TEN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her head buzzing due to the amount of alcohol that had entered her body. The loud music played by the DJ weirdly made her felt good.

She needed to thanks the person who sat on her lap too because of the good feeling she felt right now. Hearing the woman whimpered slowly because of her lips that marking the woman’s neck made her felt powerful.

It made her ego rose back and chest puffed because of the satisfaction she got when hearing someone begged for her touch.

“Let’s go somewhere else Taeyeon-shi. I need you”, agape when the CEO her harder between her collarbone. She moaned harder than before just to let the woman who dominated her knew she was beyond ready to let her took her to the cloud nine.

Taeyeon’s hands were busy touching the woman voluptuous body, d here and there while her lips kept abusing the woman who she did not know the name’s neck.

She kissed at the corner of her lips, down to her jawline. Pampering some more kisses there before moving on to the neck. She and bite at her neck, painting it with marks and saliva.

Taeyeon knew the woman on her lap was louder and louder but she did not care less about the other patrons in the club nor the woman’s friends which she knew were looking at them from the corner of her eyes.

Well how come they would not look at the hot CEO ravishing their fellow actress openly like that, where anyone who sit near their booth can see the hot scene before their very eyes.

Some of them were very jealous of their friend because she got the nerve to talk to the one and only Kim Taeyeon which led her to have the opportunity to be kissed by the brunette.

For them, it was an honor to get the chance to talk with the beautiful yet mysterious woman but to get kiss by Taeyeon was something that they can only dreamed about. Only the lucky one can get the shot.

However, for Taeyeon, she just wanted to anyone just to release her stress. She did not care who was she or what her job, only care about her carnal desire that must be fulfilled. And of course, the woman needed to be very beautiful to get her intention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“T-Taeyeon?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That voice which she knew damn well successfully stopped her from ravishing the woman. Slowly, she looked in front and saw her. Her expression changed to horror and she can feel her heart dropped.

Taeyeon quickly stood up, making the woman on her lap fell. She can hear the woman was yelling at her but she could not care less because her mind was full of Tiffany’s hurt expression. She quickly went out following the red hair girl.

 

Fany-ah. Where are you? I’m sorry. Jeongmal sorry Fany. You pabo Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon you’re stupid.

 

She was out of the club but she cannot see any red hair there. She was contemplating on whether to go to her right or left. After a few seconds, she decided to go to her right, the parking lot.

 

Tiffany must park her car there. She must be there.

 

Her short limbs, ran as fast as she can to the parking lot. The spacious place full with cars made it was harder for her to find the actress, so she just followed her heart.

“Fany-ah”

 

“Tiffany”

 

She shouted her name when she saw her figure, however Tiffany started to run faster.

“Please, Fany-ah”

 

“Please stop”

 

“I’m sorry”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter