059

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee wakes up from her sleep feeling uncomfortable around her upper abdomen, opening her eyes and frowns as she reaches for her phone on the bedside table. It's only 3.32 AM so Taehee puts her phone back, closing her eyes as she tries to get back to sleep when she suddenly feels nauseous. Gently pushing Sehun's arm that's coiling around her waist, she runs out of their bedroom and crouch in front of the toilet bowl, throwing out everything she's eaten during the dinner. Taehee keeps on vomiting until she couldn't feel her legs, making her ended up seating on the floor, her hand reaching to flush the toilet before she closes the toilet bowl's lid and put her head on it. 

Sehun's about to pull his wife's closer when he feels the empty space beside him on the bed, making him sits up straight and looks for his small wife. He frowns when he saw her small figure slumping in front of the toilet bowl.

"Cutie patootie."

Taehee hums without turning to look at Sehun whom she assumes is already crouching beside her when she feels a soft caress around her back. 

"What's wrong?"

Taehee shakes her head, her head remains on the toilet bowl's lid until Sehun gently pulls her into his arms. He frowns when he feels her body's sweating and burning. 

"Did you vomitted just now, baby?"

Taehee hums, nodding her head as she closes her eyes and snuggles on Sehun's chest. Sehun sighs,

"You want to vomit more?"

Taehee shakes her head and Sehun wraps Taehee's arms around his neck, taking her petite figure up in bridal style. Taehee snuggles closer, feeling comfortable in Sehun's arms despite the discomfort she's feeling. Sehun puts his wife on the bed, his hand moves to caress her cheek,

"I'm going to need to check whether my assumption about you having an indigestion is correct so I need you to tell me where does it hurts, okay cutie patootie?"

Taehee hums, her eyes closed and she could feel Sehun pushing up her oversized tee and gently pinches on some parts of her stomach. He stops when she told him where it hurts. Sehun pulls his wife's tee back down and scoots closer, taking her hand in his,

"It's indigestion. Do you want to go to the clinic or hospital? I'll get the staffs here to get us to the nearby clinics if you want."

Taehee opens her eyes, staring back at Sehun who's stare mirroring love and worries. She shakes her head,

"You're a doctor. I don't want any other doctors."

Taehee cutely says, making Sehun chuckles. Sehun's about to say something when Taehee suddenly pushes his hand away and runs off the bed, crouching in front of the toilet bowl again. Sehun rushes towards his wife, his hand circling behind her small back as he watches her vomits everything she's eaten. Sehun moves to wet his palm when he saw Taehee stops vomiting and leans back on his chest. He then gently wipes her lips with his wet palm before carrying her back to their bed. After putting Taehee's back on the bed, Sehun walks out of their bedroom, taking the mineral water from the front table and rushes back, helping his small wife to sit up and drink the water.

"Try to sleep, I'll be watching over you."

Sehun said, putting the mineral water on the bedside table. Taehee pouts, feeling her eyes teary as she looks at Sehun who's staring at her,

"You sleep too, Sehun. It's okay, I'm fine."

"You're not fine, Eun Taehee. How can I sleep when my wife is in pain beside me? So you, sleep."

Taehee starts crying, making Sehun sighs as he moves to slide himself under the blanket with his wife, pulling her close to his chest,

"Don't cry, baby."

"I'm sorry, Sehun.. I keep on burdening you..."

Sehun caresses Taehee's hair, 

"It's not your fault that you fall sick and you're not a burden, Eun Taehee. You're my life, I'm willing to give up everything in the world for you, not only my sleep. So don't feel bad towards me."

Taehee cries get louder as she snuggles her face closer on Sehun's chest. Her shoulders moving up and down due to her sobs until she ended up falling asleep. Sehun looks down at his wife when he heard no noise or sniffling and her body stops moving, his hand moves to gently wipes her tears that's drenching her face before he stares at her sleeping face for the entire night.

Taehee opens her eyes when she heard voices of people talking beside her. She frowns when she saw Sehun, with his hands in his sweatpants talking to an older guy in English. The older guy said something to Sehun that Taehee didn't understand before he pats his shoulder and they both walk out of the bedroom, leaving Taehee still feeling weak and nauseous, but not as bad as last night. She sits up and leans her back on the bedrest, staring at the closed curtain in front of the bed when Sehun comes back in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter