060

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee has been feeling a lot much better when she wakes up in the evening, still snuggling on Sehun's bare chest. A smile crept up on her face seeing Sehun's still deep in his sleep, probably because he didn't sleep last night since he's watching over her. Taehee quietly gets off the bed, tightening the bathrobe before she walks out to the outdoor pool, taking in the nature breeze. Taehee sits on the edge of the pool, putting her feet inside the water as she giggles before she saw a few plates of foods on the front table. Taking out her feet, she makes her way to the front table and realizes that the foods are their lunches that they missed out because both her and Sehun are both deep in sleep. 

Taehee peeks inside their bedroom and seeing Sehun's still in the same sleeping position as before, she pouts and sighs, biting her teeth as she's hungry but she didn't want to eat without Sehun eating with her. He's that sleepy because of her so she's decided to starve herself until Sehun wakes up. Taehee moves to the closet, her eyes scanning the whole closet thinking on what should she wears, she playfully grins once she saw a few of Sehun's hoodies neatly folded, she takes out the orange coloured hoodie that has a cute teddy bear on it and also her legging as well as her undrgarments before moving to the bathroom to put the clothes on. She ties up her mid length hair and fixed her bangs before moving out of the bathroom, the long hoodie's sleeves swaying back and forth as she walks. 

Taehee takes the sit on the couch, turning on the tv and set the volume low while she takes out her phone to check for the messages. She giggles to herself once she saw Kitty and her mother in law sending selfies of them with her kids. Taehee puts up her phone and poses for a selfie to reply to her mother in law and Kitty before putting her phone inside Sehun's hoodie's pocket. She puts up her legs on the couch and hugs her knees while she watches the tv that's showing 'Crazy Rich Asians'. Taehee only realise that it's already night time when the lamps at the outside pool starts to light up by themselves as she's so into the movie that's already moving towards the end. 

"Eun Taehee.."

Taehee peeks her head towards the bedroom once she heard Sehun's sleepy voice calling for her. 

"I'm here!"

Taehee shouts enthusiastically while waving her hands from the couch, making Sehun almost jumped out of the bed as he turns to look at his cute wife who's grinning. Sehun chuckles, shaking his head and gets off the bed to walk towards his wife. Sehun arched his eyebrows when he's standing in front of his wife, seeing her petite body wearing his huge hoodie,

"Nice hoodie you're wearing, cutie patootie."

Sehun sarcastically said making Taehee giggles and pulls Sehun's wrist, making him sit on the couch before she sits on his lap. Sehun wrapped his arms around his wife's tiny waist and snuggles on her neck,

"I'm sorry, I was so sleepy. How are you feeling?"

"It's okay, Sehun. You can sleep more if you want, I'll wait for you."

Taehee grins, making Sehun shots his head up and pecks her lips,

"You don't answer my question, how are you feeling, baby?"

"I'm good! Like really good! I don't feel uncomfortable anymore."

Sehun's about to say something when Taehee's stomach grumbles and the girl then laughs awkwardly before burying her face on Sehun's neck. Sehun couldn't help but laugh, his hand caressing his wife's back,

"Hearing that makes me sure that you're really okay now, cutie patootie."

Taehee clicks her tounge and pinches Sehun's bare chest making he winces in pain. Sehun turns to look at the untouched foods on the front table before looking down at his wife who's snuggling on his neck, her eyes focused on the tv,

"Why you didn't eat first, Eun Taehee?"

"I want to eat with you."

Taehee whispers, her eyes never leaving the television. Sehun sighs,

"Let me take a shower first and for the meantime, you call the resort's restaurant, order anything you want to eat and have them send the foods to our villa."

Taehee nods and scoots down from Sehun's lap,

"What do you want to eat, Sehun?"

"Anything you want."

Taehee purses her lips and nods. Sehun pinches Taehee's cheek before he makes his way to the bathroom, leaving Taehee reaching out for the villa's phone, her eyes fixed still fixed on the tv. She speaks on the phone, ordering foods for her and Sehun while leaning her back on the couch and when she's done ordering, she turns to look at the outdoor pool that looks so very pretty with the lights all around it. Taehee runs inside their bedroom and takes out her film camera, putting in a new film, she walks out to the outdoor pool and starts taking pictures of the pool with her film camera. 

Taehee went back in and put the film camera on the couch beside her as she sits back and continues watching the tv that's showing 'Jumanji' now. Sehun comes out of the bathroom with only a towel on his waist, he chuckles when he saw his wife giggling and laughing while she watches the television with her cute feet wriggling on the air. Sehun takes out his izro tshirt and usual sweatpants, when he's done dressing himself, he could hear his w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter