035

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee keeps on staring at Sehun who's already closing his eyes to sleep. Sehun has already been moved to a suite room where Sejun and their fathers helped to move him to his new room by using a wheelchair because he can barely stand on his own feet since he has been bedridden for 7 months, which the doctor said he'll need to start doing his rehabilitation to make his muscles move properly and strongly again. Taehee refused to sleep on the hospital bed with her husband as her pregnant belly will definitely takes so much space but Sehun won't talk to her until she finally said yes, making the guy smiles so wide and gently pulls her on the bed with him. Tokki whines when Aunt Nana carries him to bring him back home instead of staying with his parents making Taehee feels bad to leave her crying son with her mother in law, but Aunt Nana assured her that Tokki will stop crying once they're home and her mother in law was right, Tokki really did stop crying and starts playing with Sejun before they put him to sleep. 

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

Sehun said with his eyes closed, making Taehee sighs as she stares at her handsome husband,

"I want to look at you, just in case you decided to not wake up again tomorrow."

Taehee softly whispers, feeling her eyes teary. Sehun opens his eyes and turns to look at his small wife,

"If I don't wake up tomorrow you can punish me."

Taehee scoffs, her finger playfully pokes Sehun's forehead,

"What should I do to punish you?"

"You can bring Jaehyun here. I'll definitely wake up for sure to keep you under my hospital bed, away from your Jaehyun."

Taehee chuckles, her hand wiping her tears,

"I miss you.... so much."

Taehee whispers as she stares at Sehun who's smiling at her. Sehun tucks her long hair that's falling on her cheek, his fingers then play with her bangs on her forehead,

"Did you cut your bangs every month when I was asleep?"

Taehee shakes her head,

"Not every month but every 2 months. You said you like my bangs so I decided to keep them, for you."

Sehun laughs, his hand then moves to caresses her wife's cheek,

"I like everything about you."

Sehun pokes Taehee's nose, making her scrunches her face cutely as she clicks her tounge,

"Since when did you learn to use that kind of words to talk to me?"

"Since I fell asleep for almost a year. I regretted for not telling you how much I love you, how much you mean to me, how much I cherish your presence in my life. Now that I've been given another chance to have you beside me again, I've decided to tell you about my feelings towards you everyday, until you're sick of it. I have nothing to give you besides my cold heart, so I'm giving every pieces of it to you."

Taehee pouts, her hand moves to caresses Sehun's cheek, her tears start falling again,

"Sehun, I've received a lot from you. Maybe you didn't realise it because you think you're being cold towards me, but I've really received so much from you. I want to be with you not only on happy days but also on tiring and painful days. I've said this multiple times when you're asleep, I don't mind waiting for you, be it in another few months, another few years. I really don't mind. As long as I can be with you everyday."

Sehun wipes Taehee's tears as he stares at her with so much love and adoration in his eyes,

"I love you, Eun Taehee, I love you so much. What did I do to deserve you?"

Taehee chuckles, she moves to peck a kiss on Sehun's forehead before she flicks it making Sehun's eyes widen as she sticks her tounge out. 

"Ah, I prepared something for you!"

Taehee stands up from the bed, slipping on her furry slides and moves towards her Gabrielle bagpack, taking out a small scrapbook from it and moves back to lay on the bed with Sehun who's eyes never leaving her. Taehee cutely hands out the scrapbook towards Sehun, making him arched his eyebrows at his small wife,

"Open it."

Taehee grins once Sehun takes the scrapbook into his hand. A smile crept up on his face once he flips open the wooden scrapbook that has been decorated cutely. 

"I've been updating about Minjun's growth with this scrapbook so once you wake up, you won't miss anything about him growing up."

Sehun chuckles when he came across Tokki's crying picture, with a note saying that he got scolded by Taehee for the first time ever because he spills his milk all over the carpet. 

"This is when he first starts talking."

Taehee pointed at a picture of Tokki grinning, showing his little teeth. Sehun smiles as he flips through the scrapbook until he stops at three ultrasound pictures that has been glued on two of the scrapbook pages. 

"It's our twinnies."

Sehun stares at the pictures before he turns to look at his wife,

"You must have been having a really hard time when I'm not around."

Taehee smiles,

"It was hard, at first because I was so used to depend and rely on you but after a few weeks and you don't show any signs of waking up, I've started to realise that I need to learn to do things on my own too instead of just relying on you. Then only things has started to become more bearable. Going back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter