032

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee's staring at the round chocolate cake in front of her. Tonight was supposed to be a very happy night not only for her but for Sehun as well. But now, everything has been robbed from her. Even though her mother in law told her to not bake the cake that she has planned to bake for Sehun, but she still did. She still holds on to the fact that despite laying lifelessly on the hospital bed, his husband might wakes up if she sings him a happy birthday and lure him with his favourite chocolate cake. Taehee looks up at her son who's playing with his toy in his green feeding chair at the dining table while her hand gently rubbing her belly. She will be strong, she needs to be strong for her kids. Taehee picks up the white icing and gently draws a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND' on the cake with droplets of tears falling on the cake, ruining some of the icings. Taehee buries her head on the kitchen counter as she cries after she finishes drawing the words. Her cries echoes throughout the kitchen making Sejun runs towards the kitchen. Sejun stares at his small sister in law who's crying with a piping in her hand, burying her face on the kitchen counter. He could feel his eyes tearing up as well with every sobs that come out from his sister in law's mouth. No matter how sad he feels towards his brother, his sister in law must have had it worst. His brother is the father of her children, the one she spends time loving for all of her life, the one whom she shares everything with. 

Sejun sighs and walks out of the kitchen as his tears drop. He misses his brother, he prepared a new watch for him for his birthday but now he can only stare at the watch. Taehee lifts her head up from the kitchen counter, her hands trembling as she puts the piping down and wipes her tears on her cheeks. She takes out a box and carefully put the cake inside the box and after cleaning the kitchen, she picks Tokki up and calls out for Sejun. Sejun comes down with his usual unbothered face and takes Tokki into his arms while Taehee takes the cake and waits for her father to come pick them up to the hospital. Taehee takes Tokki into her arms as she seats on the couch, she peppers kisses on her son's face.

"We're going to go and see daddy. You miss him don't you?"

Taehee whispers and she playfully plays with Tokki's hands making the little guy giggles. Sejun looks at his sister in law and nephew with a heavy heart, his sister in law is a very tiny person, but now she's carrying two children inside her womb, and still has to hold her other child in her arms while his brother remains unconscious. He can't help but feel proud that his brother has loved a very bright and strong woman, despite her small brain. Sejun sighs as he continues to stares at the two mother and son in front of him.

It was almost midnight and Sehun's room was supposed to only allow one person inside but due to Taehee's special request to celebrate her husband's birthday and because most of the hospital staffs really adore Sehun, they allowed Taehee and her family to be with him that night. Aunt Nana and Uncle Jusu is already inside the room, looking after their son while Taehee and Sejun went home. Taehee enters his husband room with the cake box in her hand with a smile on her face. Aunt Nana who's holding Sehun's hand turns to look at her small daughter in law and quickly takes Tokki from Taehee's father arms, bringing the little guy towards his dad. 

"Hunnie, your son is here. Tokki's here. Minjunnie's here."

Aunt Nana said with a shaky voice as she moves Tokki to make him kiss his unconscious father's cheek. Tokki giggles as his hands touching Sehun's cold face, he strats to cry when Sehun didn't respond to him like he always did. Tokki keeps on opening his arms to make Sehun takes him into his arms, making Taehee turns to look away as she feels her tears start to fall looking at how desperate his son is, wanted to be in his father's arms. Tokki's cries echoes and Taehee quickly takes him in her small arms, rocking his small body while she pats his back. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter