Confirmation

Draw me in

Taeyeon went to the bar to get drunk. She's not in her right mind. All because of a certain Jung that make her become a mess like this.

She rented a private room with a karaoke and ordered drinks for herself. She kept drinking more and more until she couldn't think anymore.

Taeyeon slumped on the sofa and lay down, rubbing her face and sighed heavily.

"Ah what's happening with me." Taeyeon said to no one.

After hours of being drunk and singing by herself, Taeyeon dropped the mic and fell on the floor.

Just then, the door clicked open.

"Take off your heels! That clacking sound reminds me of that Jung." Taeyeon said to the person who just entered. However, the said person ignored her and continued to approach her who's laying on the floor.

"You look really messy right now." The person mumbled.

"Ugh. Mind your own business." The drunk Taeyeon said. She squinted her eyes and tried to focus her vision to see who just talked to her.

"What are you doing here Missy? I've booked this room already." Taeyeon said.

"I'm taking you home."

"I don't know where is home."

"..."

"And you don't know my home."

"Let me correct myself, I'm taking you to my home."

"NO!" Taeyeon yelled and pouted.

"You can't." Taeyeon said.

"Now why can't I?"

"Because you're not Jessica Jung."

The person scoffed and shook her head.

"You're really drunk not to recognise me right now, Kim. I am Jessica Jung." Jessica said and asked two of her bodyguards to help carry Taeyeon.

"Noooooo. Huhu please don't take me away. Jessica will kill me. I can't cheat on her. It's not even 24 hours yet since she claimed me as her girlfriend." Taeyeon cried.

"Oh god." Jessica massaged her temple and asked her guards to ignore Taeyeon and just carry her.

"What if she kill meeeeeeeee." Taeyeon continued whining.

"I'm not gonna kill you, Kim. You're not cheating on me. I am your girlfriend." Jessica said.

"I'm gonna be dead even before I can have romantic dates with her, my very first girlfriend. We haven't even kissed! Why is the world so unfair."

Jessica stopped and turned around to look at the drunk Taeyeon.

"So I'm your first girlfriend too." Jessica mumbled.

"You aren't my girlfriend! I am only Jessica Jung's girlfriend!" Taeyeon whined again.

"Damn right you are. Only mine." Jessica said and cupped Taeyeon's cheek.

"Now stop whining, Kim. Let me bring you home or I will really kill you now."

Jessica smirked seeing Taeyeon quickly shook her head.

"Good. Let's go home now, shall we?"

Taeyeon quickly nodded her head. Jessica's screaming internally seeing how cute Taeyeon are right now.

Jessica did bring Taeyeon to her apartment. She cleaned her up and tucked her in, letting her sleep in her bed.

Jessica sit on a chair beside her bed and staring at Taeyeon's peaceful sleeping face.

She was thinking if Taeyeon doesn't like the idea of being in a sudden relationship with her. She admitted it was wrong of her not to ask for Taeyeon's opinion on the matter and just claimed her like that.

"Sleep well, Kim. We'll talk tomorrow." Jessica whispered and went to sleep right beside Taeyeon.

 

 

... 

 

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up with a headache. She groaned as she tried to sit up and hold her head.

"I shouldn't drink again next time." She mumbled to herself.

"Oh. You're up."

Hearing the familiar voice, Taeyeon widened her eyes and all the sleepiness completely faded away. Her jaw dropped seeing Jessica who just came out of the bathroom with a white robe covering her body and water dropping from her wet hair.

"How's your head?"

"..."

Taeyeon gasped and pulled away the blanket to see if she's or not. She then looked up to the ceiling trying to remember if anything happened last night.

Jessica who was watching her just rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry. I never touch you if that's what you were thinking. Nothing happen between us. We just sleep." Jessica told her.

"Oh." Taeyeon slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

Jessica was dumbfounded to see Taeyeon like that.

"Don't tell me you wish something would have happened last night?" Jessica asked

"N-No." Taeyeon stuttered.

Jessica just chuckled and nodded. 

"You should go wash up now. I'll prepare breakfast for us and wait for you. We'll talk about us ok. So go shower and clear your mind." Jessica told her and handed her the towel.

"Huh?"

"Shower, Kim."

"Oh." Taeyeon grabbed the towel and stood up, only to realise that Jessica's standing close with her.

Jessica was smirking at her and rubbed her arm.

"Don't be long ok. I'll miss you." Jessica said.

"O-Ok." Taeyeon then rushed to go to the bathroom.

Jessica smiled and change into a comfortable clothes before she prepare some of her clothes for Taeyeon to use.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov

 

I just finished preparing the breakfast when Taeyeon came to the kitchen. I looked up at her and scanned her from head to toe. Hm. I like her wearing my shirts.

"Uh, thank you for the shirts." She whispered.

"No problem. You can sit first." I told her and she just nodded. I served the food I've cooked before I took a seat opposite her.

"Let's eat first then we'll talk." I said.

We eat in silence. Not that I mind. I like a peace and quiet morning like this.

"I'm done." Taeyeon said and glanced up at me. I just smiled at her and she smiled shyly.

"So, you are aware that I'm claiming you as my girlfriend right?" I asked her.

"Oh. Yeah."

"I want to apologise."

"What?"

"I'm apologising right now."

"You're... Breaking up with me already?"

I laughed seeing her frown.

"I guess, you really don't know a thing about me yet." I said.

"I am Jessica Jung. I'll get what I want. Well in this case, it's not a what but a who."

"I don't understand."

"You intrigued me, Kim."

When she didn't say anything but just staring blankly at me, I sit up straight and looked at her with my serious face.

"I'm not joking around ok. I really like you and I want you to be mine. I'm a very straightforward person, Kim. I met you, I like you, so all I want is to have you as my girlfriend now. I have never been in a romantic relationship so I don't really know what to do about you. I only say and do everything based on what I feel is right." I said.

"I know it was too sudden. But if you need time to think, it's ok. I'll take that. Now that I've already confessed my feeling, I would like to know if we are on the same page here even though I got the feeling that you obviously like me the same but I still need to hear it from you." I added.

"Well, I... Umm, It's true that it's very sudden." She said.

"I know." 

"And umm, I didn't expect you to make me yours that soon." 

"So you don't want to?" 

"What?" 

"You don't want to be my girlfriend?" 

"N-No! Yes, I mean... Yes, I want to." 

I hold myself from smiling seeing her cute face. 

"Are you sure? I can always take back my words you know." I . 

"Hey! It's so unfair of you to do that to me. You can't just come and drag me into your life and claim me then just throw me away without even asking about my feelings! I am hurt now, Jung." 

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. 

"That's a first, coming from you." I said. She then gasped and covered with her palm after realising what she just said. 

"I... I mean, I'm not a toy that you can just take and leave anytime you like." She said. 

I frowned and sighed. 

"I just told you that I like you. And if you don't like the fact of me, claiming you as mine then you can just tell me now. I am asking about your opinion right now, Kim." 

"You shouldn't be that cold and serious with me. This isn't one of your business meeting or whatsoever. At least, let me breathe." She replied. 

"Fine. Then what should I do now?" 

"Can you smile a little?" 

"Oh. Ok." I shrugged and looked at her again with a smile. 

"You know what? I take that back. Please don't smile." 

"Yah! You're so confusing. What do you want exactly??" I glared at her. 

"Excuse me?? You're the one who confuse me here." She said. 

Oh my god. It's not even a day yet, but we already have a lover quarrel. Really? 

"What I meant earlier is, you can't break up with me when I'm already your girlfriend now."

I looked at her when she said that, before I could say something, she continued her sentences. 

"And I actually like you too." 

I smiled. That's enough for me. 

"And I said don't smile at me." She said. 

"Why?" 

"My heart can't take it." She mumbled. Now that surprised me. 

"So you know how to be sweet too. Not bad. You make my heart skip a beat just now." I winked at her. 

"You're such a flirt." She said. 

"Nah. Never been, until I met you." I replied honestly. 

"Ok, and a sweet talker too." She said. 

"You're my girlfriend, I can sweet talk all I want with you." I told her. I just laughed when she doesn't know what to reply me. 

"So are we all good? I'm yours, you're mine. No one sided feelings right? I need to make sure of this before anyone else know about our relationship." I asked again for a confirmation. 

"Yeah. I can't believe I got into a relationship like this." She said. 

"Be thankful. You got yourself a Jessica Jung. Everyone is lining up and begging for my love you know." I smirked. 

"What? I should say thank you now?" She asked in disbelieve. 

I laughed and shook my head. 

"Hm. You are starting to feel comfortable with me already since you are not stuttering now talking to me, which is good. Keep it up. I might reward you with a kiss that you've been dreaming of from me." I and laughed when she choke on her water as she was drinking when I said all of those. 

Kim Taeyeon, I think life will be so interesting now with you.