014

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee and Jiwon seat at the end of Baskin Robbins once they got their ice-cream. Taehee smiles cheerfully as she looks at her chocolate hazelnut ice-cream and starts digging it without even sparing a glance at Jiwon who's looking at her with concern in her eyes. 

"This is so goooood! I feel like I'm flying!"

Taehee closes her eyes and let the ice-cream melts inside . Jiwon smiles and starts eating her ice-cream. 

"By the way, where's Nanhee? I thought she's joining us."

Taehee scoops another spoon of ice-cream,

"She's busy going on dates, just so you know. She wouldn't tell us because her boyfriend is apparently Sehun's and Minjae's senior."

Taehee's eyes widen, putting her spoon down and looks up at Jiwon.

"WHAT? How did you know this?"

Nanhee looks up at Taehee,

"Minjae told me. He saw his senior being all cudly with a chubby girl so he got curious, you know my boyfriend. And once he went closer, they turn around, so he hides and when he peeks, he saw that the chubby girl is indeed our cute chubby friend, Jung Nanhee."

Taehee's mouth left open and she blinks her eyes, a smile crept up on her face,

"We really need to interrogate her. How about you guys come to my house tomorrow. We'll make her speak."

Taehee narrows her eyes with an evil smile. Jiwon then smirk and nods. Taehee continues on eating her ice-cream with a smile.

"Did something happen between you and tokki's father?"

Jiwon carefully asks, afraid that her question will make her bestfriend sad. Taehee then puts he spoon down,

"I don't know. I guess he's tired with me being all emotional and stuffs."

Taehee shrugs her shoulder, picking her spoon back and continues eating. Jiwon sighs,

"Taehee, it's normal for you to be all emotional when you're pregnant. And the baby you're carrying is his. So what's with him being tired? The one who's gonna carry his baby for 9 months is you."

Jiwon puts her spoon down and looks at her bestfriend who's eating her ice-cream with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry I got so worked up."

Jiwon holds Taehee's hand as Taehee smiles faintly and looks up at Jiwon. Jiwon smiles and gently pats her bestfriend's hand as if assuring her that everything's gonna be alright.

Sehun puts his laptop down when he heard a car engine's sound and opens the automatic gate before slipping on his sandals and walks out of his house, he heaves a relieve sighs once he saw Jiwon's car. His wife then comes out of the car with a Baskin Robbins paper bag on her hand while Jiwon puts her head up on her car roof,

"We'll see you tomorrow, Taehee."

Taehee grins and waves her hands cutely while walking backwards. Sehun rushed towards his wife, carefully follows her from behind, afraid that his wife will fall. Taehee turns around when Jiwon's car disappeared and accidentally bumped onto Sehun's sturdy chest.

"Oh, sorry, cutie patootie."

Sehun grabs his wife's small arms tightly as the girl winces in pain. Taehee pulls her arms off Sehun's and walks inside to once again yelps in surprise when she saw Sejun looking up at her with a lifeless expression.

"Oh god, what is wrong with you two brothers tonight?"

Taehee mumbles as she puts her sneakers inside the shoes cupboard. Taehee sighs and stops, looking down at Sejun who's getting matured over the year, in fact, his height is also increasing that Taehee believes, he can get as tall as Sehun in another two years.

"Want some ice-cream?"

Taehee cutely asks, putting up her Baskin Robbins paper bag and Sejun nods. Sehun follows the two people from behind and moves to help his wife who's tip toeing to get the ice-cream glass from the upper cabinet. 

"How many glasses?"

Sehun looks down on his small wife as the girl cutely blinks as she looks up at him and stops tip toeing, knowing that her husband is going to take the glasses for her.

"You want too?"

Sehun shakes his head,

"Then two."

Taehee said before she lowers her head over Sehun's long arms and walks away from Sehun to put her sling bag on the kitchen counter. She opens the paper b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter