Prologue

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiao Zhan, a 25 year old young man who's the CEO of Xiao Inc. A hardworking young man who wants to build his own business empire to prove his worth as the heir of Xiao Inc, to his father. He always thought that his father, Mr Xiao Ying only sees him as one among the employees who works for him, and not a son.

Xiao Zhan is engaged to Wang Yibo, the son of Mr Wang Zhan and sole heir of Wang group of companies, as part of a business wedding. The Wang group of companies are a company that is wide spread across the world and has many different businesses. Wang Yibo is a 23 year old who loves his life and wanted to get the most out of it. His exterior always portrayed him to be an extreme spoiled brat, which he surely is.

Yibo grew up as the sweetheart of his parents and his parents always fulfilled whatever his wishes were..! Therefore, he grew up in a society where he gets what he wants which actually spoils him up to a level. But still, Yibo is a delinquent young man you know what he does and how to do it better than anyone else.

Despite being a spoilt brat like how others thought of him, he is still the devil in disguise when it comes to the business world. His abilities are on the top, even though most of the time he is low key about it. But Xiao Zhan on the other hand grew up in a family which holds pride in everything that they did, and he's also expected to do the same or even more.

Xiao Zhan was completely against the marriage when his father, Mr Xiao Ying informed him about it. But at the end Zhan had to get going with the plans of his father as the old man threatened to disown him. Zhan was mad for what the old man did to him and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter