046

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I heard from Nanhee that you've started your driving class."

Jennie who's fixing her daughter, Ara's little hairband said as she then turns to look at her small friend who's smile didn't reach her ears when she looks at her. Taehee nods, sipping on the chocolate milkshake in front of her. She asked Jennie out to pass her the souvenirs they got from Europe and since Taehee didn't want to burden her mother in law, she decided to bring her eldest son along to the cafe, who's playing with Ara, his small fingers clenched into fists as he winks cutely towards the little girl. 

"i started my class last week. Thank god the teacher is kind and understanding that I'm a slow learner. She has been very patient with me."

Taehee chuckles. Jennie sighs, her hand then pats Taehee's hand on the table,

"Are you okay, Taehee? You.. didn't seem like you."

Taehee purses her lips, her eyes teary as she looks down at her lap,

"I've heard from Jongin about Sehun prioritizing his works now. We were quiet understanding of him when Jongin said he got appointed as the head of his department and that his job scope is totally different from Jongin's, but Jongin said he's getting more and more busy, every patients want him and he's not the type who pushes patients away. Jongin said he lectured your husband before you guys went to Europe. And we believe that he has changed, if not fully changed he could've try to put you and his kids first. Did anything happened in Europe that makes you look so sad now, Taehee?"

Taehee blinks her eyes, trying to not let her tear falls as she looks up at Jennie with a smile on her face,

"I thought he really can put us above his works but I'm wrong. He... was really nice and sweet when we're in Europe, saying that he's sorry and he will try to fix his attitudes and will put us as his priorities... But..."

Taehee sighs, droplets of tears start falling on her cheeks but she quickly wipes them away,

"When we first came back from Europe, he forgot his promise towards Tokki and now he rarely speaks to me.. I mean, he did speak to me but not like the old him, not like the Sehun I know. He's a man with few words, of course but he talks quiet a lot before this and he would always comes home in the evening around 6 or 7 and play with his kids but now the earliest he's home is before midnight around 11, his kids are already sleeping. He would come and say he's sorry every night to me but he'll still wake up early in the morning and got home late the next day. It's as if, he's not truly sorry, he's just saying it because he feels guilty. He said he'll step down from his position and talk to the director but I told him not to because I don't want to look at him with guilt that I destroy the dreams of the person I love the most. I don't know, Jennie... It's like I'm fighting this whole battle to protect my marriage with my ownself. He doesn't even bother about it. What's important is his patients."

Taehee's lips tremble as she speaks with tears drenching her rosy cheeks. Jennie purses her lips, her hands move to take Taehee's hands in hers,

"I'll talk to Jongin and ask him to knock some sense on your husband's head."

Taehee shakes her head,

"No, Jennie. It's okay. He wouldn't need people to lecture him to know his priorities if he really really treasures us."

Jennie's about to say something when Tokki climbs onto his mother's lap, his small fingers wiping his mother's tears,

"Mommy, don't cry anymore. You've been crying a lot these days."

Taehee and Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter