016

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Taehee's 4th day of practicing milk before sleep and even though she puked during the first two nights but with a husband whose IQ is 200, Sehun prepares fresh strawberries for his wife to eat after drinking her milk. And it really works as Taehee no longer pukes after drinking the milk. It's almost 12 in the afternoon and Taehee's waiting for her soup to boil so she's relaxing on the couch while watching her favourite Netflix series, with her pregnancy book on her cute belly. 

"The bump is so cute! Can I touch it?"

Minjung who just came out of her room takes her seat beside Taehee, her eyes sparkling as she admires the cute little bump in front of her. Taehee grins and nods, taking the book off her belly, letting the younger girl caresses her bump.

"Oh! Why does I feel like tokki is moving?"

Minjung narrows her eyes as she looks at Taehee's baby bump, caressing it more slowly. Taehee chuckles,

"I think it's just me, being hungry."

Minjung snorts and takes her hand off Taehee's belly. 

"Where's Aunt Nana?"

Minjung looks around the house, 

"She went to her friend's granddaughter birthday party."

MInjung nods, humming and starts focusing on the tv. After a while, Taehee stands up from the couch and walks towards the kitchen to check on her soup. When she's walking in front of the fridge, she didn't notice the rag on the floor was folded and being the clumsy Eun Taehee, she accidentally slipped on it and fall on the floor with a loud thud. Her scream makes Minjung rushes towards the kitchen and her eyes widen seeing Taehee on the floor, with her hand holding onto the fridge. Taehee's chest fall up and down as she feels the pain starts creeping in and when she opens her eyes, her eyes widen with tears falling down as she saw blood coming out of her thighs.

"! Unnie, it's bleeding! ! Unnie, don't move! I'll call the ambulance!"

Minjung starts panicking and runs inside her room to grab her phone. Taehee cries gets louder as the blood keeps on coming out. Her hands trembling as she holds on to her belly, she feels as if the world's came crushing down on her seeing the blood on the floor and her thighs. After making the call. Minjung rushes to calms Taehee who's wailing with her hands clenching on her belly. 

"It's okay, unnie. Tokki's gonna be okay. The ambulance is coming."

Minjung supports Taehee on her lap, the older's hair as she cries. 

"The blood.. I can't lose Tokki.."

Taehee sobs as she looks at the blood, Minjung feels her eyes teary but she reminds herself to stay calm, in order to not scare the girl on her lap.

"It's okay, unnie. It's just blood. Close your eyes, don't look at the blood. Tokki's a strong kid. Trust me."

Minjung held Taehee's hand, transferring as much energy as she can to calm Taehee. After what feels like a decade, an ambulance siren can be heard and Minjung quickly rushes to the front to open the automatic gate and escorted the paramedics inside. Minjung can't feel her legs when she saw Taehee's about to lose her conscious, her head bobbing from left to right, trying to stay awake and when they transferred her into the ambulance, she stops moving. Minjung starts to panic,

"What is happening to my sister?"

"She lost some of her blood."

Minjung purses her lips,

"Bring us to Shinhwa Hospital."

All of the ambulance crews turn to look at the girl with confused look, hearing her request,

"Her husband is a doctor there. I'm sure she needs him the most now. Please, I beg you."

The nurse moves to inform the driver and Minjung could feel the vehicle turning around. Minjung held Taehee's hand in hers, closing her eyes as she prays that both Taehee and Tokki will be fine while the paramedics did everything they can on the way to the hospital. 

Minjung runs towards the administrator desk after seeing Taehee's off into the emergency room with her phone on her ears, calling Aunt Nana and when the older picks up, she quickly informs her about Taehee. She could hear Aunt Nana's gasps as she quickly hangs up on her after telling her that she' ll be there. 

"I'm looking for Doctor Oh Sehun. He's an intern here but he's a genius so he's basically not only an intern."

Minjung pants as the nurse nods, picking up the phone and after few minutes, the nurse turns to look at Minjung,

"He's in a meeting with his senior. They'll perform an emergency surgery in less than an hour, I don't think he can-"

"Screw that meeting! Tell him his wife is inside the emergency room! Now!"

Minjung loses her temper as she looks at the nurse with her eyes trembling with anger, the nurse nods quickly and continues to speak on the phone. Right after the nurse puts the phone down, Minjung could see Sehun who's already in his blue scrubs running towards her, his hair messy and she could see him trembling from afar. He barely catches his breath once he stops in front of Minjung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter