024

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, now let him attempt to find his way to your and let him attach himself."

Aunt Nana's teaching Taehee on how to feed by helping her in positioning Tokki in a right way. Taehee feels weird and awkward but with her mother in law's help, she's sure she'll manage to feed Tokki properly. Aunt Nana asked to not dress Tokki up to make him feel Taehee's skin so that Tokki will be able to get an oxytocin or also called ‘the love hormone’ flowing not only in him but also in Taehee, which is essential for the release of a first milk. Sehun's quiet disagree in letting his son striked in the air-conditioning suite room but after hearing his mother's nagging, he gave up before he gets into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Oh, Tokki's a clever boy. See, his chin is touching your so he's perfectly latching on you. How does it feels like, Taehee sweetheart?"

Taehee bites her lower lip as she looks down at her son who's cutely on her , his eyes closed but his hands and mouth are moving.

"It feels like he's tugging me."

Taehee said, looking up at Aunt Nana who's smiling as she watches Tokki drinking the milk from Taehee's . The sliding door then slides open, a nurse came in and she smiles when she looks at Taehee who's feeding Tokki.

"You're doing a good job for a first timer."

Taehee smiles towards the nurse upon hearing her acknowledgement's words. The nurse then stays for a good 1 minute and when she's sure Tokki is being feeded perfectly, she pats Taehee's shoulder and bows at Aunt Nana before going out of the suite room. Taehee smiles and whispers some praises towards Tokki when she saw her son opening his eyes cutely. The bathroom door in front of Taehee's bed was then widely opened, revealing Sehun who's drying his hair with a small towel. He already changed into his usual hoodie and a sweatpants since it's already night time. Taehee's eyes widen as she suddenly feels shy to let Sehun see her feeding their son,

"Sehun, close your eyes..."

Taehee cutely said and Sehun looks up at his wife with a weird expression, his hand stops drying his hair. Aunt Nana smiles as she looks at the two young parents,

"Hunnie, it's normal for a new mom to feel shy to feed in front of her husband."

Sehun arched his eyebrows, closing the bathroom door,

"It's not like I haven't seen everything already."

"Hunnie!"

"Sehun!"

Sehun chuckles playfully and walks towards the couch without looking at his shy wife, he puts the small towel on the chair near the small table, and was about to walk out of the suite room after taking his wallet and phone when his wife's small voice stops him,

"Sehun, where are you going?"

"You don't want me to see you feeding Tokki so I'm going out for a while until you're done."

Taehee bites her lower lips, feeling guilty thinking that if she didn't make herself comfortable to feed in front of her own husband, Sehun might have to always run away from her for a while to let her feed Tokki. 

"It's okay, you don't have to go out. Just stay here but don't look."

Aunt Nana and Sehun laugh making Taehee blush in embarassment. She then looks down at Tokki who's still cutely getting feeded and after a while when she looks up, Sehun is already sitting on the couch with a pack of choco pie in his hand while watching the television. Taehee smiles as she looks at his handsome husband who's frowning while he opens the packet of choco pie before biting on it, eyes fixed on the television screen that's showing a documentary on wild life animals. Taehee finds it's cute that Sehun actually likes chocolate despite his cold and genius brain. Taehee looks down when she feels Tokki's small hands no longer gripping on her , a smile crept up on her face when she saw him already fallen asleep, his mouth is already unlatched from Taehee's .

"Mom, Tokki's asleep already."

Taehee calls out for her mother in law who's sitting with Sehun on the couch as the two were talking about Sehun's graduation that will be held next month, which means Sehun will no longer be an intern as he's already being offered to permanently work in Shinhwa Hospital. Aunt Nana stands up from the couch and walks towards Taehee who's gently putting a cute Toy Story one piece sleeper on Tokki's body before wrapping a blue sleep sack around his tiny body. 

"Your wife's doing a really good job, Hunnie. I don't have to come here then tomorrow."

Aunt Nana playfully said with a huge smile on her face, watching her lovely daughter in law putting her grandson inside the hospital's baby cot beside her bed. Sehun turns to look at his small wife with a proud smile on his face. 

"No, mom. I need you."

Taehee cutely pouts, her hand gently patting Tokki who's moving in his sleep while she looks at her mother in law with a pleading eyes. Aunt Nana chuckle, pinching Taehee's cute cheek,

"I'm just joking, sweetheart. Of course I'll be here to help you until you and Tokki can be discharged, this room will be my second home."

Taehee chuckles and when she's about to lay down to sleep, Aunt Nana stops her,

"Sweetheart, come on. You need to get off the bed and stretch your muscles."

Aunt Nana gently helps Taehee put her feet down the bed, she fixed her messy hair bun before slipping into her furry slides. Sehun's about to stand up when he saw Taehee having quite a hard time in balancing hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter