THREE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ms Kim meet Ms Young our spokesperson for this foundation and Ms Young this is Ms Kim, CEO of Kim Corp and the one who will be responsible for this foundation to be made”, Yoona introduced both of them. Taeyeon put out her hand to offer for handshake and Tiffany also did the same thing. They exchanged some words before all of them were ushered to sit down on their respective place.

Taeyeon and Yuri presented the details about SERENITY FOUNDATION. They talked about the organizations, what this foundation will focus more on, Tiffany’s position and lastly the yearly budget Kim Corp will give to this foundation. All of them heard attentively including Tiffany. They were also introduced the team for this foundation. It consists of Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung while Tiffany will become their spokesperson. Taeyeon snorted when she saw the directors were having this happy face when Tiffany talked and smiles at them. She shook her head and Yoona nudged her and mouthed ‘are you crazy?’ because they were serious at that time but here she was laughing slowly.

She nudged Yoona back just for fun. She had been closed with Yoona and Sooyoung even though they came from different departments but they were the best to help with this foundation including Yuri. For few weeks they prepared for the documents, meeting people here and there, they became close and comfortable around each other. She also let Yoona and Sooyoung to call her-

“Unnie stop staring. I know I’m beautiful”, whispered that tall girl while grinning. Oh yes she let both of them to call her with her name like what Yuri did, but Yoona insisted to call her unnie while Sooyoung than shikshin said “Woahhh then I’m gonna call you Taeyeon. It is a rare opportunity to get call your boss with her first name”.

“I’m not staring at you”, Yoona just raised her eyebrows and made a gasped face. She put hands on and said “You’re staring at Ms Young. I’m hurt”. Taeyeon shook her head, denying that but Yoona just quickly and playfully patted her head a little bit and said “It’s okay no one can say no to Tiffany Young”. Taeyeon puffed and ignored her employee slash friend. She walked towards her grandpa when the old man called for her.

“Yes harabeoji. Ms Young”, Taeyeon said to her grandpa and smiles at Tiffany acknowledge her present beside her grandpa.

“Why both of you are so awkward and formal? Tae don’t you remember your Fany and Miyoung-ah it is your TaeTae”, Mr Kim words successfully made both of them shocked. Tiffany’s eyes buldged same goes to Taeyeon due to the fact that they knew each other but they did not remember it. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany’s face, trying to recollect her memories about someone name Fany. She tried hard but cannot remember. Well, it goes the same as Tiffany. She cannot remember that young CEO too.

“Ishh these two kids. Aigooo, you guys already forget about each other? Hurmmm never mind let’s go home after this and I will show your pictures together”, Mr Kim said. Tiffany wanted to excuse herself but stayed silent when she saw Grandpa Kim pleading face. She hates to disappoint someone she already saw as her own grandfather. At the end she just nodded her head. However, Taeyeon did not buy with that face because she had seen it for years so she said that she cannot go back to Kim Mansion because she had promised her team to go out together.

“Where are you going?”

“Erm club…hehhee”, Taeyeon smiles sheepishly at her grandpa. Mr Kim sighed and shook her head. He had assumed that his granddaughter will be going there. Heck, Mr Kim knew his granddaughter always went there every night, drinking and did something he did not want to know.

“Well just go. It will be unfair for your team. You already promise them”, Taeyeon smiles happily when she heard what her grandpa but it curved downward when “Miyoung-ah you should go too. You’re also part of the team” Mr Kim knew Tiffany will decline it so he said that he will personally called Tiffany’s company president and informed him about that. He also asked Taeyeon to book the Vip room in the club and asked his bodyguards to follow them.

At the end, all of them went to the club that were for Vip only. The club was restricted and only for celebrities, model and rich people only. Mr Kim knew that was the only club Taeyeon always went with Yuri because he did not hear or receive any news from other people regarding his granddaughter. That means, public did not know what those two most sought bachelorettes did every night. However, Mr Kim always thankful because even Taeyeon lived her life like that every night, drinking until passed out, she always appeared in the office at the right time, never did anything that others chaebol love to do.

All of them entered the club. Sooyoung and Yoona had wide eyes when they saw the place. It was screaming rich with the big spacious place, rows of expensive alcohol, celebrities on the dance floor and the booth. It was full of good looking, pretty, beautiful and angel fall from heaven faces. Sooyoung and Yoona nudged each other and wiggled their eyebrows. “We’re beautiful too”, both said at the same time and smile foolishly. Taeyeon just shook her head while Tiffany who was quiet since they left the company, had this amazed smile.

All of them sat in the Vip booth, where they can saw the entire club. Yuri had ordered them some beer and another alcohol. They started with beer while talking. Yoona and Sooyoung without been asked had told Tiffany about themselves. At first Yuri chuckled for their hyper behaviour but after that the black pearl joined them by flexing her wealth and charming smile to Tiffany. Of course, Tiffany being Tiffany, she listened to them well and sometimes replied the smile.

Taeyeon who decided to keep quiet just observed the surrounding. She can sense some of the patrons were looking at the booth to see Tiffany. She frowned and quickly sent something to her harabeoji’s bodyguards. Within a minute, there were some bodyguards line up in front of the booth. The girls who animatedly chatting were shocked when they saw the bodyguards, but Yuri just smirked and looked at her friend.

“Let’s do one shot”, Yuri said loudly because she needed to overcome the loud voices from the speaker. She quickly poured whiskey to the glass and gave each of them. She raised the glass up and everyone quickly joined her.

“To SERENITY Foundation”

“SERENITY Foundation…”

After the one shot, they decided to hit the dance floor. They dance in circle, closed to each other. Taeyeon had received knowing smiles or rather smirked from the women there. She smirked back but decided to control herself a little bit.

Even though, her desire was rising up, but it will be inappropriate to leave her friends this early. She just needed to control herself, but it cannot be help when someone was kissing her neck from behind. She closed her eyes a little bit and when she opened her eyes, Tiffany’s wide eyes were the things she saw. But she did not care about it, maybe that woman was just a straight girl who never saw any woman kissed other woman. She bid them goodbye and followed the woman who just kissed her before. She did not know who she was, but from the y curves and big , she knew she had scored for today.

“Haishh unnie left so early”, Yoona said while Sooyoung just nodded her head. Agreeing that their boss left them to early to have fun.

“It’s Kim Taeyeon guys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter