EIGHT

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With grunts, couple of curses left , unopened eyes with tired as hell body, she walked towards the door because of that annoying bell sounds. Whoever had the guts to disturb her early this morning on her off day will be dead on her hands. She grabbed the handle and roughly opened it, making the bell sounds stopped immediately. She opened her eyes and mouth simultaneously to yell at anyone who made her step from her precious bed.

“What do you want?”, the words left harshly than what she wanted but she did not care even when those onyx eyes changed to a sad one from the previous cheerful twinkled.

She can see the girl in front of her tried to speak but nothing came out. She huffed louder because of that. She did not have time for that girl to have somewhat sudden inability to speak. She was going to close the door when a hand stopped her form doing that.

“I-I bri-ng you breakfast. I thought you’re free today”

“Who told you I’m free?”, her eyebrows raised, questioning the poor girl in front of her. If her mood was like usual, she will definitely pinch those cheeks because right now she was looking adorable with that lost eyes.

“M-manager Park. I’m sorry Fany-ah, I thought you will be okay if I come here. Don’t be mad at him”, Taeyeon quickly said when she saw Tiffany’s eyes had this murderous glared like she wanted to kill her manager for telling her schedule to Taeyeon. Surely, that thought had come to Tiffany’s mind.

“Well, looks like your friend, Manager Park forget to tell you that I just came back home 3 hours ago and sleep for only 2 hours because of you”

“O-oh you’re sleepy…”, she gulped hard right now because sleepy Tiffany was really scary and she was on the verge of peeing in her pants. She then boldly held Tiffany’s hand and apologized to the latter for disturbing her.

Tiffany went back to her room to sleep when Taeyeon had asked her to let her stayed in her penthouse while she went back to her dreamland. Tiffany did not argue or questioned why the midget would not go home, the thought of her bed made her agreed with Taeyeon and left the CEO in the living room trying to entertain herself alone.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were having their first date together that afternoon after Tiffany woke up from her deep slumber and totally left Taeyeon by herself. The eyes smile girl had apologized to the CEO because of her rude behaviour that morning but the latter just dismissed it, totally understand that the actress was tired after long day of shooting. She also made a reminder in her brain not to disturb Tiffany Young when she was asleep or did not have enough sleep. Whatever things related to sleep and Tiffany Young, she needed to be careful.

After they ate the breakfast Taeyeon had brought, the brunette drove them to the secret place she had told Tiffany. The drive to that so mysterious place took an hour so Tiffany used it to pry information of that place from Taeyeon because she cannot withstand the curiosity that started to build in her.

“TaeTae please….gives me clues for that place”, Tiffany used her best pleading expression and top with her best sad voice to make the girl fall for her umpteenth tries of coaxing and pleading but to no avail Taeyeon shook her head and just said “Patience Fany-ah. You’ll see it after this”.

“Huhhh Tae…you tell me that so many times today. Okay, just tell me the best thing I’ll see there. Please TaeTae”. She saw that Taeyeon was taking some glances at her, so she will ready her eyes to look sadder every time the poor CEO looked at her. She, Tiffany Young really used her charms just to get information from Taeyeon. That girl should be thankful.

“Aishh…You’re so persistent Ms Young”

“Of course, Ms Kim, I need to be like this if I want to convince the audience about my acting and the boards and public as your spokesperson. I’m doing a great job right?”. Tiffany flipped her hair when Taeyeon nodded. She smiles happily because of that and Taeyeon copied her smiles. It was really contagious and made Taeyeon gave up.

“Nature”

“Huh?”

“The best thing at this place is the nature”

Taeyeon saw Tiffany’s frowned so she asked if she was okay. There was something inside her that was freaking out because of the girl’s reaction. There were so many what if questions popped out in her mind. Her palms were sweating on the wheel.

After two minutes of silence, a snapping sound can be heard. Taeyeon quickly looked at Tiffany and saw the latter face was brighten up and with her fingers still in the snapping position, it seemed like that woman was finally found the answer for the greatest problem in this world.

“I know. Garden?”. Once again, her smile beamed to the world when Taeyeon nodded. She was thinking hard for the past few minutes till she did not realize her frowned and Taeyeon’s question. She clapped her hands like a kid after getting the right answer.

 

 

“WOW”

That was the only word that left when her eyes landed of this big, spacious, green, beautiful farm. She inhales the clean air with her eyes closed, just to feel the fresh air more. It was not like in the city, she was not trying to say something nonsense but it felt totally different here.

“You like it?”

“Like it? I love it Tae. How come you know this place?”

“Welcome to Kim’s Mémoire”

“It’s yours?”, her shocked face made Taeyeon laughed a little bit and pinched Tiffany’s cheeks.

“Nope. My family”

“Yeah you are not a Kim. It’s not yours”. Tiffany pouted after blew out her words sarcastically. She crossed her arms and decided to walk away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter