TWENTY-FIVE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the magazine that both of Taeyeon and Tiffany featured in was released. The former did not have the time to check on it yet, even though Yeri had put it on her desk.

 

She was swarmed with meetings that she did not sit on her chair on her office since the morning. It was almost 6 in the evening right now, and the fifth and the last meeting she needed to attend today would not be over after one hour more.

 

Some problems occurred on one of the construction site that made the finished date need to be extended. She was not happy about it so by hook or by crook they need to settle the problem by today. Any more delayed, then the company would surely suffer some losses and as the CEO she did not want it to be happened.

 

“So, what is your solution for this?”. Taeyeon shot the question when the manager for this construction finished explaining about what happened.  She knitted her eyebrows when the manager did not speak anything. He seems to not know the solution for the problem by the way he chewed her lips nervously.

 

Few minutes of staring towards the manager and still she cannot get the answer, Taeyeon sighed and switch her attention towards others. She can see the team also looked nervous just like their manager. “I give you 15 minutes to think about the solution and I want each of you to give me that answer. If one, I repeat one of you cannot give me anything, then please be prepared to stay here until this thing can be fixed”, finger pressed on the glass table furiously, the employees knew that they were on their CEO bad side now.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked to her car lazily. She did not have any energy left so she just dragged her limps towards her car. After those yelling and racking her brain really hard, she felt exhausted. Her phone was ringing so she picked it up without seeing the caller, “Hello?”

 

“Hey Tae. You’re still in the office?”, hearing that familiar soothing voice made Taeyeon looked at her phone screen just to make sure it was her who was calling.

 

“Yes, but going home after this”

 

“I cook some spaghetti. You want to come?”

 

“I don’t know Fany. I’m so tired and I just want to sleep, right now”

 

“You can sleep after eating TaeTae. Please come, I make a lot for me to eat by myself”, Tiffany’s tone was kinda sad and pleading her to come.

 

Taeyeon thought about Tiffany’s invitation. It was a great idea for her to go to Tiffany’s penthouse instead of hers because it was nearer. Her stomach also let out some grumbling sound because she skipped her lunch and did not have her dinner yet. And the thought of seeing Tiffany made her became giddy all of sudden.

 

“Okay”

 

“Alright. See you soon. Bye boo”, and the line was cut. Taeyeon pinched her cheeks first to energise herself before driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*DING DONG*

 

Tiffany rushed to the door after she heard the doorbell sound. From the monitor she can see Taeyeon was standing there, looking so tired.

 

“Hey boo. Why don’t you just come in?”, she took Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her towards the dining room. She already told the former about her penthouse’s passcode, so she felt weird because Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter