TWENTY-NINE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was searching for the toilet when someone called her name. She turned her back around and saw the son of the fashion designer she was having meeting with at the diner.

 

“Yes?”, her brow lifted felt weird that the man followed her here.

 

“I just wandering..if- if I can have your number”. He rubbed his neck sheepishly feeling somewhat shy in front of a gorgeous woman like Tiffany.

 

“Oh, but I already gave it to James”, replied Tiffany. She had already given her number to his dad why he needed it again? Tiffany was searching for the answer when the man, Jason decided to come clean.

 

“Ermm…How I should say this”, once again his hand was rubbing his neck. He took a deep breath and decided to say it straightforwardly. “I want to know you better. I like you”

 

“Oh..”, that’s only word that came out from Tiffany. She was speechless to hear it because they just met for the first time today and it would not been 10 minutes since she knew his name. How come he could say he like her. She wanted to chuckle because for her it was absurd but held it just to not hurt his feeling.

 

Tiffany was just about to open when the man was calling someone name. Her face showed that she was shocked when the person she saw after turning around was Taeyeon.

 

Great. That was what her mind said when Taeyeon was walking toward them. For sure the person Jason called was Taeyeon.

 

She did not know what to do so she was just looking down. Not totally want to face Taeyeon after a week since their last encounter. Her heart still remembered the stung Taeyeon’s words left.

 

“Ms Kim, you just arrive?”, asked Jason when they shook their hands. Taeyeon just nodded with her straight face. Totally not liking the view she saw right now.

 

“Forgive me. I forgot to introduce you to Tiffany Young, one of the models for this season” Jason being the oblivious one, introduced both of them to one another. He looked at Taeyeon when the woman laughed.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Jason…Jason. Of course, I know her. She is my girlfriend, man”

 

Tiffany quickly looked up, and Taeyeon took her hand in hers. Tiffany’s body was moving from standing besides Jason to standing besides Taeyeon. It was just a slight movement.

 

Her head turned to Jason and saw his stunned expression. Tiffany was feeling bad for him. It was just a few minutes ago he just told her about his interest on her now the bomb was dropped right into his face.

 

“O-ohh. I’m sorry Ms Young. I don’t know you’re Ms Kim’s girlfriend. Ermm…I’ll just go back to our seat” the man left them really quick even before Tiffany can stop the poor man. He was sweating because he just asked Kim Taeyeon’s girlfriend’s number. He was in real if Tiffany told the CEO about it.

 

“What are you doing here?”. She moved her body, making some distance between both of them. She took a glanced over her and noticed how she became thinner since the last time they met. How come someone became like this in just 7 days. Her heart felt the urged to ask but her mind kept reminding her that Taeyeon was not worth her concerned.

 

“I’ve meeting with James too”

 

“You know him”

 

“Yeah…we’ve some business together”

 

Tiffany wanted to ask more but Taeyeon’s phone was ringing so she just let her pick up the phone while she went to the toilet like what her initial intention.

 

 

 

“Hello little Kim”

 

“Hi, old man James”

 

“Yahh..I’m not that old”

 

“And I’m not little anymore, James”

 

“Indeed, it is true. You’ll never have this beautiful woman in your life if you’re the same little Kim, right?”

 

All of them laughed at James remarked. He opened his arms widely, gesturing for the C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter