006

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, stop!"

Taehee's voice makes Sehun stops the car and he turns to look at his wife,

"What's wrong?"

Taehee purses her lips and turns to look at Sehun who's staring at her,

"See that girl? That's the same girl from the other day. So you wait here, I'll invite her inside first then you come in."

Sehun sighs and nods while Taehee slings her slingbag and gets out of the car as she makes her way to their house. 

"Hello there."

Taehee smiles sweetly when the little girl turns to look at her. Her eyes widen when she saw the blood staints on Taehee's sweatshirt.

"Oh, these are not my blood. Come on in, I guess I still have some of my burnt cheesecake left."

Taehee grins as the girl then nods. Taehee turns to look at Sehun who's looking at her from the inside of his car and signals him to open the gate for her. Sehun sighs again and pinches the button on the controller to open the gate. When he saw both of the girls are already inside, he starts the engine and drives towards their house.

"Come on, sit here."

Taehee puts her slingbag down and cutely walk the little girl into the kitchen. Seeing that no one's home, she assumes Sejun and her mother in law must be out watching movie at the cinema since it's the school holiday session. 

"Your skirt's pretty."

Taehee smiles as she turns around to look at the little girl while she takes out the apple juice from the fridge.

"Thank you! Your braids the other day was so pretty."

The little girl smiles shyly and she stands up when she heard the door being opened, she's about to run again but she stops on her track when she saw Sehun's putting his shoes inside the shoe cupboard.

"Where are you going? Come, sit. I've got you some apple juice and like I said before, my burnt cheesecake."

The little girl then takes her seat back and drinks the apple juice. Sehun comes in and turns to look at his wife who's smiling while looking at the little girl. Taehee saw him looking and he signals him to go upstairs. Sehun raised his eyebrows and puts his hands in his pockets as he makes his way upstairs into their room. Taehee clears ,

"So, what's your name?"

"My name's Kim Kiyoung but my friends and family call me Kitty."

Taehee smiles as she pours the apple juice inside Kitty's glass,

"That's really cute. I'm Taehee. Eun Taehee, originally, but I married the son in this household so it's Oh Taehee now. But just call me Taehee unnie."

Kitty smiles as she takes another bites of the burnt cheesecake. 

"What are you doing peeking from the gate? You know you can ring the bell and come in if you're Sejun's friend."

Kitty chokes and Taehee's eyes widen as she quickly pats her back and gives her the apple juice. 

"I'm not his friend..."

Kitty looks down on her fingers, 

"He said he hates dumb girls, so I'll never be his friend."

Taehee smiles,

"You like him, don't you?"

Kitty pouts as she nods,

"But please don't tell anyone. I don't want him to hate me more..."

Taehee smiles as she looks at Kitty. She reminds her of the Taehee she was when she first likes Sehun.

"Kitty, I married a man who said he hates dumb girls. And for your personal information, I'm from the last class in our school. So I'm included in the 'dumb girls' category. But he marries me."

Kitty eyes shine and she looks up at Taehee who's sitting beside her,

"Don't give up yet and don't just hide behind the gate. Show him who you truly are, show him your dedication. If you do that, I'm sure he'll come along one day. The key is just to not give up."

Taehee said as she looks at Kitty,

"But how can I do that? He doesn't even want to talk to me."

Taehee purses her lips and a smile crept up on her face,

"I know just what to do! So, tomorrow you come here again and bring your books. I'll ask him to help tutor you."

Kitty's eyes widen,

"No, he will definitely refuse!"

Taehee sighs as she grabs on Kitty's shoulder,

"Remember what I said, don't give up. This is my Plan A. And if that Sejun brat refuses, we move on to my Plan B, I'll be tutoring you so you can still come here and meet him everyday."

Kitty then nods,

"Okay then, sure. I'll bring my books and stationeries tomorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter