FOURTEEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon”

“Tiffany”

Both of them greeted each other professionally and still acknowledged the presence of one another even though they did not meet for few months straight after that night. All the communications between them stopped after the last message Taeyeon had sent.

Despite the ill event that happened between both of them, they had known better to show their professionality because by hook or by crook they still have business relationship with each other.

Tiffany will still be the spokesperson for the foundation that Taeyeon had being given the responsibility by her grandpa. Even though, there was a thought that came to her mind about quitting to manage this foundation, she knew better that she cannot do it.

Her grandpa really wanted her to manage this foundation and she was also indebted to this foundation. This foundation made her had the chances to meet someone like Yoona and Sooyoung who had become one of her close friends in a short span of time. And- she also met this amazing woman because of this foundation.

After their short greetings, the trio came to say hello to the actress. Yuri was pouting when she asked Jessica’s whereabouts to Tiffany which the latter said her best friend cannot come because of her work.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri puzzledly, mentally asking who was that Jessica they had talked about because she cannot recall who was Jessica. She was sure there was no one among their volunteer named Jessica.

“Do you remember Jessica Jung?”

“Nope”, all eyes on her. Yoona fake a gasp and put her hands over . Sooyoung shook her head while muttering “she’s living in cave”.

“Haishh…that hot Jung. Don’t you remember? We saw Jessica and her sister in Hyo’s party before she went travelling. Blonde girl, icy look and hot body?”

Taeyeon looked at Yuri for a while and then her memory travelled back to the time she attended the so-called farewell party in Hyo’s house before she went to travel with Nicole.

She then remembered a blonde and red hair woman sat on one of the couches while talking in English.

They had this cold aura that made people did not come near to them. It was like the world evolved only around them. Both of the women, were listening to each other without caring at anyone else.

“Ahhh…I remember her”, she flicked her fingers.

 “Of course, you will. You will not forget about such a hottie like her”, the trio snickered while Taeyeon was only grinning. Indeed, who will forget someone like Jessica because that icy vibe around her made anyone felt tingles throughout their spines. However, they did not notice the slight changed of emotion on another person.

“She’s one of the volunteers?”

“Ani..she’s Tiffany unnie’s best friend. Unnie brought her to our last event”, Yoona took the chance to explain to her boss. She also talked about how beautiful Jessica was and how she felt lucky to have this rare opportunity to meet such amazing person in the real life like Tiffany and Jessica.

Yoona’s statement made Yuri huffed and asked whether they were not amazing in Yoona’s eyes which the youngest among them nodded nonchalantly.

This time, it was Yuri who made the fake gasp and wiped out her none existed tears away.

“Tiff. I heard you’re having a vacation right now?”

“Yerp..how did you know?”

“Internet of course. Your fans are becoming crazy because they need to wait for quite a long time before you come back”. Sooyoung rolled her eyes when she remembered when the actress announced she will be having a vacation for a month but the reactions from her fans made Sooyoung wanted to laugh. They were extremely sad because they cannot see Tiffany on any channel and thought that one month was like thousand years.

“Well, I can’t blame them. I promised them to come back with my album after the drama but my company push it back to let me have my rest”

“It’s good then unnie. You need to have rest. You’re working to hard with all the dramas and movies you joined. On top of that you still need to do some of the works this foundation give you”.

Tiffany chuckled when she saw that sympathy expression from Yoona and Sooyoung. She pinched their cheeks lightly and said she got used to this busy life already. It had bore in her mind from the start that she will get busy and had to many schedules to attend when she first step on this industry.

All of them were talking about the things they needed to buy for this orphanage when Taeyeon excused herself to answer her phone. Tiffany took a quick glanced at the CEO and saw her smiling widely while talking to whoever on the other side of the line.

She had not seen that smile for just few months but it felt like years. She did not believe, she will miss that innocent stupid like smiles that made Taeyeon’s dimple on her chin became visible.

It was one of the things in Taeyeon that made her attracted to the older woman. There were many things but that particular smile was like exclusively for people who closed to Taeyeon only. She did not show it often to others and Tiffany was feeling grateful because she had the opportunity to experience it beforehand.

“Yul unnie…”

“Wae?”

“I’m hungwyyy…can we eat first?”, Yoona looked at the director with a sad face and batted eyelashes, trying to make the tan woman felt pity for her. She put her hand on her stomach and rubbed it slowly showing how much she was hungry and needed to put something in her belly before she will die.

Unsurprisingly to Yuri and Tiffany, Sooyoung also said she was hungry even though she had finished few pieces of sandwiches before came to see Tiffany. Yuri groaned while mumbling something about having shikshins around her before gesturing for the two shikshins to the buffet table.

Yoona and Sooyoung were so happy that they skipped towards the table, looking like kids. Yuri saw Tiffany laughed and just signaling for her to walk so they can follow their hungry every second’s friends.

“How come I become your friends again and not just another colleague?”

“Easy, duhhh. You love us and we’re that awesome”, replied Sooyoung while attempting to flip her hair but failed miserably, making the group of friends roared of laughter.

“Hey..I’m searching for you guys”

“Sorry boss. Your friends over here are hungry so we move here”

Taeyeon looked at Yoona and Sooyoung who happily munched their foods like there was no tomorrow left. If it was someone else, she was sure will get mad. But, because it was both of them, she cannot say anything. Taeyeon knew how much both of the shikshins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter