094

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee wakes up to Sehun's chin resting right on her forehead, with his arm wrapping her small body tightly on the bed. Taehee could feel her eyes teary as she stares at her husband up-close, after a few days of not seeing him and not talking to him, she coudln't deny the fact that she misses him, a lot and being able to be in his arms again, to be able to stare at his handsome face again, feels like a dream to her. Her hand then moves to trace his face with her pointer finger, moving from his creased forehead to his nose and that's when Sehun shots his eyes open, staring into Taehee's teary eyes. Taehee's finger remains static on Sehun's nose as she stares back at him.

"I miss you."

Sehun whispers as he wipes the tears from his wife's cheeks with his fingers before wrapping her tightly into his arms. 

"I'm sorry, for sounding like I'm pushing you away. You are my life, Eun Taehee and I only want you to be happy, for the rest of your life, even without me."

Taehee takes her finger back from Sehun's nose and her hand moves to punch his chest with tears flowing down her cheeks,

"I hate you. How can I be happy without you? I've liked you ever since high school and you expect me to easily be happy without you? When I spent half of my life keeping you in my heart. I hate you, go away."

Taehee sobs as she pushes Sehun away, her face drenched with tears. She tries to get away from Sehun's muscular arms but he tightens the grip around her body, making Taehee stops struggling and buries her face on her palm, crying her heart out. Sehun could feel his heart breaks as he watches his wife crying so hard in his arms, making him pats her back while peppering kisses on the crown of her hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Eun Taehee. I promise I won't say those words again. I love you, I love you so much."

Seeing his wife couldn't stop crying, Sehun gently takes her palm off her face and he could see how red her face has becomes with tears drenching her cute face and her soft sobs coming out of her small lips.

"Don't cry anymore. Please.."

Sehun begs as he leans his face on Taehee's, bumping his nose with hers,

"Please, Eun Taehee.. My heart breaks so much seeing you like this. I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry."

He whispers, making Taehee opens her eyes and purses her lips, trying to stop herself from crying.

"Don't do that again."

"I promise, I won't."

Taehee hums, staring straight onto Sehun's face as the guy then lands his lips on hers. Taehee closes her eyes and starts replying to the kiss, with her hand moving to caress his cheek. Sehun pulls out after awhile with a peck on his wife's lips,

"I love you. I miss you."

"I love you and I miss you too."

Taehee whispers, making Sehun smiles as he pulls her into his arms again with her face snuggled on his chest,

"I can only be happy with you, Sehun."

Sehun hums, kissing his wife's forehead as the both of them remain cuddling o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter