TWELVE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman clad in her business suit was shaking hands with a man in his fifties at one of the finest restaurants in London. Both of them had these satisfied looks on their faces.

The CEO was very happy because the meeting went well, that surprised herself due to the smoothness.

It was not like she downgraded herself by telling she, Kim Taeyeon was not that confident to handle this meeting but she was having meeting with one of the hard to impress fashion designer in London by herself.

She had heard her about many top companies got rejected by that old man even though they brought a group of directors and heads of department to woo this man but to no avail, luck was not in their side.

Luckily, luck was on her side. After escorting Mr Anderson to his car and waited for the car to accelerate into the road, she walked to the nearest bar that she had visiting these few days.

From a far she can see the neon sign of the bar, ALOHA. It was located along an alley that was invisible to the eyes of people who did not know the existence of the bar.

Taeyeon like it here. There were not so many people here so it was not crowded. She can drink peacefully here without anyone making her annoyed.

No drunk man tried to do gross things to her nor drunk woman who tried to seduce her poor heart to bed. She was sure she still had the desired to bed women but she did not feel to do any ual tonight.

She sat on the bar stool; hands clasped together waiting for the bartender to give her beer. She scanned the bar and saw some few faces she can remember from before.

Taeyeon muttered her thanks to the bartender and gulped down the beer till half. She sighed because of the burning sensation making her felt alive.

Her finger was playing with the tip of her bottle, when two voices peaked her interest.

She turned her head to find the voices and smiles subconsciously to no one when she heard both of them talked in Korean.

It will be a lie, if she said she did not miss Seoul, her family and friends were there but- she let out a tired sighed.

It had been 3 months since she decided to work around the globe just to spread her family business some more. Since that, she never went home and just gave a lame excuse to her mother about being too busy to visit Seoul.

Taeyeon had been meeting to many businessmen and women and successfully secured some of the deals.

It was tiring for her because she just stayed at one place for few days only, then move to another country or if she was lucky enough another city only.

From what Yuri had been telling her, the board of directors and executive were really jubilant for her efforts to secure deals with companies so their company will be bigger.

Sometimes, Taeyeon was wondering when will the executives will be happy with how big their company was now. If anyone asked her, she will say that she was beyond happy and proud of the company her grandpa had started.

It became bigger year by year, from a small company to this multibillion company that had many branches around the world.

And with what Taeyeon tried to do now, she was sure Kim Corp name will be around the world, in every city in no time.

After finishing two bottles of beer, she walked back to her hotel. She wanted to stay for a little bit longer but she needed to visit their branch in London, early in the morning to settle few things before went to Italy to meet few more people.

She smiles even though her body was tired because of jet lagged that was likely did not want to go away from her. Her tiredness made her forgot and it was her initial intention when she decided to go for this long and taking so much time business trip.

 

 

 

A long-sighed left out from the moment she lay down on her bed. It was a long tiring month for her with all the scenes she needed to shoot and continuous changed of plans because of the director suddenly got more inspiration in the last minute.

She was very happy because her another drama had been finished and the last episode will be aired in two weeks.

After the after party, she will have her vacation that her company insisted for her to accept, much to her dismay.

This vacation will only lead her to have no schedules which she will be happy before this but these few months event had changed her.

She did not want to be alone without her busyness accompanied her. She needed all of schedules and on top of that, her new album will be postponed because of this vacation.

Her company had decided she needed a break after all the dramas and movies she had acted. They felt it was appropriate for her to relax for a while then came back with her album.

They afraid that Tiffany will be exhausted and became ill if they continued with the album even though the actress slash singer thought it will never h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter