TWENTY-FOUR

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, I am”

 

“B-but –“

 

“No but. Wear your mask and let’s go. We’re late”

 

With a deep sigh, Taeyeon wore her mask properly and went out from her car. She still feels unsure about their decision to come here, but seeing the other girl shooting glares at her, as she warned Taeyeon not to back out.

 

Now, Taeyeon was not sure whether she was the one who wanted to see that movie or that person who wore hoodie, cap, mask and sunglasses in the mall. People would surely look at them weirdly, but Tiffany had argued that it was the best way to dress when she was out.

 

Before they entered the mall, a hand stopped Tiffany from going in and made the girl looked at the culprit. “I don’t think this is a good idea Fany-ah. People will recognize you”. Taeyeon’s hand was slowly pulling Tiffany back to the car, but the girl did not budge.

 

“Haishh TaeTae. Trust me, everything will be okay. You trust me, right?”, eyes looked straight to the older girl eyes, making her expression turned to a slightly sad face. Taeyeon replied with a nodded and walked with Tiffany into the mall cautiously so Tiffany’s fans would not realise the singer presence in this mall.

 

Because Tiffany always had to be careful when she was outside, she already had this skill to move like a ninja so she would not be exposed to crowd that much. Every public figure must have that skills too and it impressed the CEO.

 

With Tiffany leading them, Taeyeon find them at the cinema area few minutes later without being in the crowd so much. They had gone into few exit doors, 1 lift, and walked at the area which surprisingly had lesser people.

 

Taeyeon was queuing to buy popcorn and soft drinks for them, but her head sometimes glanced at Tiffany. She still worried that someone would know that woman in baby pink hoodie was Tiffany. It will be a hassle for them to escape the fans once the news broke out.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. What would you have, Ms?”

 

“1 big caramel popcorn and 2 coke, please”

 

Taeyeon walked away from the counter after the cashier quickly prepared her order. She saw Tiffany was leaning on the wall, playing with her phone like everyone else. When she thought about it back, she thinks that Tiffany appearance and the way she acted, blend well with surrounding. So, maybe she should just relax.

 

“Hey. Are you excited for the movie?”

 

“Hurmm…so-so”

 

“Yahh..you can’t say it like that TaeTae. You’re the one who wants to watch this movie”

 

“Yes. But, I thought I’ll just rent one of the hall here so you will feel comfortable”, she sighed when she saw Tiffany shook her head. It was her idea to watch this movie because she did not have time to watch it before, so she invited Tiffany to watch it together. Luck was on her side when Tiffany was free today. She was readied to call this cinema management to rent the hall, but the singer strongly opposed the idea. They argued for half an hour with Taeyeon reasoned that she wanted to make Tiffany felt comfortable and to make sure she was fine but Tiffany counterattack with “ it will not feel like watching movie in cinema if only both of us in there Tae. Besides, I’m sure only few people will be in there. Frozen 2 had started showing 2 weeks ago, boo”.

 

Taeyeon wanted to say more to strengthen her argument but when Tiffany dropped the line, “…I rarely come to cinema to watch movie freely except for movie premiere. I just want to experience what others do too”, you guys can imagine how Taeyeon sighed and nodded her head, agreed to follow Tiffany’s wish.

 

 

“How is it? You’re happy now you can watch Frozen?”, Tiffany asked cheerfully after they left the cinema. She was happy to watch the movie with Taeyeon but seeing the woman with only a small smile, Tiffany’s smile flattened.

 

“What’s wrong?”, she asked when she pulled the CEO to another exit door. Slowly, she grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and rubbed her thumb on it. Trying to soothe whatever troubled Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter