TWENTY-THREE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The auto door of Blanc & Eclare opened when the sensor, sensing someone approached the door and revealed Tiffany with her manager by her side. They were walking hastily towards the lift not giving a damn by what the employees will think about it.

 

In their minds right now, they would not want to face HellSica because…no one, let me repeat NO ONE wanted to face Jessica Jung when she was mad, and Manager Park thought she would totally face death if Jessica in rage.

 

“It’s okay unnie. She won’t be mad at us. It’s not our fault, right? We can’t predict the traffic…” Tiffany tried to persuade herself that Jessica would understand their situation and would not release her scary mode. After years of befriending that girl, little by little she already immune with Jessica scary mode but when she already promised the girl a day before that she would be on time, her inside cannot help but to be scared. “….oh my god, I should not promise her like that. She hates people who is late when already promise. I break our pinky promise. Our precious pinky promise…”.

 

Manager Park patted her shoulder and squeezed it, to give some sort of strength to the artist. She wanted to shake her head and laughed when Tiffany was also worried about their broken pinky promise because the manager and also Jessica knew that for Tiffany, pinky promise was a sacred promise. So, breaking it will be the same as you had done some sort of sins.

 

“Jessi… I’m so sorry, I know that I’m late and it is awful of me to break our pink-“, Tiffany stopped her rambling once she was sure that she cannot see her bestfriend in that room. It was packed with staff, but she cannot see any blonde in there.

 

All of the staff looked at her weirdly because she was talking very fast and they cannot catch what she was talking about, but she did not mind them.

 

Her eyes were searching for Jessica, totally guarded up because she was afraid that girl would hide somewhere in the room and ready to strike her when she was not looking.

 

“Don’t worry Ms Tiffany. Ms Jung is not here. She’s having guests right now. You’re safe”

 

The words that left from the photographer made her released a relief sighed and beamed them her famous eye smiles.

 

She felt like her soul just came back to her and all of her strength that went away the moment she entered the door had finally returned.

 

She then walked to the makeup room to do her makeup and latter change into those clothes that she needed to wear during this photoshoot.

 

This photoshoot was for Blanc & Eclare latest collection and the company was pairing up with Vogue Magazine to feature Tiffany Young for next month edition.

 

The theme was simple as Jessica wanted to do some changing in her company collection, so they had made a collection that would be easy to dress up and simple enough. They had targeted the youth for this collection especially couple or friends.

 

 

“What???”

 

The staff that was standing in front of Jessica, felt like her ears would be gone when she heard her boss screaming.

 

She swears that she can see fumes started to leave from the CEO’s head and nostril. She was pitying herself because she needed to inform this bad situation to the boss.

 

“Call another model”

 

“We already call other agencies, but they said all of them are not available right now. If tomorrow then-“

 

“No. We can’t wait for tomorrow. Haishhh. I’m swear I’m gonna kill someone right now”. Jessica’s eyes looked sharply at the poor girl in front of her while uttering those words and she can see her staff gulped, terrified.

 

“What’s wrong Jess?”, Jessica turned to face the source of the voice and the staff took it as an opportunity to hide in makeup room. Trying to safe herself from Jessica Jung’s wrath.

 

“The model that should be doing the shoot with you cannot come. Fever”

 

“Can’t I just do it by myself, then?”

 

“Nope. There are few scenes I want you with someone else. It will against the whole idea if there is only you in the picture…Wait a minute!!”, Jessica quickly type something on her phone when she remembered something, or it can be said someone can help her with this.

 

“Where are you right now?”, Jessica asked hurriedly when the line was connecting. She did not want to spend another second left or her backup plan would be gone to the drain.

 

“Both of you come to the shooting hall, 8th floor quickly. There is an emergency”. She nodded her head when she heard the person on the other line said they would come there quickly.

 

Smiles plastered on her face, she can feel all eyes were on her so with a sweet voice, she asked them to get ready to do photoshoot for Tiffany’s part first.

 

 

“What’s wrong, Sica?”, Yuri asked quickly when she saw the owner of this building stood in front of the door. She and Taeyeon had been running to this floor from basement when she received the ‘emergency call’ from the blonde.

 

Taeyeon was wiping her sweats when Jessica’s words shocked her. She turned her head towards the latter, shaking her head and looked at her disbelief.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter