TWENTY-ONE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Tiffany, love was something that she can categorise it as troublesome, full with pain, and add up with insecurity. Giving your best for your love one and as a return, you will get the feeling of being love.

 

It was totally different feelings when you got someone who love you. As a child, she received endless love from her family.

 

Her parents showered her with their loves to her since she was the youngest while her brother and sister would always pamper her and protect her.

 

The Hwang family would always made her felt loved. They always prioritised her like she was somewhat a fine china glass which was so delicate and fragile.

 

She grown up by getting the loves from the persons she loves.

 

But, she started to feel like the world was lying to her. The word ‘LOVE’ was just a scam and it was just a fairytale.

 

When the news about her mother infidelity broke out, Tiffany felt like her world was crushing and suffocating her.

 

It was still fresh in her mind, the memories from those days where people right and left talked about their family or particularly about her mother.

 

There was never a day passed without no one gossiped about it or assault her family for something that neither her, her father nor her siblings did.

 

She was just a 10 years old kid. How come they had the guts to assault someone as young as her.

 

Even though, she loathed those times when her family needed to suffer because of her mother, but she always remembered that because of that ill moments, their family bond became stronger.

 

They became each other pillars and helped to mend each other broken hearts, especially their father’s heart. The three siblings knew that it hit their father really bad, but that old man always shone their days with his eye smiles. The same eye smiles that they inherited.

 

After her old man died, Tiffany decided to come to Korea and started to chase her dream. At first her siblings forbade, but after countless of coaxing and liters of tears, they finally agreed, although reluctantly.

 

To anyone else, maybe her reason of deb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter