FIFTEEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of knuckles hitting her door and a familiar voice asking permission to enter made her glanced at her watch first before said “come in”. She quickly tidied up some of the scattered items on her desk before acted like she was still reading the contract in her hand.

“Hey”

“Hello”

“You’re still busy?”

“Huhh? I’m not”

“Are you sure? It’s lunch time already and you still hold that”, Tiffany’s eyes shifted to the document held by the CEO and the latter cluelessly just followed her gazed before letting go the document in her hand just like that.

The ‘buk’ sound can be heard when the thick document landed on the desk. Taeyeon smile sheepishly but turned to a concerned smile when she saw the actress furrowed her brow.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing….where are the others?”, Tiffany shook her head and smile like her action before was not that important and asked the whereabouts of their friends. They had promised to have lunch together and discussed about the possibility to take their charity event into the next level.

All of them had decided in their group chat to meet at Taeyeon’s office because it will be weird for Tiffany to wait for them at others offices, afraid that Kim Corp’s employee will go berserk when they saw someone like Tiffany Young in their office. Taeyeon also did not want her employee got distracted and decided to not go for their lunch which were bad for their health, receiving sticker with rolling eyes from Yuri.

“They will come soon. Yuri just finish her meeting”

“Alright then….TaeTae”, their eyes locked together and Tiffany swore she can see a bit of excitement and maybe- happiness in Taeyeon’s eyes when she called the CEO with pet name that she created for her, “…continue it”.

She can see Taeyeon was confused so she pointed at the document Taeyeon had cutely in Tiffany’s eyes let go of it and mouthed ‘continue read that’.

“Aniya…I can read this after we come back”

“Nope. You’re going to read that until they come. I don’t want you to keep think about it when we have lunch later. God knows how distracted you can be when you did not finish what you’re reading. You will keep mention about it”

Tiffany kept on talking about Taeyeon’s habit when she will be so distracted to do anything because she will keep remembering about the thing that she did not finish, totally missed the delighted look on Taeyeon’s face.

“You’re still remember?”

“Of course, I am. I’m still young so I don’t forget that easy”. Tiffany shot a disbelief look at Taeyeon but the latter still looked at her with that amused smile.

Her heart fluttered because she still cannot believe that Tiffany still remembered about her habit even for such a long time and their relationship had back to square one only. Her body felt warm, Tiffany’s knowledge about her made her inside warmer than blanket can do.

“Gomawo”

“For what?”, Tiffany raised her brow, feeling weird because of that simple thanks that the older girl suddenly uttered. She saw how Taeyeon opened for many times but nothing went out. She wanted to ask again but the trio appeared suddenly at that moment, totally made her forgot about what she wanted to say.

 

 

 

“So, you suggest we do charity night?”

Sooyoung nodded at Yuri while kept munching her fries. They were at a burger restaurant, 10 minutes from the company because Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany were craving for some burgers while the other two just followed their wants even though Taeyeon was not that that keen to western food but she just agreed.

They had been eating plus discussing for about 20 minutes already but none of the ideas perked their interest until Sooyoung suggested about having a charity night. The Finance Director quickly asked her friend to elaborate about it.

It was because Yuri had attended a fair share of numerous charity night events and she can say that most of them will be successful if there was something that can capture their interest.

Sooyoung gulped down her coke before started to explain her idea. She said it was like the usual charity night with selling foods, games, auctions and the most interesting part was to have basket men and women auction.

“Are you serious? I don’t think anyone wants to volunteer for that kind of thing nowadays”

“We have Tiffany, here. I’m sorry, Tiff but I’m not viewing you as an item for sale but, I bet everyone wants to have a dinner date with her and for sure-“

“-No”, all eyes on Taeyeon who quickly rejected the idea of selling Tiffany to anyone else. She shook her head while saying ‘no’ for a few times.

“Ugh, come on Tae. I’m okay with it, for sure many people will bid for me. It will give us more money”, the one who will join the auction spoke out her opinion. For Tiffany, it was alright to join it because it was for charity and they can use it to donate more to the orphanage and a dinner date or any date will not be a hassle for her.

“No means no. I won’t approve it. Soo’s idea is nice- nope even great but I don’t want Tiffany to be one of the people who get auction. We will find some other people”

“But unnie…can’t you imagine how much many we can get if we auction Tiff unnie. Unnie is okay with it, so I don’t think there is no any issue for it”. Taeyeon can feel Yoona’s hand on hers, squeezing it, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter