013

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee's in her second trimester now which she's currently 4 months into her pregnancy and her belly can already be seen. She remembers seeing her father crying once he saw her cute little belly. Her first trimester was kind of a smooth ride since she barely had weird cravings and stuffs but she gets really sensitive. Now that she's just into her second trimester, she tends to experience mood swings quite often. Taehee's so thankful that Sehun has been really patient with her mood swings even though he was tired with his internship and thesis, he manages to treat Taehee's mood swings with so much love and care. 

"I can't wait to meet Minjung! I'm sure you're gonna love her!"

Taehee laughs and nods as she's helping her mother in law preparing the guest room since their old neighbour's daughter who's really close with them is coming to stay with them for two weeks. She heard that the girl is 4 years younger than her and Sehun so she should be 20 years old. The sound of the front door unlocking makes Taehee turns around and cutely runs towards the door, being the usual clumsy Taehee, she almost slipped but Sehun rushes towards her and quickly holds her in his arms, putting away his lab coat and bagpack down on the floor in front of the door.

"Are you okay?"

Sehun holds her waist and scans his wife who's nodding with a guilty smile on her face,

"I'm sorry, I'm just too excited seeing you home."

Sehun sighs, caressing his wife's small back,

"Don't run like that, it's dangerous."

Taehee pouts and looks down on her cute bump, avoiding Sehun's eyes,

"I'm sorry.."

Sehun pulls his wife in for a hug as he caresses her hair, Taehee then looks up and puts her chin on Sehun's chest,

"Sehun, I feel like tokki wants some hazelnut ice-cream."

Taehee said cutely and Sehun looks down as he chuckles,

"I'll take a shower first then we'll go out to get your hazelnut ice-cream."

Sehun releases his hugs and went to get his lab coat and bagpack, Taehee crosses her arms on her chest,

"It's not me. It's tokki."

Taehee pouts and caresses her cute small baby bump as Sehun laughs and puts his hands around his wife's shoulder as they walk to their room that has been moved to the first floor, just like how Aunt Nana planned during her first trimester. 

"Oh, Hunnie, you're home!"

Sehun hums as they stop to look at his mother who's holding a feather duster, coming out of the guest room.

"Minjung's flight is arriving at 8PM and now's already 6PM, can you help pick her up at the airport? Your father got a meeting to attend to in the last minute."

Sehun looks down at Taehee, knowing that he needs to bring her to fulfill her craving but with his mother sudden request, his wife's surely need to wait before she gets her ice-cream. 

"Taehee wants to eat ice-cream, how about we ask dad's chauffeur to help pick her up?"

 Aunt Nana sighs,

"It's not appropriate, Hunnie. She's our guest. You know her, don't you? You're so close with her back on the days. Sorry, Taehee sweetheart but you don't mind not getting your ice-cream now, don't you?"

Taehee smiles and nods, she turns to look at Sehun and assures him that she can wait. Sehun then sighs and nods, moving inside their room to freshen himself up before going to the airport.

Taehee's reading her pregnancy book on the bed when she heard her mother in law's excited squeals so she puts her book down and went out of the room to the living room. She could see a very cute looking girl smiling so bright while she has her hand around Sehun's arm. Taehee brushes off the negative thoughts on her head when she saw how happy Sehun looks like and how everyone in the household seems to adore the girl very much.

"Taehee sweetie, what are you doing there? Come on here. Meet Minjung."

Taehee timidly smile and makes her way towards her mother in law who's grinning, Aunt Nana puts her hand on Taehee's back as she introduces her to Minjung.

"Awh, your baby bump is so cute and small. How many months already?"

Minjung cheerfully asks as she jumps a little looking at Taehee's baby bump.

"4 months."

Minjung scrunches her nose and turns to look at Sehun who's smiling while he looks at his cute wife,

"it's a shame that I need to move away to America. If not the baby should've been mine."

Taehee looks up at Minjung and she could feel her heart beating so fast, knowing that the girl probably hinted that she has feelings for her husband. Aunt Nana laughs awkwardly as she looks at Taehee,

"Our Minjung loves to joke around."

Taehee then awkwardly laugh and looks up at Sehun, wanted to see what her husband's reaction upon hearing the girl's word, but Sehun seems like he's not affected at all that he keeps on leaning down to hear what the girl is whispering to him, with a small smile on his face. Taehee looks away instantly, tries to not think about what she shouldn't be thinking.

It has already been two days since Minjung came and Taehee barely spends her time with Sehun anymore since Minjung keeps on bugging Sehun to takes her around Seoul. Taehee wanted to tag along but Aunt Nana wouldn't allow her, saying she'll feel tired from all the walking. So she stays home when her husband's having fun with another girl. Taehee took out the necklace that Sehun got her for her last birthday and put it on the dressing table to clean it and when she hears her oven timer dings, she left the necklace on the table went out to check on her cupcakes. Taehee carefully takes out her cupcakes and smile seeing how fluffy and cute they look like. She then went back into her room to take her phone to take pictures of her cupcakes but her eyes widen when she saw Minjung checking herself out in front of the dressing table with Taehee's necklace aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter