026

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tokki has been crying non-stop that night and Taehee couldn't help but feel worried and anxious when the person left in the house were only her and Tokki since her mother in law, father in law and Sejun had to go to Busan to attend Uncle Jusu's friend's daughter wedding and her father needed to attend his friend's funeral. Since this week is the last week for Sehun as an intern at Shinhwa Hospital, Sehun was needed more at the hospital even though he tried talking and begging to let him at least go home for a while, his supervisors couldn't allow him to do so. Even when he told them that his wife is left alone in the house, they can't let him go by saying that he has been receiving a lot of special treatments during his wife's pregnancy and it's not fair if he keeps on receiving those treatments even after his wife's delivery.

"I'm really sorry, cutie patootie. I've tried everything but they wouldn't let me go home to you and Minjun. I'm really sorry."

Taehee purses her lips, feeling tears start b in her eyes knowing that she'll be alone in the big house again and that Tokki is not feeling well as well. Taehee didn't want to worry Sehun as she thought that Tokki is just missing him, hence the crying so she forces a happy voice,

"It's okay, Sehun. Just do your job. I understand. Me and Tokki will be okay. Besides, dad's coming back tomorrow's evening."

Taehee is speaking to Sehun outside of the house, to avoid him hearing the voice of their crying son. She could hear Sehun's sigh on the phone,

"I promise I'll try to talk to them and go home to you tomorrow. I promise."

Taehee hums,

"Close all doors and windows, put your phone under your pillow and call me directly if anything happens."

Sehun sternly said and after hearing the replies from his wife, he ended the call. Rushing back to the emergency unit, with his phone in his pocket. Taehee sighs and walks inside the house, closing the door tightly and he rheart sinks when she heard her son's crying. Running towards their room, she picks up her son and gently pats her, singging every lullabies she know to make him stop crying but his cries keep on getting louder. Taehee could feel her own tears on her face but she keeps on gently patting and swinging her son while singing, even though her singing turns out into sobs. 

"What's wrong with you, Tokki? Don't cry, mommy's here."

Taehee whispers, her hand gently patting the crying boy. She could feel her hands trembling while she pats her son, anxious on not knowing what's wrong with the little guy. Minjun is never a fussy baby, he only cries when he's hungry. The fact that he is crying even after Taehee feeded him, making her more anxious and worried. She wanted to call her mother in law but knowing Aunt Nana, she would surely come back to see her daughter in law and grandson, so taehee decided to wait until tomorrow, when her father's home. 

"I love you, Minjun. Mommy loves you so much.."

Taehee peppers kisses on Tokki's forehead and after a while, his cries start fading and he fell asleep on Taehee's shoulder. Heaving a relieve sigh, Taehee gently puts her sleeping son on the baby cot besids their bed. After staring and making sure that Minjun is really sleeping, Taehee lays down on the bed, putting her phone under her pillow just like what Sehun asked her to do and drifts off to sleep. 

It was 3AM when Taehee woke up upon hearing Tokki's cries and she rushed up to look at the little guy. Her eyes widen when he saw Tokki's vomitting and his one piece sleeper was drenched with greenish kind of colour fluids which is defintely not from Taehee's milk. Taehee's hands shaking when she gently picks her son up and he keeps on vomitting, drencing Taehee's oversized tee as well. She pats Tokki's back with tears in her eyes as she reached for her phone under the pillow and dials on Sehun's number as quickly as she can but he didn't pick up even after her 5th tries. Taehee then has no other choices than to call for Uncle Jung. Taehee fidgets while having Tokki in her arms, waiting for the call to be connected,

"Uncle Jung, I'm really sorry for bothering you but can you bring me to Sehun's hospital? Tokki's vomitting and his body is shivering."

Taehee said in between sobs and she could hear the older guy talking to whom she assumes as her wife and he ended the call when he said he'll be coming with his wife as soon as he can. Taehee wipes Tokki's mouth, changed his clothes and packed his stuffs, which includes his one piece that has his vomit's stains in case the doctor needed it while she waits for Uncle Jung to come. Tokki has stops cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter