023

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee's sipping her tea at the garden with Aunt Nana while looking at Sehun who's installing the red and black infant car seat in the middle of the back seat with Sejun's help. She could see her husband frowning as he puts the car seat in the middle with Sejun pointing towards something. Taehee's already in her 39 weeks of pregnancy and her belly has grown so much bigger that she needs help to stand up if she ever seat for a long time. Dr. Bae mentioned that she could already goes into labour anytime soon even before her supposed due date so Sehun has already taken his leave ever since yesterday after Taehee woke him up the night before when she felt her first contractions. It's amazing how calm Sehun was that he gently caresses Taehee's back and asks her to find a suitable position until the contractions stop. It was a hell of a 50 seconds. 

Taehee was excited to meet Tokki but at the same time afraid after experiencing few contractions. She can't even talk or walk as the pain seeps in and the only thing she did was hold on tight to Sehun's hand. Sehun has been telling her that he'll be there for her and has been saying that there's nothing to be afraid of. But Taehee being Taehee, she can't help but feel nervous and afraid at the same time. Taehee could see Sehun and Sejun walking towards them so she forces a smile towards the two brothers, until her smile fades as she grips the garden table when she feels the contractions coming again. Aunt Nana who notices the change in Taehee's face quickly stands up, putting the newspaper she's reading down and gently caresses her back. Sehun runs towards his wife and crouches in front of her, his hand gently caressing her cheeks. Sejun purses his lips when he looks at how much pain his sister in law is feeling. He suddenly feels bad for always teasing her. 

"Sehun..."

Taehee opens her eyes and looks down at her husband who's looking at her with a worried look.

"I think my water broke."

Aunt Nana's eyes widen and she runs into the house, calling out to Sejun asking him to call Uncle Jusu and Taehee's father. Sehun held Taehee's hands in his, forcing her to look at him in the eyes,

"I'll get you inside the car. Don't panic just keep your breathing steady. Water broke doesn't mean you'll go straight into labour. We'll know once we arrived at the hospital so for now, I want you to stay calm."

Taehee nods, her eyes teary,

"The contractions are getting stronger."

Taehee said with her lips trembling in fear. Sehun purses her lips and gently picks his wife up in bridal style. Taehee wraps her arms around Sehun's neck, burying her face on his collarbone as she tries to stay calm. Taehee grips on Sehun's hand once he puts her inside the car with her eyes mirroring fear. Sehun smiles and pats her hand,

"I'm here for you. You're not alone. Everyone's here for you."

Taehee nods and when she let go of Sehun's hand, she could see Aunt Nana carrying the duffle bag that contains her toiletries, comfortable clothes for her and also some Tokki's stuffs. Sehun takes the duffle bag from Aunt Nana and puts it inside his Range Rover trunk while both Sejun and Aunt Nana gets inside the backseat. Taehee leans her head on the headrest, her hand caressing her belly as she closes her eyes. She could hear Aunt Nana's voice saying that Sehun installed the infant car seat right in time that Taehee's about to go into labour now. Sehun turns to look at his wife and takes her small hand in his as he starts driving to the hospital.

"It's already 6cm dilated but we need to wait until it's 10cm for you to push Tokki out. So I need you to stay calm."

Taehee could feel her heart beating so fast and the contractions are getting much more stronger than before. The contractions did get away sometimes but when it comes back, the pain is unbearable that Taehee can't help but to squeeze Sehun's hand. Sehun's peppering kisses on her forehead while whispering tons of 'I love yous' towards her throughout the whole waiting before she can finally push Tokki out. Almost 2 hours after, Dr. Bae hands Sehun some sort of papers for him to sign and pushes her bed inside the labour room, that's when she knows that it's really time. Dr. Bae comes in and Sehun rushes beside her, taking her small hand in his big one.

It takes her almost an hour to finally hear Tokki's cries and the pain starts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter