011

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you look so pale?"

Sehun cups Taehee's cheeks as his wife is getting ready for her graduation ceremony. Taehee could not believe that finally, she's graduating and will be moving into a new phase of life which is the working phase. She already has a list of the places that she'll try to apply for work but Sehun keeps on telling her to just stay at home, saying that once he graduates, his salary as a doctor will be enough to fund their life. They did talk about moving out into their own place but Aunt Nana seems to not like the idea of them moving away, so they decided to just live with Sehun's parents, along with her father. 

"I'm fine, but I kind of feel tired. But seriously, I'm fine."

Taehee smiles as she looks up at her husband who's looking at her with a worried expression. He then pinches her cheeks gently and plays with her cheeks. Taehee grins while she lets her husband plays with her cheeks. Taehee's wearing a silk crepe de chine dress which she got as her birthday present from her mother in law and she plans on wearing her red boots, to match the cute red hearts on the dress. A knock was heard on their bedrom and Sehun releases his grips on Taehee's cheeks as he walks to open the door while Taehee fixes her red headband and her long hair which she decided to let loose so it'll be easy to put on her graduation hat later on. 

"Taehee unnie!"

Taehee turns around and smiles when she saw Kitty waving at her from the door and Sehun's leaning on the door frame. Taehee cutely runs and hugs the girl, swaying their bodies around while they giggle.

"Congratulations! We don't know what to get you for your graduation gift, but Sejun said you might like this."

Kitty takes out the canvas painting gift set from her tote bag and shyly gives it to Taehee who's smiling at her. 

"Woah! Thank you! You don't have to prepare such thing!"

Kitty chuckles as the girl rubs her neck. Taehee then diverts her attention from the gift to Kitty as she looks at the girl with a suspicious look,

"So, this gift is from you alone? Or a sharing gift with that brat Sejun?"

Kitty purses her lips and laughs,

"From us. Me and Sejun."

Taehee coos as she playfully laughs and Kitty awkwardly smiles. Sehun shakes his head as she looks at the two of the girls in front of her,

"I can't believe my brother is following my footstep."

Sehun mutters under his breath and Taehee turns to look at her husband, 

"What are you saying?"

Sehun ignores his wife and takes the canvas gift set from her hands and put it beside the couch before he takes her graduation robe and cap along with her slingbag, gently pushing his wife out of the room.

"Come on, let's go. Or you'll be late."

Taehee pouts and was about to take her things from Sehun but her husband glares at her so she scoffs and let him holds her things as she makes her way downstairs, wrapping her hands on Kitty's arms and the two talks about their favourite movies. Taehee and Kitty both yelp as few party poppers were blasted once they reached downstairs and Taehee could see her mother in law, father in law, her father and Sejun each holding a party popper on their hands.

"Congratulations, sweetheart!"

Aunt Nana said as she hugs Taehee and pecks her cheek,

"No more running away from your husband if you got into a fight again."

Taehee's father said and Taehee pouts as she looks at her father and everyone laughs except for the two siblings, Sehun and Sejun who remains stoic. 

"Okay, let's move now. Kitty and Sejun you'll be riding with us, we don't want to disturb the husband and wife."

Taehee blushes when Aunt Nana said that and they all walk out of the house. Taehee's putting on her red boots when she saw Sejun looking at her. 

"Congratulations, Eun Taehee."

He said coolly before walking towards his family SUV and Taehee chuckles. She's done putting her boots on when she feels her head spinning so she stops moving for a while, trying to overcome the sudden spinning inside her head. 

"What's wrong?"

Sehun caresses his wife's head when he saw her stop moving and leans down to look at her pale face.

"No, nothing."

Taehee smiles and pecks Sehun's cheek as she giggles and gets inside Sehun's Audi, leaving Sehun smiling as he follows her.

"Euntae, why do you look so pale?"

Nanhee cups Taehee's cheeks and Jiwon who's seating on the seat in front of them in the graduation hall turns to look at her friend,

"Nothing, I just doesn't feel really good. Sometimes the world's like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter