ELEVEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany quickly searched for her phone went the alarm went off. Actually, she did not need her alarm today because she was awake since few hours ago.

Her eyes kept looking at the ceiling but her mind was wandering around. It was like her body was on her fluffy bed but her spirit was somewhere else.

She felt really tired but her eyes did not want to cooperate and decided to be awaked even she slept late last night.

She sighed when last night incident decided to come and visit her again for the umpteenth time. She had forced herself to sleep after crying her heart out when she arrived home.

However, her effort to sleep went to the drain when she was awaked after 3 hours of sleep.

Her eyes were swollen and puffed. She looked terribly awful right now but she did not have any energy to move. Her heart was still aching.

Tiffany’s mind kept saying she should not feel like this because they did not have any exclusive relationship towards each other. Just two friends who tried to go out for dates to know their feeling better.

But her heart decided to deny whatever her mind said. It said the opposite one that she already feeling something more to the CEO.

But she cannot put a finger on what was that. She was sure she like the older girl more than a friend but will it be extended to love? She did not have the answer for it.

Speaking of the CEO, she scoffed when she remembered her words. It still stings to hear that Taeyeon said they were fighting over a silly thing when the brunette was kissing that , like it was something normal to do. Duhhh.

She will not care that much if they were not going out for dates, but for God sake, the CEO had told her that she like her but why on earth she kissed another woman.

She felt like punching the CEO until she’s became shorter but the urged of slapping that till her voice chord went out were higher. She did not want the woman moaned again.

Her trust towards the CEO had vanished into thin air just like that. She wanted to hate the CEO because she made her felt vulnerable, stupid, hurt, disappointed and sad in one night.

“What had you done to me TaeTae?”

“It’s hurt”

She put her hand on her heart and subconsciously tears rolled down when her mind decided to travel back to the time they first met.

At that time, she was astonished by her charisma that radiated when she was handling the meeting. She had remembered how serious Taeyeon’s face when she was in her working mode but the face turned into a friendly one when she was with her friends and harabeoji.

Her mind also moved towards her first time went to the club with her colleagues from Kim Corp and Taeyeon. She gulped when she can remember Taeyeon’s face when the woman flirted with her, and how- how they went out to do that.

Her sobbed became harder when after that the scene where they were having a great time in Kim’s Mémoire. She cannot lie towards herself. That first date was really different from the other dates she had been with her past suitors.

It made her heart swelling so much and she cannot stop smiling when she was there with Taeyeon. For sure, she will cherish her memories at the farm.

I should not feel anything to you right?

We should maintain our relationship as friends or employer and employee.

I should not be happy when you message me or call me.

There are too many things that I should not do.

But, what should I do?

I already did it.

And Taeyeon-ah… it’s hurt.

Really hurt.

You’re not even my girlfriend but how come- how come I-I feel something like this.

We’re not exclusive to each other and it make me angry.

I want you Tae. I really want you but I think you don’t want me.

Even its hurt but I think this is for the best.

Let me bury this pain and forget my feeling for you.

Before it become too late, I want to throw away this feeling.

 

 

 

You and I, we are not mean for each other.

 

 

 

 

Yuri kept looking at her friend when she heard Taeyeon sighed for so many times during the meeting. She also noticed that Taeyeon was not focus in listening to the presentation made by the engineer and architect.

“Excuse me, gentlemen and ladies, can we take a break for a moment?”

All eyes on her when she asked for the break including the CEO. She can see the CEO was mouthing ‘Why’ but she just smiles and asked them to refresh themselves and ate the refreshments prepared by the secretaries.

The employees just nodded at their superior request and went to eat the snacks first. Some of them decided to go for a bathroom break, leaving the cold meeting room that they had stayed for more than 2 hours.

Yuri had given signal for Taeyeon to follow her so both of them went to Yuri’s office which was on the same level as the meeting room.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter