061

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, have you ever thought of going bald?"

Sehun who's fixing his hair in front of the huge mirror turns to look at his cute wife who's looking down at the pamphlets they got after their whole day activities yesterday and since today is their last day in Bali before flying back to Seoul the next day, Sehun planned on taking his wife for a shopping spree at Seminyak which will take about 50 minutes from their resort. 

"What kind of question is that, cutie patootie?"

Sehun shakes his head, turning to look at the mirror again. Taehee sighs, playing with the pamphlets in her hand,

"There's no use of going bald. You'll still look good."

Taehee pouts, remembering the ways the women on the same boat with them when they're going to visit the southern beaches yesterday were ogling their eyes on Sehun. Some of them are so pretty and tall and they even tried to start a conversation with him which he gladly responsed to them, making the girls squeal in excitement hearing his thick English accent. Taehee sighs again, putting up her legs on the bed and crossed her legs. Sehun smiles to himself knowing that his small wife is insecure of herself because of his good look that attracts the girls around them. 

Taehee plays with the ruffles on her maxi dress while he waits for Sehun to get ready, her lips pouting as she couldn't stop thinking about the pretty girls from yesterday until Sehun crouches in front of her with a smile on his face as he looks up at her. Taehee blinks her eyes, looking down at Sehun,

"You're cute when you're jealous, baby."

Taehee scoffs, 

"I'm not jealous."

"Then what's with the 'going-bald' question and that cute pout on your face, Eun Taehee?"

Sehun playfully smiles as he stares at his cute wife who's still pouting,

"They're all pretty and tall. I look like a midget compared to them that the photographer from yesterday didn't even notice me standing behind them."

Sehun laughs hearing his wife's cute whining, making Taehee throws the pamphlets towards him. He couldn't stop laughing when he remembers how cute his wife was when she tried to tip toe beside him just to make herself visible when they're taking a group photo after touring the beaches. 

"Sehun.. It's not funny!"

Taehee whines, putting her legs down and playfully kicks Sehun who's trying to stop his laughters. 

"I hate you."

Taehee stands up and takes her Gabrielle bagpack, slinging it on her shoulders and stomps her way out their bedroom. Sehun quickly stands up, taking his wallet and grabs his Izro cap from the closet before closing their bedroom door. Taehee crosses her arms on her chest as she sits on the couch, frowning.

"Cutie patootie."

Sehun stands in front of his cute sulky wife, calling out for her while he looks down at her. Seeing no response from his wife, Sehun crouches again in front of her, taking her hands in his,

"I'm sorry, you're so cute and funny yesterday."

Taehee scoffs, her eyes avoiding Sehun's eyes,

"I love you, I love everything about you. From your short little legs, to your pretty mid length hair, I love every single thing about you. So don't ever compare yourself to anyone. Be it in your heights or anything. You're beautiful in your own ways, cutie patootie and I love you so much."

Taehee glares at Sehun who's looking up at her with adoration in his eyes. They stare at each other for a while until the door bell rings, making the both of them turn to look at the front door. 

"Let's go, cutie patootie, we're going to have a long drive to the town."

Sehun pulls Taehee up, gripping her small hand in his and puts on the cap. Taehee frowns as she turns to look at Sehun,

"What's with the cap?"

"I only want to show my handsome face to my wife so I'm hiding my face for a while until we're alone again."

Taehee scoffs while she playfully hits Sehun's shoulder, making the guy laughs as they went out of their villa.

"Woah, Sehun, they got ice-cream inside!"

Taehee excitedly pulls Sehun's polo shirt and drags him inside the small, pink cafe as Sehun chuckles, letting his small wife drags him inside the cafe. Taehee let go of Sehun's polo shirt and takes out her film camera, taking pictures of the pretty cafe while Sehun finds a seat for them. Sehun watches over his small wife who's still taking pictures around the cafe with smile never leaving his face, she looks extra cute and pretty in her woven ruffle wrap maxi dress that he gifted her after she gave birth to their twin daughters. Taehee stops taking pictures, pursing her lips as her eyes wander around, looking for Sehun. She grins when she saw him looking at her, still with his cap on. Taehee cutely jogs towards him, taking her seat in front of Sehun and puts her camera and bagpack on her lap. 

"What do you want to eat? It's almost lunch time already so it's better if you eat something heavy since we're going to have to walk more after this."

Sehun said, his hands flipping over the menu. Taehee purses her lips, looking at the menu one by one while she fans herself.

"Oh, this one have strawberries in it."

Taehee slides her menu in front of Sehun, her pointy finger pointing at the words 'Berry Tropical'. Sehun nods, his lips slightly pouts as he reads the menu.

"Only this one?"

Taehee puts up her hand, taking her menu back and studies the menu with a frown on her face. She then came across a very tempting menu but with her English, she stutters while she tries to read the name of the dish,

"Sunny... ride.."

"Sunny ride burger? This one?"

Sehun cuts her off, making she shots her head up and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter