THIRTEEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Taeyeon, my best friend…I miss you buddy”, exclaimed Yuri once her eyes spotted her friend among the sea of passengers from France. She engulfed the midget in her long arms and suffocated her friend with her hug.

Taeyeon gave a little whimpered of protest and wriggled her body to let her friend knew she did not want be inside her embrace anymore.

“Tell me…”

“Tell you what?”

“Tell me you miss me too Taengoo-ah”

“Nope. I don’t miss you, black pearl”

“Taeyeonnie….My Taeyeonnie”, Yuri whined while following her friend who left her alone with head shaking because of her behaviour. Yuri smiles because annoying her friend was one of her favourite hobby, so she will gladly do it after few months did not have the opportunities.

“Wait for me, CEO Kim”, she jogged towards her midget friend who surprisedly walked faster than her. Yuri dumbly asked Taeyeon whether she had gained few cm taller oversea and regretted it when the CEO kicked her shin in front of a group of stewardesses.

She heard them giggling that made her flashed her charming smile to them which usually will make women swooned, and that was happened to the stewardesses too.

“You look skinnier Tae”

“Ehh?”, Taeyeon looked at her friend for a while before looked at her body. She thought it looked like usual. She did not diet or anything and ate like usual throughout her stays in various countries.

“Aunty Kim will not like this. She will definitely force you to eat more”

“Omma will always be like that. She loves to force me to eat”

“Hahah, every mother will love to see their children eat more Taeng. Omma would force me to eat more too whenever I stay there. Omma always say that one day I’ll understand how she feel everytime seeing her daughter look skinnier than before but-“

“…but you think it will not happen, right?”, Taeyeon saw how her friend was grinning while nodding her head frantically, making her copied the grinned to.

“Have you ever imagined yourself getting married, Yul?”

“Huh? Truthfully?”, Yuri quickly glanced at her friend who nodded before focus back on her driving.

“I had imagined it before. But then, I don’t think I’ll do it. You?”

“Me too”

 

 

“Omma…”, she spoke loudly when she entered the Kim’s mansion even though the possibility for her mother to hear it was lower than her hair but nevertheless, she still did it out of habit.

Taeyeon will always remember how little Taeyeon always called out her parents or grandpa whenever she went home from school.

She walked through the main hall where her giant family photo was framed and left her luggage beside the stairs before walked further to find her mother. Usually her mother will be in the kitchen or her study at this time.

“Omma…”, she shouted loudly when she saw her mother’s back in the kitchen. Like always, she predicted well where her mother will be at this time.

With a smile she strode towards her mother and hugged the older Kim. Both of the mother and daughter hugged each other really tight, expressing their longing to each other.

Mrs Kim kissed her daughter cheeks and forehead before scolding her daughter for not came back early but then, the mother of the CEO hugged her back like her life depended on her daughter.

“I miss you omma”

“I miss you too, ungrateful child”, Mrs Kim pinched Taeyeon’s nose playfully and left her daughter to greet Yuri.

“Yul-ah, you look more beautiful than before”

“Thank you, Aunty. I think all of my beauty drinks are helpful”

Both of them hugged each other while Taeyeon was whining on why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter