019

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee is now at the end of her 2nd trimester than she's already 24 weeks pregnant and her belly has grown much bigger. Just like how Aunt Nana mentioned before, she really has a hard time on doing things on her own now that her belly's size has grown. Taehee remembers during Sehun's two weeks leave after her incident, he didn't even allow her to enter the kitchen, unless it's with him. They even had a small argument over that but Taehee's tears is Sehun's weakness so he sighs and hugs her, finally giving her the permission to enter the kitchen only if she needs foods or drinks. Aunt Nana also stops going to her friend's houses and all of the classes she signed up for saying she can always attend them but her grandchild and daughter in law is once in a lifetime. Everyone in the house basically treats her like a princess, even Sejun has started to pay attention towards her after seeing her belly growing. 

Taehee puts on her cute flowery maternity one piece dress and lets her long hair flow as she gets ready for her OB check-up. She's extremely excited for the check-up that day because they're going to know Tokki's gender. Taehee's been talking about it non-stop ever since last night that she ended up sleeping on Sehun's chest while her husband was finishing his thesis. She puts on her favourite bracelet that she got from Minjung the other day before the girl flew back to America. Her boyfriend is so good looking that Taehee keeps on praising his good look until Sehun has to stop her by glaring at her. Taehee's about to take her sling bag and walks out of their room once her phone rings. A smile crept up on her face seeing Sehun's name on the screen. She quickly closes their room door and walk as fast as her pregnant belly allows her to get her sneakers from the shoe cupboard,

"Cutie Patootie, I'm really sorry I can't be with you for the check-up today. There's an emergency here and they need me, the boy needs me. I'm really sorry I promise I'll make it up to you."

Taehee stops on tracks and as much as she feels sad about it, she's sure her husband must've had it worst. 

"It's okay, Sehun. Besides, this is your first time not accompanying me for my check-up so seriously, it's okay. Don't think about me, do your best in saving your patients."

Taehee could hear Sehun's sighs over the phone so she clicks her tounge,

"Dr. Oh, you're the pillar of strength for your patients so smile and do your job properly."

Taehee gets back inside the house and sits on the couch, Aunt Nana who's eating pickles while watching her favourite drama turns to look at Taehee.

"I've asked for Uncle Jung's help to send and pick you up from the hospital. He's on his way. Please, take care of yourself. No running, no fast walking, relax."

Taehee laughs at Sehun's words. That's the same words he's been saying everyday each time she sends him off to work.

"Alright, Dr. Oh, I'll let you know Tokki's gender once you're home."

Sehun's chukles could be heard and Taehee ended the call after Sehun said his goodbye. 

"What is it? Hunnie can't pick you up?"

Aunt Nana stares at her cute daughter in law,

"Yeah, there's an emergency so they need him."

Aunt Nana shakes her head, busy munching on the pickles,

"Our Hunnie is still an intern, eventhough he's about to graduate, but still just because his IQ is beyond everyone in that hospital they really make use of him pretty well."

Taehee laughs as she looks at her mother in law and sighs, leaning down on the couch's headrest while she caresses her big belly, waiting for Uncle Jung to come.

"Do you want me to send you inside, little miss?"

Uncle Jung turns to look at the cute pregnant girl at the back seat. Taehee shakes her head, smiling cutely towards the older guy,

"No, it's okay. Thank you, Uncle Jung. If you're bored waiting in the car, there's a cafeteria over there. The pancakes are extremely delicious."

Taehee said with her eyes sparkling that Uncle Jung can't help but laugh,

"Alright, little miss. I'll get you some of the pancakes as well."

Taehee grins and nods repeatedly before she went out of the car and waves cutely towards Uncle Jung. She went inside the hospital after sending Uncle Jung off. Some of the nurses and doctors already know her as Sehun's wife due to the incident and now everyone who knows her will bows at her and some waves at her. Taehee hands out her mother's notebook that records all of her examination records to the counter and after 20 minutes waiting, Taehee's name has been called and she gets inside Dr. Bae's room to only flinch when a cute little girl comes out from hiding behind the sliding door. 

"Han Hyejung! Don't do that!"

The little girl laughs and runs towards Dr. Bae. Taehee smiles and takes her seat, her eyes never leaving the cute little girl that resembles Dr. Bae.

"I'm sorry for that. This is my first born, Han Hyejung."

Dr. Bae turns towards her daughter, signalling her to politely bow and the cute little girl did, which makes Taehee chuckles,

"Her kindergarten is closed today because they had their sports day last weekend and her day care will only open at 3 later so I had to bring this little trouble here."

Taehee nods,

"It's okay. She's cute and she looks just like you."

"I heard that for almost 20 times today, Taehee."

They both laugh as Hyejung plays with her colouring set on the small table beside Dr. Bae. 

"So, you're alone for the first time ever today. How are you feeling?"

Taehee sighs,

"I'm fine just a tiny teeny bit of feeling sad that Sehun's not here but nevermind, I understand his work."

Dr. Bae nods, she turns to look at Taehee,

"My husband and him has been monitoring this one high school boy that has been diagnosed with CIPA."

Taehee blinks her eyes, 

"CIPA is an inability to feel pain and temperature."

Taehee's mouth fell wide open, and she nods, asking for Dr. Bae to continue speaking,

"The first time that boy came, he came in with blood all over his uniform and a huge mirror sticked inside his arm, but he pulls the mirror out by himself right in front of your husband. Thanks to your husband's IQ and his cold plus scary facade, he managed to drag the stubborn boy for a detailed check-up until it is really proven that he is indeed a CIPA patient. As far as I know and from what my husband told me, there are still no cure for CIPA so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter