002

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee makes sure she doesn't look like she cried once she stepped out of the bathroom. She looks around but Sehun is nowhere to be seen so she went straight to bed, back facing Sehun's spot on the bed. Taehee's not the type to sulk but she can't hide how she's affected with what Sehun has just said about Universal Studios being just a Universal Studios when he knows best how much she loves Universal Studios. Taehee replies to her father's text and put her phone on the desk beside the bed as she closes her eyes to sleep. Their room door was then being opened and Taehee could hear Sehun's sigh as he lays on the bed. She could feel Sehun's arm gently wrapped around her tiny waist and a peck lands on her forehead before her husband too, closes his eyes to sleep. Taehee's eyes are close, pretending she's asleep but her mind is pretty much alive, thinking about how Sehun could be loving and romantic at some point and then turns back into the cold and unbothered him in the blink of an eye. She doesn't want to question his love for her but a girl has their own insecurities don't they?

Taehee wakes up the next morning with her head on Sehun's chest, she looks up at her husband who's sleeping soundly and carefully unwrapped his arms that's coiling around her waist to prepare for the day. She made a mental note to not talk to Sehun to show that Eun Taehee too, can be mad. When she's done showering, Sehun's already awake and he's talking to someone over the phone while leaning his tall body over the glass window that's widely open. Taehee picks up her favourite long beige teddy bear coat and put it on her arms as she slides on her headbands on her head, letting her long hair fall. She's not in the mood to do anything to her hair so she decided to just wear a headband. Sehun turns around and looks at his wife who has that cute long face on her while fixing her headband.

"Mom says hi to you."

Sehun said as he grabs his towel. Taehee ignores her as the girl only nods in response and continue with transferring her things from her small sling bag to her black Chanel's Gabrielle Bagpack that his mother got her for her birthday. Sehun moves inside the bathroom to freshen himself up while thinking about his cute sulky wife who refuses to talk to him early in the morning. Taehee's talking to her friends on KKT when Sehun's done preparing himself for the day. She looks up at his handsome husband who's wearing a black hoodie with a long cashmere coat outside and a ripped jeans. She sighs as he looks so good and she's pretty sure that Minah will definitely drags him around again, leaving her and Jimmy. 

"Let's go."

Sehun said and he's about to take his wife's hand when Taehee slings her bagpack and ignores him as she walks pass him and wears her usual sneakers before walking out of their room first. Sehun sighs as he took out their room's card and walks out of the room, following her angry wife who's waiting for the lift. Sehun gently pulls his wife and cups her cute cheeks when they arrived at the lobby. Taehee pouts as her eyes avoid meeting his.

"I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I don't know that you just wanted to spend the day with me."

Hearing no response from his wife, Sehun continues,

"Minah and Jimmy will not be joining us today. I went to talk to them last night. So it's just the two of us."

Taehee's eyes soften as she looks up at Sehun. She pushes his hands that's on her cheeks and cutely tiptoes, landing a peck on his cheek before she grins and cutely runs towards the entrance. Sehun chuckles as he looks at his cute wife, grinning and waving at him as she stands in front of the entrance.

"This is my friend."

Taehee said cheerfully while munching her fluffy churrito as she points at Emma Watson's picture as Hermione inside the Wizarding World. Sehun chuckles as he puts his hand around her shoulder. Taehee then shoves the churrito towards Sehun and he takes a bite casually as they roam around Universal Studios. Taehee stops walking and her eyes grow wide when she saw the cafe that sells the legendary butterbeer. She cutely tugs on Sehun's coat sleeves, showing him the cafe and he takes her hand in his, dragging his wife inside the cafe.

"Woah! This tastes so good!"

Taehee's eyes sparkle and she takes out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter