SEVENTEEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘BREAKING NEWS: ACTRESS/SINGER TIFFANY YOUNG SPOTTED ON A ROMANTIC DINNER DATE WITH A FAMOUS PRODUCER’

                                                    -SPORTSSUN

 

‘TIFFANY YOUNG AND KANG YU BIN IN A RELATIONSHIP? DOES NOT KANG YU BIN ALREADY MARRIED’

                                                                                                                             -KOREANDAILY

‘TIFFANY YOUNG IS A MISTRESS

                                                                                                                             -DISPATCHERS

‘TIFFANY YOUNG THE FAMOUS ARTIST IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MARRIED MAN’

                                                      -KOREABEE

 

 

The girl in a light pink hoodie paced back and forth in the empty meeting room. Her teeth were biting her thumb due to the anxiety that rose up in her body. She tried to think for any solution, but to no avail nothing, let’s repeat NOTHING came to her mind.

She was in the middle of practicing for her new album when the news suddenly broke out, making her company and herself stunned for a while before her manager quickly asked her about the news.

And of course, she denied it. She was not in the relationship with the producer and even though, she had this huge fangirling mode whenever she heard the producer’s works, she will not now, and in the future in a relationship with married man.

Tiffany groaned and cussed at the paparazzi who took her picture with the producer last night. It was true she went to have a dinner with him but it solely with the intention to thank him for working with her, as a singer with her producer.

That’s all. Why on earth that little, sneaky paparazzi can capture pictures of them in a very fishy angle.

Tiffany stopped pacing when she heard the meeting room’s door was opened and almost fifteen people came in. She bowed when she saw her company’s president and all of the directors were in the same room as her.

She gulped at the unformed saliva in that was suffocating her esophagus because of the looks of the directors. They looked really serious and ready to kill someone who poked their nests.

“Steph”

Her head shot up when she heard the voice and the endearing name that she knew only one person used it in this room. The President looked at her with this fatherly smile that made her became emotional because she felt like a bad daughter who let down her father.

Even with this scandal, her President still the same with his smile and gazed at her. It made her became more guilty. She pinched her thigh when her stomach twisted, filled with remorse.

“Is it true that you and Mr Kang do not have any special relationship?”

She bobbed her head frantically when the question was asked. She can feel all eyes on her, so she looked at each of them, tried to convey that she was saying the truth.

Living in an entertainment world made Tiffany learnt a lot of things. One of them was, you need to try hard to convey the higher ups about the truth because they will be a little bit skeptical with things involving relationship and money.

“So, can you tell us why you went there with him?”

“Well, I went there just to have a simple dinner with him. That’s all. I already told Manager Park and Manager Do about it and even Mr Yoo approved it”, Tiffany’s heart became a bit relieved when both of her managers and Mr Yoo, the CEO nodded their heads, indicating that they already knew about the dinner.

“Alright. So Steph, you need to help Mr Go to make a script for your press conference. I know you don’t like it but it is the only way for us to make it clear. Mere statement from us will not help it”

She nodded in understanding and offered a smile to Mr Go, the head of public relation department. She never worked with him, only his team for publishing updates for her songs, movies or dramas. Only that and not a dating scandal.

 

 

 

“Back doors are full with reporters and fans. I think they can predict we will use that ways”, reported one of the bodyguards to Tiffany and the delegates of directors in front of her.

She sighed heavily. Her body was tired because of all the training she had done for couple of days for her comeback but it was drowned to the drain and got flushed to the deeper side of the world when her President asked her to postpone it again.

Her heart fell to the ground, but she cannot do anything. If she can blame anyone, she will blame herself for being so reckless that made a scandal created by the paparazzi.

“I’m sorry Tiffany. I think the only way we can use is the main door. We will protect you with the bodyguards and Manager Do will wait in the van. Is it okay?”. Mr Yoo voiced out with his sorry voiced. He was trying to think any way for one of his artists to go out from their building, but all of them were negatives due to the enormous numbers of reporters and fans.

“Aniya, It’s okay Mr Yoo. I will use that way”. She flashed her eye smile to everyone of them and tried to build up some of the tiny little courage in her body. It will be understatement if she said that she just a little bit nervous because the reality was, she was shaking.

She took a little breath and nodded at her manager who held her hand, indicating that she was ready, and after that she started to walk with her manager beside her and bodyguards surrounded them.

Voices can be heard when the door of the company was opened up from inside and cameras started to flash rapidly. Her heart dropped down when she heard the words throwed to her.

“You’re ”

“Yahhh… we don’t want to stan a mistress”

“I hate you”

“Tiffany ”

“You’re disgusting”

People started to throw things at their direction. There were eggs, fruits, books and many more and all of them were shield by her bodyguards.

Tiffany wanted to cry but her manager unnie’s tight hold in her hand made her tried to become stronger. She kept mumbling “a little bit more, a little bit more” and looked at the direction of her van.

The situation became worst due to the aggressive fans, attacking and pushing the bodyguards. The reporters and cameramen also did not help and add their contribution too by pushing the bodyguard and tried to shove their mics to Tiffany, so the actress can answer their questions.

Tiffany was on the verged of shouting everyone to stop and wanted to cry her heart out when she saw the bodyguards on her right were all thrown down to the ground by the fans.

However, her sight was closed by a material, same goes to her upper body and followed by hands circled around her waist. She wanted to scream and push away that person who brave enough to hug her at this situation but stopped midway when she recognized the perfume.

Her heart skipped a beat and tears spilled out from her eyes. She let the woman’s body supported her weak one, totally leaning towards her.

 

 

She was watching the situation from her car and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter