031

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tokki is already 2 years old and he’s becoming more active than usual where he has starts running around the house and Taehee has to always chase him in order to wash him up. The funniest thing about Tokki growing very active is that last night, he picks up several of his toys in his hands and walks towards Sehun and drops them on his lap. It was so funny that Taehee and her mother in law couldn’t stop laughing, especially with Sehun’s shocked expression when he’s just doing nothing but watching the television for his son to come and dump his toys on his lap. It’s two days until Sehun’s birthday so Taehee has been secretly planning a short getaway for the both of them which she already personally asked for Sehun’s 4 days holiday from the hospital and it has already been approved. Taehee also plans on baking him a cake and celebrate it in the midnight with his family before they went away to the short getaway that she planned.

Taehee’s watching over Minjun who’s kicking his soft ball around his playroom after sending Sehun off to work that morning when she feels her vision blurry and her head aching. She has been feeling uncomfortable ever since yesterday but she didn’t really pay attention about it since Tokki has becoming real active so she needs to give her attention fully to her son. Aunt Nana’s calling for her from the kitchen and Taehee stands up while steadying herself with the shelves beside her. She closes her eyes for a moment before making her way to the kitchen, but halfway through she stops walking as her vision turns really blurry and the dizziness is almost killing her. Aunt Nana who notices the sudden changed in her daughter in law rushes towards her and held Taehee in her arms, helping her to seat on the couch.

“Are you alright sweetheart?”

Taehee closes her eyes and rested her head on the headrest, she then feels a soft pat on her thigh and when she opens her eyes, his small son is looking at her with a cute look on his face, making Taehee smiles.

“I don’t want to give you and Hunnie hopes, but my old instinct said that you might be carrying Minjun’s little brother or sister inside you now, sweetheart.”

Taehee stops looking at her son and looks up at her mother in law who’s looking at her with a huge smile on her face. Taehee purses her lips and unconsciously rubs her belly,

“I’m going out to get some groceries, I’ll get you the pregnancy test kit along the way.”

Aunt Nana said and stands up, patting her cute daughter in law’s shoulder. Taehee nods and a smile crept up on her face, picking Tokki up into her lap, peppering the little guy with kisses,

“You might become a brother soon, Tokki.”

Taehee whispers and playfully kisses Tokki’s cheeks as the little boy giggles.

“How’s is it?”

Aunt Nana who’s carrying Tokki in her arms fidgets in front of the washroom, waiting for her daughter in law to come out. Taehee then comes out with teary eyes,

“It’s positive.”

Aunt Nana’s mouth wide open and she immediately pulls Taehee for a hug, with Tokki squished between the two women. Taehee grins happily when her mother in law pulls out.

“Mom, can we keep this a secret from everyone?”

Taehee’s about to continue speaking but her mother in law stops her,

“You wanted to surprise Hunnie during his birthday don’t you?”

Aunt Nana’s words make Taehee smiles and her cheeks flushing red in embarrassment. Aunt Nana then nods,

“Sure sweetheart, but don’t get mad at me if I got overly protective over you starting from now on, and no more running around with Tokki. I’ll take care of Tokki, and you, rest. I don’t want the same thing that happened to Tokki to happen again.”

Aunt Nana sternly said, making Taehee looks down and eventually nods,

“Thank you, mom.”

Aunt Nana pats Taehee’s cheek and smiles, she looks at her grandson who’s playing with his toy in her arms,

“You’re going to become a brother, Minjunnie!”

Aunt Nana playfully rocks Tokki while the little guy giggles making Taehee smiles. She looks down at the pregnancy test kit and keeps it inside a gift box under the couch, because that’s the only place that Sehun wouldn’t try to look at.

It’s almost midnight and Taehee’s relaxing on the bed while she rubs her belly, with a smile on her face, knowing that Sehun’s wish of giving Minjun a sibling has been accomplished. She sighs and pouts as Sehun is still hasn’t come back from the hospital when he usually already did during this time. Taehee stands up and walks towards her son’s room, carefully opening the door and steps insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter