NINETEEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re really sorry Ms Tiffany. We don’t think that Kang Yu Bin-shi will do something like this. I’m really sorry we overlook about this and did not contact him first”

“Aniyo, its okay Mr Go. No one can expect he will do something like that, so it was not your fault or Mr Jo’s. Don’t worry I’ll call you later”, with that Tiffany end the call and looked at the woman beside her who remained silence since her company publicist called her. The CEO chose to continue ate her burger while watching the not so beautiful park.

She sighed, rubbed her face and followed Taeyeon’s gaze. It was past 5 in the afternoon and she did not know where they were. Taeyeon had drove for hours before decided to stop at a burger joint and grabbed their lunch.

Her head was full of things that she needed to think, but she did not know where to start. Should she call Producer Kang and asks him what was happening or should she clear things regarding her family? Should she update her fans or talked to Taeyeon? Once again, she found herself rubbing her face and sighing.

Upon hearing the umpteenth sighed from Tiffany, Taeyeon finally looked at the woman and saw her wrapped her hands around her knees. She put the wrapper in the plastic and drank some water. After a few minutes, she decided to break the silence.

“I trust you”

“Huhh?”, Tiffany’s head snapped to look at the owner of the voice. Her face showed that she was bewildered by Taeyeon’s words. She didn’t know why the first sentence that came out from her, was something like that.

“I trust you. I know that you and that do not have anything. I just want to say that…maybe my words don’t matter to you but I want to tell you that I trust you”.

Tiffany’s heart swelled with happiness when she heard that. Don’t ask her why but hearing Taeyeon trusting her was something that made her happy and part of her burden was gone.

“Thank you, Tae. I really appreciate your words, you know. And all of the things you had done to me, I don’t know how I can repay your helps”

“I don’t do anything. I can’t prevent them from spreading those rumours about you nor-“

“Hey…who says that you don’t do anything? You have help me a lot TaeTae. You’re the one who protect me from the reporters and anti-fans assault. You even need to be in this fake relationship with me. I-I just want to say that I’m sorry”, Tiffany stopped and looked at her fingers, trying to form her next sentence. “Sorry that you and Sunny-shi broken up because of me”.

Silence surrounded them for a few minutes before Tiffany rose her head up and looked at Taeyeon who was laughing. For the second time since they were in the car, she was confused and asked the woman while she was laughing. However, Taeyeon really had a hard time to stop her laughter and continued to laugh which made the singer felt irritated and took away her hand from Taeyeon’s hold.

“What’s so funny?”, she mumbled annoyedly and chose to hug herself. Showing Taeyeon that she was totally irritated by the way Taeyeon laughing without any reason at her when she was trying to say something that was hard for her to say. Doesn’t the older woman know that her stomach was twisting, and dried whenever she remembered Sunny last words to Taeyeon. She didn’t want to be the cause of someone relationship to be broken.

“Yahh…Sunny was joking Fany-ah”, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who had her eyes wide open so she chuckled and continued telling the woman that Sunny was joking about their engagement. Tiffany will know the truth if she stayed a little bit longer that night. Like Yuri, Sunny is her another best friend that she treasured a lot and the other woman just like to play around plus to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter