SIXTEEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the moonlight, the four of them were chatting while waiting for the CEO and the other girl to join them outside the villa. Their event had been ended successfully, so they took the time to relax their bodies after weeks of non-stop preparation and hours of walking around the villa to make sure everything was on place.

All of them were eager to know what Sunny had last told them before they got interrupted by another employee that said the guests had arrived, making them unwillingly moved their legs to their designated place and did not have the opportunity to know what was Sunny meant by “We’re more than that”.

The words intrigued them, and the shikshin duo kept saying any possibilities from Sunny’s words.

“Maybe they’re girlfriends?”

“Oh..ohh maybe Sunny unnie is Taeyeon unnie’s ex?”

“Or they are engaged in somewhat family arrangement”

Sooyoung clasped her hands together and turned her head towards Yuri. She eyeing the quiet tan girl before pointed her long finger in front of Yuri’s eyes.

“You know something right Kwon Yuri?”

All eyes on Yuri and she gulped a little bit. Slowly, she bobbed her head and pinched her forehead.

“Well…I don’t know if it’s true. But, I heard a rumour saying that Taeyeon is seeing someone from oversea, and…” her eyes looked at each of them and she wanted to laugh when her friends’ faces were so serious and their bodies were leaning towards her “…coincidentally Sunny lives in London right now. You guys know that Taeyeon just come back so maybe they met there”

“Wow….I’m speechless. I thought Taeyeon don’t do relationship?”

“I thought so too. Maybe, Sunny unnie can break Tae unnie’s guard or wall. She’s changing and I’m so proud of her”, Yoona dramatically wiped away her none existence tears while the other two tall girls just nodded their head.

Meanwhile, the other person on the table just kept silent. She was biting her inner cheeks when the thought of Taeyeon having a serious relationship with someone else broke her heart. If it was true, then she felt jealous of that bubbly woman because she can tie Taeyeon’s down.

Topic after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter