081

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee's caressing her belly as she stares at nothing in front of her with her kids playing around the living room after having their dinner that night. Sehun's not yet home from the hospital and she didn't know when will his shift end since he didn't reply to any of her messages, even though he did read them. 

"Mommy, Youngie's pyjama buttons!"

Tokki's loud voice makes Taehee stops daydreaming and turns to look at her cute daughter who's pyjama wide open while she runs around with a tambourine toy in her hand while Kyungie chased after her. Taehee chuckles seeing how cute her two daughters are before she calls out for Youngie,

"Youngie, come here."

Youngie then hides her face on Taehee's chest once she stops in front of her while Kyungie hugs Taehee's neck, peppering kisses on her mother's cheeks. Taehee smiles and buttoned up Youngi'e pyjama,

"Don't run around, girls."

Youngie and Kyungie giggles before they both kiss their mother's cheek and continues to play around once Taehee's done buttoning Youngie's pyjama. Taehee leans her back on the headrest as she caresses her belly as she watches her kids play,

"Taehee sweetheart, Hunnie asked you to get ready, he's on his way home and he said he'll bring you out to eat the ice cream waffle once he's home."

Taehee nods and smile before she went inside her room to change. She was supposed to feel happy that she finally got to eat the food that she's been craving for with her husband but she somehow feels sad instead, knowing that Sehun didn't text her personally about that when she sent him few messages asking about his whereabouts. Putting on her one piece dress and tying her hair up into a ponytail, Taehee slings her bag around her shoulder before she went out of the room to wait for her husband.

Taehee thanked her mother in law while she wears her sneakers before she went out of the house. Waving her kids and mother in law a goodbye, Taehee then gets inside Sehun's car, gripping her sling bag's strap tightly once he starts driving out of their house. He didn't say a single word to her, so do her that the ride to the cafe is extremely silent, not like the way they were before where Sehun will keep on teasing her or she'll keep on annoying him by playing with his fingers while he listens to her talking about anything. They went out of the car once they arrived at the cafe and Taehee stares at Sehun who's putting his hands in his jeans pockets as he makes his way inside the cafe without even looking at her who's still standing beside the car. Taehee blinks her eyes to not let her tears fall before she makes her way inside and stands beside Sehun who's queing.

"Go and sit first, I'll order it for you."

Taehee hums and moves to find a seat while Sehun purses his lips as he looks up at the menus. Taehee takes out her phone once she finds a seat for them and starts scrolling over her kakaotalk messages until Sehun comes and sit in front of her, putting the receipt and buzzer on the table. Taehee flips close her phone and leans her back against the chair, her hands playing with her sling bag's button while she stares outside the glass window beside them. Sehun takes out his phone and frowns as he looks at his phone, completely ignoring his wife in front of him. The buzzer then vibrates and Sehun quickly stands up, putting his phone back in his jeans pocket as he takes the buzzer and walks to pick up their orders, leaving Taehee puffing her cheeks to avoid her tears from falling. 

Taehee's eyes widen once she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter