021

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee's sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter as she helps her father with his egg rolls that evening since she's been saying she wanted to eat some egg rolls, her dad has specially came home early to prepare them for her. 

"Your Kiyoung oppa got rejected the other day because the girl thought he's a samurai."

Taehee snorts before she stops doing the egg rolls and laugh her hearts out, her eyes teary because she keeps on laughing,

"She thought he's a samurai because of your restaurant's outfit?"

Taehee takes her breath as she speaks. Her father nods in between his laughters,

"It's really funny and I was really amused that she really thought the outfit is a samurai outfit. I can never understand what's there inside girls brains."

Taehee's father shakes his head as he skillfully fries the egg on the pan. Taehee keeps on laughing while she rolls the already fried egg and chops them down perfectly.

"It's really funny, dad. I can imagine Kiyoung's oppa horrified face."

Taehee's father nods and laughs. Taehee stops doing the egg rolls as she caresses her belly and laughs. Taehee's father turns around with a smile on his face and his eyebrows arched when he saw Sehun who's already changed into his shirt and sweatpants, leaning on the kitchen door frame,

"Sehun, you're home early today."

Taehee's laughters stop once she heard Sehun's name. She has been giving him the cold shoulders for almost a week now even though her husband did everything he can to make her talk to him. She knows she's being a pain in the and she knows that she married a doctor, the person whose job is to save people lives but she needs to let Sehun know that sometimes, no matter how indulged or how he's into his patients' cases, he should know that getting mad at his wife will never solve anything. Taehee could hear another stool was pushed near her and when she turns, Sehun's face is so close to her as he takes his seat on the stool beside her. He turns to look at her and Taehee quickly takes her eyes off him, continuing doing her egg rolls.

"Taehee's already almost 7 months into her pregnancy so I want to spend time with her until her delivery, so I wrote a letter to the hospital to let me home before 5, unless I'm needed for emergencies."

Taehee's father nods, Taehee couldn't lie but she did feel touched that Sehun specially wrote a letter asking to be dismissed early just to be with her that she almost turns and hugs him but she holds herself back. 

"What are you making?"

Sehun leans in and looks at his cute wife,

"Egg rolls."

"Your wife has been carving for egg rolls and she's lucky that her father is a chef. She gets to eat the bestest egg rolls in town."

Sehun chuckles and nods, eyes never leaving his wife's pouty face. Taehee's father turns to look at his fried egg and Sehun took the opportunity to peck his wife's cheek and rubs her big belly gently. He knows his wife likes it when he caresses her baby bump because she never once pushes his hand away even though during these times that she's giving him a cold shoulder. He could feel Tokki's kicking and his eyes widen as he looks down at his wife's big belly that can be seen moving along the movements. Taehee hides her laughters upon seeing his husband's amused face once he feels Tokki's movements.

"He's been active since this morning. Kicking around as if he's playing some sort of football game inside my tummy."

Sehun smiles, his hand gently circling over his wife's belly. The kicking then stops. Sehun's about to say something to his wife when Kitty's excited voice bursts through the living room.

"Taehee unnie!!"

Kitty pants as she cutely looks around the house for Taehee unnie and when she saw her in the kitchen, she leans on the doorframe. Taehee turns to look at the cute girl,

"Sejun, hurry up!"

Kitty turns towards the door before she turns back to look at Taehee and Sehun who's looking at her,

"Tokki's stuffs has arrived!"

Taehee's eyes widen as she squeals and quickly gets up from the stool and almost slipped, again but Sehun grabs her and pulls her into his arms,

"Careful, cutie pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter