked.

"You really need to learn not to let girls stopping you and let them take your attention." Jessica said.

"I was just being polite."

"And you being polite is also making girls liking you even more. Ugh. Why you gotta be this attractive." Jessica grumbled and crossed her arms.

Taeyeon smiled, finding Jessica cute being this way.

"But I'm only attracted to you." Taeyeon said before she moved closer and pecked Jessica's lips.

Jessica blinked her eyes, trying to process of the fact that Taeyeon just gave her a peck in public. She looked around and could see that her employees murmuring with smiles on their faces while looking at her and Taeyeon.

"Forgive me, please?" Taeyeon asked for her forgiveness softly. She cleared and looked at Taeyeon.

"You're lucky that you're mine. So you're forgiven." Jessica said.

"Wait. Shouldn't it supposed to be "you're lucky that I love you"? No?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked ahead. 

"S-Sicaaaa." Taeyeon followed her.

"I'm hungry." Jessica said coldly but Taeyeon know her better. She's just sulking at her. Taeyeon chuckled and quickly walked beside her and put her right arm around Jessica's waist before pulling her closer. 

"Then let's go have an early lunch." Taeyeon said, and she didn't see that Jessica have a small smile on her face. 

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 


"Where are we going?" Jessica asked when have no idea Taeyeon is driving to where.

"My home."

"Oh."

"You don't mind right? We'll have lunch with my parents."

"I don't mind. Do they know already that we're coming?"
Taeyeon grinned and shakes her head.

"It'll be a surprise to my mother."

 

Well, definitely a surprise but surprise to Taeyeon too. Her mother scolded her and keep slapping her shoulders for not telling her in advance.

"I told you before to let me know beforehand if you're going to bring my daughter in law." Mrs. Kim still scolding Taeyeon's at the door while Mr. Kim already assisting Jessica to their home.

"Um, are they going to be ok?" Jessica asked and looked at her lover pouting at her mother who's hands on waist and scolding Taeyeon like Taeyeon just done a very bad thing.

"They will. Don't worry. It's nothing new actually." Mr. Kim laughed and asked Jessica to follow him to the living room.

"Mom. Come on. It's good enough I'm bringing her here. If I never do so, you'll even be frustrated. No?"

"Don't you dare to talk to me back you young lady."

"Mooooommm. What's wrong with you?"

"No. You. What's wrong with you."

"Ok ok. I'm sorry for not telling you in advance but now that she's here, mom you can cook all you want for your special guest now rather than making her wait because my Sica is starving mom."

With that, Taeyeon's mother got panicked and rushed to the kitchen asking their maid to help her out leaving Taeyeon right there without even saying anything else.

"My mother. Yep. That's my mother." Taeyeon sighed.

"Oh, Taeyeon ah. How about you go show her around while waiting for your mother to finish cooking. I think she'll be taking her sweet time to prepare a perfect lunch for Jessica here." Taeyeon's father said once Taeyeon approached him and Jessica inside.

"I'm planning to." Taeyeon murmured.

Mr. Kim smiled at Taeyeon and told Jessica to just be comfortable before he left to go check on his wife.

"Your parents seem to be very carefree, are they always here at home?" 

"They are. Dad's giving half of the work to Woobin Oppa already and he's doing what he can do at home since he have an office here, unless if he need to come to the company then he'll go. Mom, well she appointed a loyal staff as her right hand and secretary to take care of the company, just like how you let Irene handle most of the important things to do." Taeyeon said.

"No wonder." Jessica nodded.

"Do you want to go upstairs? I want to show you my masterpieces."

"Ok sure."

Taeyeon let Jessica grabbed her hand and lead the way.

Taeyeon brought Jessica to the room where Taeyeon usually put her stuffs.

"Here you go."

Taeyeon opened the door for Jessica and let her came inside before her. Jessica know Taeyeon is a skillful photographer but the photos hanging on the walls still surprised her. She even amazed with Taeyeon's drawings.

"This is amazing, Tae."

"It is. Thanks."

Taeyeon went to grab her camera and set it up, she looked at Jessica who's busy looking around the room. Taeyeon smiled and took pictures of her.

"You're beautiful." Taeyeon whispered as she looked at Jessica's side profile from the picture she's taking.

"What's that?"

Taeyeon got startled when suddenly Jessica stood right in front of her. She looked into Jessica's curious eyes, she wanted to reply but she's stucked looking into her eyes.

"You're- too close." Taeyeon said breathlessly.

Jessica just smiled and tilted her head cutely.

"Am I?" She asked and stepped closer, holding Taeyeon's left arm with her right hand caressing Taeyeon's perfect jawline.

"But I like being close with you." Taeyeon said honestly.

Jessica giggled and kissed Taeyeon's lips gently.

"Good. Because I want to always be close to you."

Taeyeon smiled back hearing it from Jessica so she leaned into her to kiss her lips which Jessica returned back with the same passion. Taeyeon can feel that Jessica's smiling as they kissed.

Her heart beats wildly because of that, the feeling of making Jessica smile through their kisses makes her go crazy. Loving the fact that Jessica love her the same.

'I'm falling crazily in love with this Jung.'