NINE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Times had past so quickly without them knowing with their busy schedules. Taeyeon and Tiffany did not have time to meet for their second date because of the latter who was in New York for two months. The actress had been given a golden opportunity to star in a movie directed by a famous director.

Of course, Tiffany had agreed to the proposal just like that because it is once in a million years, an actress like her can be casted to join the famous director movie. She had told Taeyeon about it over a phone call, and the latter was happy for her even though there was a slight feeling of sadness maybe because they cannot meet for a long time.

However, Tiffany had assured her that she will spend her time to finish their remaining dates after she came back from America. The promise made both of them at eased, knowing both parties tried to be understanding and trying hard to make sure there was ‘them’ at the end.

Tons of chats had been sent to each other and a few video calls to make up the time throughout the two months. Because of the time zone difference, with Seoul was ahead of 14 hours from New York made them replied the chats at different times. Sometimes, they willing to sleep late or wake up early just to matched the time difference.

Tiffany had thought for so many times that they were behaving like a couple in a long-distance relationship and smiles at the thought that they were really a good job. Maybe- just maybe if there was a chance for them in the future, Tiffany knew both Taeyeon and her will do a great job to survive anything.

They were really used all of the opportunity they had to video call each other because Taeyeon always said to her about “looking at your face made my days and heart become better. I need my dose of strength from you”, which of course Tiffany’s lips replied with scoffed while her heart doing somersault and her blushed cheeks, betrayed her.

Like now, Tiffany was in her van on the way to another filming set when she tried her luck to video call the CEO. It was 10.30AM in New York and almost midnight in Seoul. She was scared that she disturbed the brunette girl, however luckily luck was on her side today.

Taeyeon answered the unexpected video call from the actress with her usual dork smiles that Tiffany find adorable.

“Hello beautiful”, there you go the older girl daily small flirting to the younger one.

“Hi TaeTae, you’re going to sleep?”. Tiffany saw that Taeyeon was laying down on her bed and she can see Taeyeon’s face because of her dim light’s room.

“Yeah. I have early meeting tomorrow so need to sleep early. You have a break?”

“In the van. I’m going to another set. You should sleep TaeTae, look at your dark circle”, Tiffany’s finger her phone screen like it was Taeyeon’s dark circle. “…sleep early next time. You need enough sleep for you to growing up”.

Taeyeon groaned and pouted her lips at her remarks. The actress will always like that, one second, she will say sweet things to her and another second, she will try to piss her. That was why she like the actress.

“I don’t need to grow up. I’m already charming like this”. Taeyeon puffed out with proud while Tiffany was just rolling her eyes, annoyed at the CEO pridefulness.

“Yeah, I know chicks flock at you like you’re their mother, right?”

“Hahahha…Why do I smell jealousy here”. Taeyeon sniffed her nose around trying to annoy the girl more.

“Huh…I won’t get jealous over those girls”

“Eh..Why?”

“Because..they’re not on my level and why do I need to be jealous?”

“Huishhh….as expected Tiffany Young is in the other level of confidence”. Taeyeon roared with laughter when Tiffany flipped her hair arrogantly at her. She shook her head and held her almost in pain stomach because of the excessive laughed.

“Don’t laugh too much TaeTae. You need to sleep after this”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter