SEVEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud and blaring music, neon colour of lights, hands on the air with bodies kept moving like crazy, did not matter the sweats on their skins. Music that made people jumping around, grinding their bodies, getting high and lost on that night. Partying like crazy, drinking alcohol like it was plain water, making out in the corner or if you really bold anywhere you seemed it was okay.

That was club, the place she really loves to go every single night after hours on her office. Here, her adrenaline leveled up like crazy, she was pumping out, no one can stop her limbs from moving with the music, alcohol that burnt and gave that kind of warmth that she did not know how to say but one thing, it made her lightheaded, free.

Today was Friday night, dance floor was full with crowds that wanted to destressed. Waiters and bartenders worked at a full speed because of high demand. Everyone was having their best time, did not care about the consequences of drinking to much alcohol. They were not sober and hangover was waiting for them.

After exercising her limbs by dancing with the crowds, she returned to her VIP booth. It was her usual booth, and the owner, Kim Hyoyeon was kindly enough to reserve it for her and her friends. Well of course Hyoyeon will give her the best booth in the club, direct view to the dance floor and DJ booth.

“Kim Taeyeon, my friend”, speaking of the devil, she turned her head towards the voice and was greeted by a rainbow hair Hyoyeon. They hugged for a while and the owner gestured her employee to serve them some more alcohol.

Both of them did not meet with each other for a month because Hyoyeon went for a trip with her girlfriend. That girl told her about the amazing places she had been with her girlfriend in Europe and her intention to propose to Nicole. Hyoyeon’s words made her shocked for a while but quickly congratulated her which received a slapped from the rainbow hair because she did not propose yet.

Taeyeon reasoned out that her intention to propose to her girlfriend was something that needed a congratulation because for her it was something big- way to big for her and her friends. Hyoyeon thanked her and was happy to have a friend who supported her idea to propose to the love of her life.

“H-how…I mean- uhm how do you know, you want to be with Nicole like forever?”

“Hurmm… I don’t know how to say Taeng but I do know after I fall for her, I want to be with her the rest of my life. We have been in relationship for five years but…never come in my mind about us parting away. Everything that I plan for the future, I’ll always include her. It happened just like that and days by days my love for her is getting stronger. You want to know something Tae?”, Hyoyeon looked at her friend who listened to her story attentively. She smiles because one of the reasons she loves to befriend with the CEO is because her attentiveness to listen. She will listen to you despite she was tired or had problems by herself. She always lends her ears sincerely. Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows. “I don’t even imagine I will fall for her when I know her. I was confused back then, but I’m glad I took the risk and the unsure feeling eventually become a love that I treasure a lot”.

 

 

 

Sunlight shone through the window and straight to the bed making someone in the middle of the bed, covered by fluffy comforter like a lump stirred and tried to open her eyes but quickly closed it back when the sun rays hit her. She was totally hammered and the dizziness in her head did not subside. She groaned because she hates hangover but still, she drinks alcohol like her life depends on it.

After a few minutes, she reopened her eyes and scanned her area. The comforter was not blue, the wall also not like her dark blue wall. She sighed and quickly got up from the bed. Her clothes were still intact that made things weirder because usually when she woke up, she will be half or fully in stranger’s house. Well technically it was not stranger’s house if she can remember the name of the woman who slept with her but to be honest, she will always forget. And to be honest once again, she hates the morning encounter, the women will beg her to stay while she was trying to remember their names. But it was fruitless, she cannot remember.

She straightens her hair at the vanity table and the lingering smell of perfume made her think it was something familiar. She had smelled this perfume before but she cannot remember. The mixture of spice and floral-fresh she knew someone close to her must use it.

“You’re finally awake”. She was closing the bedroom door slowly but a voice startled her. She turned her head quickly because of that familiar husky voice and her eyes widen when she saw the woman who sat on the sofa, looking at her like she was her prey. She gulped down whatever thing that made lumped in and mentally facepalmed. What have you done Kim Taeyeon?

“No, we didn’t have ”

“O-oh ok-ay. But how-“

“It’s written on your face”. Taeyeon made an O shape with . She was standing there did not know what to do. The fact that they did not do anything yesterday made her became more relief and thanks to God for still making her have self-control and did not do something stupid.

The red hair girl stood up and walked to another section which she thinks it was the kitchen. Taeyeon scrambled to the kitchen when she heard her name was being called. She can see a mug of coffee and few pieces of pancake on the dining table. The woman nudged her chin towards the food and she took it as a cue to eat it. She said her thank you and offering some of the food to the woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter