003

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee couldn't stop crying as Sehun's words keep on replaying inside her head. She walks endlessly without knowing where she is and she stops walking, looking around the unfamiliar place. She sobs and keeps on hicupping as she looks around, wiping her tears. Taehee looks up and saw a beach nearby so without any further thinking, she makes her way to the beach. Taehee closes her eyes as tears fall on her cheek but then the tears are wiped away because of the wind. She sits down on the sand, putting her chin on the both of her arm that she slings on her knees, silently looking at the wave in front of her, with tears still falling. 

Sehun runs around the nearby places, asking the people nearby while describing her petite wife. He ruffles his hair in dissapointment when he can't find her. 

"Have you gone to the beach?"

An old woman who's taking out vegetables from her small store speaks up, Sehun turns to look at her,

"There's a beach here?"

The old woman chuckles,

"Yes, you go straight and turn to your left."

Sehun thanks the old woman and quickly run towards the directions that she told him. Sehun pants and starts walking slowly, eyes wandering around the beach. He heaves a relieve sighs once he saw Taehee sitting alone on the sand nearby. She looks so sad under the moonlight that Sehun heart aches seeing her like that, and knowing that he's the reason why she cries. Sehun slowly walk towards her, she could hear her taking few breathes as she sobs silently. 

"Eun Taehee, I'm sorry."

Hearing Sehun's voice makes Taehee stiffens her body. She sniffs as she looks straight at the beach,

"Why do you keep on saying sorry when it's our honeymoon where we're supposed to say the words 'I love you' to each other? I know I don't fit to be your wife. I'm stupid, clumsy, bad in directions and I don't know how to control my jealousy. I don't deserve you. I'm sorry for making you regret for choosing to marry me."

Taehee chokes in her tears as she says the words. Her body moves as she sobs. Sehun gently pulls her up and wraps his arms around her as he pats her head, letting his wife cries in his embrace,

"I shouldn't have said that. I don't mean it, I really don't. I love you, I love you so much."

Sehun whispers and Taehee's cries get louder upon hearing his words,

"No matter how many times you tell me you love me, your words just now won't stop playing in my head and I can't stop crying."

Taehee sobs as she clenches on Sehun's shirt. Sehun cups Taehee's cheeks and plants his lips on hers. Taehee still couldn't stop crying even when Sehun deepen the kiss by pulling her closer. Sehun could taste his wife's tears as he kisses her but he doesn't know any other ways to make his wife forget his words, to let her know that he didn't mean any single words he just said. The kiss turns into a heated one when Taehee starts responding to his kiss. They pulled out to catch their breath and Sehun kisses his wife's forehead.

"I love you, Eun Taehee. I really do. I don't mean anything I've said, I never once regretted my decision

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter