TWENTY-EIGHT

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay?”, that was the first line that left Jessica’s mouth when she saw her best friend. She knew something happened to Tiffany if the latter would appear in public with those eye bags and pale face. Her hands quickly wrapped around the artist and Tiffany slumped her body onto her.

 

“Have you eat?”

 

Tiffany shook her head, did not have any energy to talk. All of her energy was wasted on crying all night long and driving to Blanc and Eclare just because she had a meeting with Jessica.

 

“You want to eat anything?”

 

Jessica received another shake. She just patted her best friend’s back and let Tiffany do whatever she wanted. Which was she absolutely and definitely sure that Tiffany will think about whatever that made her like this.

 

But…Jessica was not someone that patient enough. So, after ten minutes of waiting without Tiffany spilling the tea, she decided to let the tea spilled by hitting the cup.

 

“So….what Taeyeon do till you become like this?”

 

That question made Tiffany’s head shot up really fast and it made Jessica’s smirk but the smirk gone really quick when she saw those eyes that always sparkle were fill with sadness.

 

“What’s wrong? What she did to you? Do I need to kill her?”

 

“Aniya…”, she was fidgeting, did not know how to say this thing to her bestfriend. She looked up and met Jessica’s eyes when the latter lifted her chin.

 

“Do you trust me?”

 

Tiffany nodded her head weakly, “Of course, I do”

 

“Take your time, Tiff. Just- just please tell me. I cannot bear seeing you like this”

 

“Mian. I’m just..I’m just”, she cannot continue her sentence. Her tears decided to come out and once again she found herself in Jessica’s embrace. The CEO was rubbing her back, trying to calm her down but then she remembered that Jessica was also a CEO same as Taeyeon, her sobbed became louder.

 

“We..we’re fighting and she sa..id that we should just an..announce that we’re br- break up”

 

“You’re going to do that?”

 

“I don’t know. I mean, yes? She wants it like that. So- so I should respect her decision, right?”, Tiffany’s eyes met Jessica’s. She was trying to find the answer from her bestfriend but the latter just rubbed her cheek.

 

“Tiff, you need to ask that question to yourself. Ask this..”, Jessica pointed at her heart, “..ask this precious heart of yours, what you want to do. If you want to draw a line to whatever relationship you have with her or you want to draw a bridge”

 

“I’m no one in her life Jess”, her eyes were sorrowed, and her shoulders slumped more when she remembered the fact. It made her heart twitched a little bit.

 

“How come you say like that? She told you that?”, Tiffany shook her head and opened but Jessica beat her on it, “..then how come this nonsense exist?”

 

After few minutes of contemplating, Tiffany decided to tell Jessica everything. From the time that their messages and phone calls reduced to nothing, to when she called Taeyeon for dinner but the latter said she was busy but the truth was she was not in the office, that one time where she met Taeyeon with another woman who, she was sure that they acted intimately with each other and the incident from last night.

 

Jessica asked her to elaborate the part where Taeyeon was with another woman. Unwillingly, she told her back what she was that day in the restaurant that she went with Seohyun.

 

They were going to their table when Tiffany saw someone like Taeyeon sat at one of the tables. The table was secluded from public but from her position, Tiffany can clearly saw Taeyeon with another woman.

 

She cannot see the woman’s face but she can see how her fingers were trailing on Taeyeon’s face or how close their face to each other. She decided to run out of the restaurant the moment she saw that their lips were close enough. She cannot let her heart broke again because of Taeyeon.

 

“Are you sure it was her?”

 

“I’m 100% sure Jess. She still used the phone case I got for her. Her phone was on the table that time”

 

“Have you talk to her about this?”

 

“Don’t you think it will be weird if I ask her? We’re not official Jess. We’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter