004

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost two months after their wedding and today's the last day for Taehee's final examination. Taehee has been studying so hard just so that she can get to have dinner with Sehun. She remembers asking Sehun to tutor her again and makes him read all of her books about arts just so that he can tutor her. Her husband did complaint but he still did read her books and tutored her despite himself too, has a final examination to score. Taehee smiles as she walks out of the examination hall, the weather's looking nice and Taehee plans on trying to bake the burnt cheesecake she saw on her instagram feed last night. She turns around when she hears her friends voice talking about their last paper. Nanhee slings her arm with Taehee's,

"So Mrs. Oh, can we go for our usual? Our karaoke session?"

Taehee slides her arm out of Nanhee as she looks at both Jiwon and Nanhee with a guilty look,

"I'm sorry but I can't. I promised my mother in law to help buy her some groceries since I'm buying stuffs for my burnt cheesecake."

Jiwon and Nanhee smiles as they pat their bestfriend's shoulder,

"It's okay. We know you're now a wife so you have your own responsibilities."

Jiwon said as Nanhee nods besides her,

"But we can hang out tomorrow at our favourite cafe! Sehun's going to the hospital tomorrow so I can ask him to drop me off. And I can bring my burnt cheesecake for you guys to try."

Taehee grins as she looks at both of her bestfriends who's already squealing and jumping.

"Okay then! See you tomorrow, Mrs. Oh!"

Jiwon and Nanhee said cheerfully as Taehee waves towards them before making her way to the nearby supermarket.

Taehee casually slides her trolley as she looks around the supermarket. She takes out her phone and looks at the lists that Aunt Nana sent her. She hums to the Taylor Swift's song that's playing on the supermarket's speakers while picking up the pack of carrots and put it inside her almost full trolley. Taehee playfully slides her trolley towards the baking section while she looks for her burnt cheesecake ingredients and she turns around when she feels a tap on her shoulder.

"Jongin!"

Taehee grins as she saw the guy in front of her who's smiling at her. Jongin chuckles when he saw how happy the girl in front of him now.

"That's a real shopping spree."

Jongin said as he walks side by side with Taehee who's pushing her trolley after putting the baking powder inside. 

"I prefer groceries shopping spree rather than clothes shopping spree."

Jongin laughs and he gently push Taehee aside to help her push the trolley. Taehee tries to push him back but the latter is much more stronger tha  her so she gives up and let him push the trolley for her.

"So you're here just for the mosquito repellent spray?"

Taehee jokingly said as she looks at the tin on Jongin's hand as the latter laughs,

"Yeah, pretty much just because of this. You know my new house got ambushed by packs of mosquitoes I can't even sleep. I know my blood is as sweet as me but, this handsome guy needs some sleep too."

Taehee snorts upon hearing Jongin's words as Jongin laughs. 

"So how's your married life so far?"

Jongin turns to look at Taehee who's pursing her lips,

"I still can't believe that I married our school's number 1 genius-"

"And the most popular guy in school."

Jongin cuts her off and they both laughs as Taehee nods,

"Yep, the most popular guy with a 200 IQ while I'm just a stupid, brainless girl who loves him for all my life. I'm really happy and thankful that he, at last, loves me too. Tho sometimes he seems like he doesn't even care about me but most of the times he shows me that he really do loves me."

Taehee said with a smile on her face. Jongin bitterly smile as he looks at the girl beside her,

"You know you can always call me if that jerk makes you cry again. I'll make sure to spray some this into his head."

Jongin shakes his mosquito repellent spray and Taehee laughs looking at how silly Jongin looks like. Jongin's phone rings and he puts his hands up indicating that he's going to take the call. Taehee nods as she moves towards her trolley and wait for Jongin. Minutes after, Jongin comes and told her that he needs to leave since his professor wants to meet him. 

"I'll go first. I'm sorry I can't send you home. Be careful on your way home."

Jongin said as Taehee smiles,

"Come over sometimes, Jongin!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter