TWENTY-TWO

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was eyeing the dance floor and those people who were moving their bodies, dancing into each other, forgetting their troubles and just enjoying the time where their bodies took control and not the mind.

 

She was sipping her beer, waiting patiently for her friends to come to the club as what they had promised that morning.

 

Finally, the drought days, not having the time to have any entertainment and just worked their to the limit had been passed.

 

They got the time to meet and luckily, Tiffany also can join them. They had promised to meet at 9 but she cannot even see their silhouettes.

 

She was having dinner meeting with one of the shareholders, so she drove straight to the club, thinking that she will be late.

 

But the reality was, she was the only one here, waiting for her friends to come.

 

She can feel eyes were on her. She was not being haughty, but she knew those men and women were drooling over her.

 

Since she was young, Taeyeon knew that she had that effect. The effect to make people succumb into her and made them worshipped her.

It was really hard to not succumb into the temptation of having them worshipping her. Telling her how she made them felt so good, how she was better than anyone else.

 

Releasing her stress by hearing them her name, asking her to get rough or faster. Of course, as a good person, she complied with their demands because it her ego.

 

Every time her past conquest came and asked her if she wanted to have fun with them, she was struggling to say no. But, she surely tried hard when only rejection came out from .

 

From her peripheral view, she can see Mina walked towards her. She knew that face and smirked too well.

 

“Ms Kim. Do you want to have fun with me?”. She can feel the hot breath tickling her ear and Mina’s finger, slowly trailed from her temple towards her jawline and stop on her lips.

 

When she felt those fingers rubbed her lips and her mind got intoxicated from Mina’s perfume, Taeyeon almost said yes but a stern voice, woke her up from her temporary intoxicated state.

 

“No. Ms Kim won’t have time for you anymore”

 

Mina was quickly stood up from the couch and bowed her head down when she realised the owner of that voice. “S-sum..baenim”, her stutters made the other woman rolled her eyes, annoyed with people like her.

 

The stern voice woman took a seat beside the CEO and wrapped her hand over Taeyeon’s hand possessively. “We always have fun together right baby?”. The woman laid her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while looking at the woman who dare to seduce what was hers.

 

“Don’t worry Mina-shi. I can take care of my girlfriend really well”

 

“I-m so…sor-ry sunn-baenim”. After Mina’s bowed at them, she quickly gathered her jelly legs to move from the booth. It was so scary to see her senior like that and Mina knew she was doomed because she knew how powerful Tiffany Young in this industry.

 

“Oh Mina-shi”. Her legs stop walking when she heard Tiffany called her name again.

 

“FYI, we always have fun anywhere and anytime. So don’t worry, Taeyeon is satisfy with only me”. That were the words she heard when she turned around to face her senior back.

 

She gulped, nod and walked away not only from the booth but away from the club. She was really making her own grave for seducing Kim Taeyeon when she knew… no scratch that…everyone in this world knew that Kim Taeyeon belongs to Tiffany Young.

 

 

“Daeeebakk”. The trio who watched that drama from before only can utter that word. They were really shocked to see that side of Tiffany and mentally prayed for Taeyeon to be alright after this.

 

“Yah…what are you guys doing there. Come here, ppalli”. Tiffany quickly gestured her friends to come over. She was smiling brightly to them and but to the midget who still sit stiffly beside her, Tiffany gave her this icy look that made Taeyeon shuddered.

 

“Wow Tiff. I’m impressed. Don’t know that you can be this y”. Sooyoung patted Tiffany’s shoulder. Her face showed that she was really proud of Tiffany and the latter just shrugged her shoulder. Indicating that was nothing.

 

“I bet she won’t have the gut to talk to Tae unnie anymore”

 

“Aniya Yoong. She won’t even stand near Tae anymore. Don’t you see those lasers, Tiff shoots with her eyes. Aigooo…I still feel the chill…aigooo”. Yuri shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter