068

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lands a kiss on his wife's forehead before he went out of her room, leaving his bagpack inside as he only brings along his wallet, car key and phone. Sehun takes out his phone and texted Dr. Bae saying that he's on his way since he promised to meet her that morning. Tokki who's playing with his blue Nintendo Switch that Sehun got him for his 3rd birthday last few months pauses the game and runs towards his father once he saw him coming down the stairs. 

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Sehun puts his phone in his jeans back pocket as he chuckles upon hearing his son's loud voice calling out for him. Picking the little guy up in his arms he moves to the couch where his father in law is seating,

"I'm going out to meet Dr. Bae for a while and I'm bringing Tokki with me."

Taehee's father who's trying to tie Youngie's hair nods with a frown on his face, his eyes focused on his granddaughter's hair before he glances to look at Sehun. Kyungie cutely runs and hugs her father's leg once she saw him standing with her brother in his arms. 

"Daddy.."

Sehun hums and looks down at his cute daughter who's smile resembles his wife so much, with two cute dimples on her cheeks, exactly the same with the dimples his wife has.

"Kyungie, come here. Grandpa will tie your hair for you."

Kyungie grins and walks towards her grandfather, keeps on mumbling something that both Sehun and his father in law couldn't catch up. Taehee's father loooks up at Sehun,

"Don't worry about your wife, I'll take care of her."

Sehun nods and brings Tokki out with him after bowing towards the older woman whom he didn't yet managed to properly being introduced to. He puts Tokki down while he slips on his sneakers and crouches to help put Tokki's sandal inside his liitle feet while he continues to play the game in his Nintendo Switch.

"Joohyun noona."

Dr. Bae who's eating her breakfast shots her head up with her eyes widen hearing Sehun calling her informally, which is a rare occassion since he's always been polite and professional. 

"Now that you're calling me noona, it seems like you're really in trouble and you need my help desperately, isn't it?"

Dr. Bae sips on her coffee, her eyes never leaving the handsome younger man in front of her. Sehun then starts telling her about everything that happened and when he's done, Dr. Bae drops her spoon harshly and crosses her arms on her chest with an angered face,

"What the hell is wrong with that Jinhee?! I've heard so much problems about her and now what, she's trying to destroy your marriage?"

Tokki who's still playing with his Nintendo Switch looks up at the angry woman before he resumes playing, knowing that he didn't understand a thing about what the adults in front of him are talking about. Sehun caresses his son's hair,

"What problems did you hear about her?"

"I heard from the nurses that she's from a rich family and that she's not actually qualified in graduating as a doctor but because she's rich, her father kind of owns few buildings so she made it as doctor, tho she's still an intern."

Sehun frowns before he nods, 

"Oh my god, I'm so mad I think I could've ripped her hair off her scalp if I ever saw her. How can she did that to you and Taehee? I'm not trying to side anyone here Dr. Oh but hearing you say she doesn't want to take the paternity test, it makes it clearer that she just wanted to hide the fact that it's not your child she's carrying. What a !"

Dr. Bae closes with her palm when she realise she just cursed in front of Tokki who's still a kid. Sehun laughs,

"He's into his game so he wouldn't heard that."

Dr. Bae nods, 

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take her blood for the paternity test but don't tell her about it."

"So you want me to lie so that I can take her blood without her knowing that you're going to use it for the paternity test?"

Sehun nods, sipping on his hot chocolate and feeding his son with fries,

"I'll help you even though this whole situation can lead to my medical license being revoked."

"I'm sorry, Dr. Bae, for dragging you along this mess-"

"No, it's okay, Dr. Oh, I like your wife and I'm doing this for her. She said she thinks of me as a sister so how can I not help my sister's husband huh?"

Sehun chuckles, 

"She caught a fever because she's too stressed out."

Sehun said as he looks down on his fingers. Dr. Bae sighs,

"Your wife might be small and tiny but she's a strong woman. That I can confirm after knowing her for almost 2 years. She gets hurt really easily and she forgives just as easy as she gets hurt. That's her charm, besides her pretty and cute face, of course."

Sehun and Dr. Bae laughs. Dr. Bae then looks over her watch and takes her handbag,

"I need to go now, Dr. Oh. I'll quickly contact you when I've got her blood. Don't worry too much, everything's going to be okay."

Sehun stands up and bows towards the older as she leans in to pinch Tokki's cheek before she walks out of the cafe, leaving Sehun looking at his son who's still into the game he's playing.

"So what will you do now, Taehee?"

Taehee plays with her fingers,

"I don't know.. I think I'll just wait until it's really proven that the child really is not Sehun's child."

Jiwon sighs,

"I'm sorry, I tried asking Minjae about this but he said he didn't know because he wasn't there that night. He got called out for emergency so he couldn't join the dinner."

Taehee smiles faintly, looking up at her bestfriend who's looking at her with a worried and pitiful look,

"It's okay, Jiwon. How's your wedding preparations? It's in two days time yet here you are trying to cheer me up with this stupid Nanhee."

Nanhee who's eating the orange nudge her elbow towards Taehee as she glares, making both Taehee and Jiwon laugh,

"So far so good. Minjae has been really detailed about everything it makes me feel bad towards everyone involved."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter