It's happening

Draw me in

Taeyeon's pov

 

I told Woobin that I'm going to Blanc and Eclare headquarter. He kept teasing me about it since last night when he knew. Even right now, he couldn't stop teasing.

"Yah oppa! Would you stop it already?" I hissed at him.

"Come on. Don't blame your oppa. I've been waiting for this day to finally come, you having love interest in your life and me, as your brother will be here to tease the hell out of you." He said, laughing happily.

"I hate you." I glared.

"I love you too, dear sister." He ruffled my hair and I keep pushing him away but he just laughed.

"Here." He handed me a car key.

"You can use my other car for the time being. Don't worry, I have only use this car twice. So people wouldn't expect anything." He said.

"Range rover huh. Ok. Thanks." I took the key.

"Go now. You don't make Jessica Jung wait."

"Shut up." I muttered and left him laughing.

Is this really a good decision? Will I be able to stay sane later? I don't know, there's just something about Jessica Jung that always drive me crazy.

I've arrived after 20 minutes to the building. This is my first time coming here and I must admit, Blanc and Eclare looks expensive. I drove to the entrance and one of the guard approached me so I rolled down the window. 

"I'm here for Ms. Jung." I told him. 

"Are you Kim Taeyeon?" He asked, I just nodded. 

He quickly opened the car's door for me, I stepped out and thanked him.

"I'll park your car Ms. Kim. She is expecting you, you can go in. Ms. Bae will assist you right away. She's inside." He informed me. 

I walked in and as soon as I entered, a beautiful lady approached me and introduced herself as Irene Bae, Jessica's secretary. 

"She is waiting for you. Let's go." 

Wow. She is just like her boss. Very straightforward and cold. 

Jessica's office located at the top floor. I just followed her secretary from behind when we reached the floor. There was a reception desk in front as soon as the elevator's door opened. Two women there and bowed to us, greeting Irene too. Then we turned right, a man in black suit standing at the corner of the sliding glass door. He scanned his finger on the scanner, then the door slide opened for us.

There were two desk inside, one at right side with a label of 'Secretary' on the desk and another at left side with 'Personal Assistant', Kelly was sitting there. She stood up and bowed at me. I just smiled at her.

In front of me, a huge door with the label on top of it spelled "CEO's room."

Irene pressed the small button at the right side of the door and informed Jessica that she is with me.

"Let her in." I heard Jessica replied through the speaker.

"You can just enter now, Ms. Kim." Irene told me. I thanked her and she went back to her desk. I knocked first out of a habit, before I finally opened the door.

I stepped inside and closed the door carefully. I looked up and saw Jessica already standing, leaning on the edge of her desk with arms crossed, staring right into my eyes.

"You're on time. Impressive." She said.

Well first, because Woobin told me Jessica doesn't like to wait. Second, I don't like making anyone wait.

"Yeah."

She cleared and gestured me to sit on the sofa which I just obeyed.

"I thought you wouldn't come." She said and checked her nails. I'm sure her nails as pretty as the owner.

"I-" What am I supposed to say here?!

"You're nervous." She stated.

"Huh?"

"I said, you're nervous. As always."

"Oh."

I looked away and fake a cough. I heard her heels clacking, and I can feel she is coming towards me. I hesitantly looked at her and widened my eyes when I see her standing in front of me with hands on her back.

Before I could say something, she suddenly bend down slightly and leaned her face near to mine. I wanted to look away, I really wanted to escape but it's like she put a spell on me. I couldn't move, I couldn't look away.

"Why are you always nervous around me, Kim?" She asked in a whisper.

I couldn't answer her that. I keep silent and still looking into her pretty, attractive eyes.

"Well. Aren't you gonna ask me, why I'm telling you to come and see me?" She asked.

"Uh, why?" I asked just like what she wanted.

"Because of two things." She said and stood up straight now.

"I want you to draw a new design for my upcoming collection. Something simple and unique."

Wait. Hold on. What.

"I will ask my secretary to send you the details of this project. You just need to give your email to her later. You can look through the details first before agreeing to this. I'll give you the contract proposal to sign once you give us greenlight."

My head is spinning, I didn't listen to her properly and all I heard was proposal. 

"What proposal?"

Jessica stared at me with a little smirk. I hate that smirk, it's killing me.

"Mm would you like it better if I give you a marriage proposal instead?" her smirk grow wider when I became flustered.

"I won't repeat myself, Kim. Whatever you hear. I hope you will agree to work with me." She said.

I'm doomed. Is it possible for me to say no?

"If... I say no?" I dared myself to ask her that.

Her smirk instantly gone and she's wearing a straight face right now. Yep, I'm dead. Goodbye mom, dad and Woobin. Please don't cry for me.

"Would you?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Would you say no?"

"I... I'll think about it." I stuttered.

When she said nothing, I'm becoming even more nervous now. I can't stand this feeling. So I stood up abruptly. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I need to go now." I said.

"I'm not done yet. I thought I told you I called you here because of two things." She said.

"Well then, what's the second thing?" I asked bravely.

She stepped forward and our noses were only an inch away. Kim Taeyeon, don't you dare to faint in front of this goddess. That would be embarrassing.

"Hmm."

She hummed softly and leaned closer, let her nose touches mine slightly.

"I want to know, do you perhaps have a boyfriend or... a girlfriend maybe?" She asked and hold my right arm, she caressed my skin gently with only her thumb. Her touch makes me shiver.

"N-No." I whispered. I really need to get away from here now.

"Good. Well, now you have one." She said.

"Huh?"

"I'll see you when I see you, girlfriend." She winked before letting me go.

She went to her desk and sit down on her swivel chair, crossing both her legs and arms as she smirked at me.

"You can go now but go see Irene first, don't forget to write down your email." She told me.

"I'm... Confused here?" I frowned and tilted my head.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"I'm planning to give you a contract proposal and claiming you as mine." She confirmed.

"What?"

"I don't repeat myself, honey." She said seductively.

Ok. I really need to get out of here alive first before I can think straight about the whole thing.

"Oh. Before you go, would you mind to come here first? I need your number." She said and waved her phone.

Am I really her girlfriend? We just met! I mean, we only met for a few times! Is she serious?

"Girlfriend~" She cooed.

I almost trip when I walked towards her. Damn it, I'm not myself right now.

She gave me her phone which I quickly take and typed in my number. 

"I uh, I'll go now." I looked at her. Oh god, I'm melting right now. She just had to smile that sweet to me. 

"Take care." She said softly and patted my hand. 

"Yeah." 

I rushed outside and the last thing I heard was her cute giggles. Giggles! Jessica Jung's giggles! Dear heart, please be strong. Sigh.