022

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehee noona, come out."

Taehee who's eating her pears while giggling as she listens to Kitty's story turns to look at Sejun. Sejun's standing behind them with an uniterested look on his face and Taehee raises an eyebrows towards him. 

"Come on out."

He repeated his words but this time he sounds so bored that Taehee can't help but chuckles upon hearing it. She puts her pears down and sighs as she stands up from the couch with her big belly trying to steady herself before she makes her moves to follow Sejun. Kitty remains seated as she continues munching on her pears while waiting for her Taehee unnie to come back inside and continue her story. 

"What is it, Sejun? You're not trying to make fun of me, don't you?"

Taehee cutely follows behind the boy as he sighs and ignores her words. Taehee slips on her purple fenty slides and walks outside of the house. Her eyes and wide open when she saw a brand new Range Rover in red. She's still recovering from her shock when suddenly a key comes dangling right in front of her. She turns to look at Sehun who's smiling while he held the key out to his wife.

"This is my Audi key. It's yours now since I got a new one for myself."

Sehun pointed towards the red Range Rover and Taehee blinks her eyes, looking up at Sehun and turns to look at the new red car. 

"Sehun, I can't drive."

Sehun chuckles,

"I know. You can hold on to this until you got your license."

Sehun gently puts the key inside Taehee's palm as the girl looks up at her with her usual teary eyes. Taehee turns and when she realised that the car is in red, she remembered his sudden question about a month ago. Taehee turns to look at Sehun and narrows her eyes,

"So this is why you suddenly asked a weird question last time?"

Sehun nods with a playful smile on his face. Taehee playfully pokes his hip as the guy flinches before he laughs.

"Why are you investing in car so suddenly?"

Taehee moves to walk closer to the new car, her hands tracing the shining red body parts of the car as Sehun follows behind her.

"Tokki's coming out in less than 2 months so having a much bigger car would be more comfortable for you and Tokki."

Taehee stops on track and turns to look at Sehun who has his hands on his jeans pockets, looking down at her with a smile. Taehee sighs as she caresses her big belly,

"What should we do now, Tokki. Your dad is spoiling us so much, I don't know how to stop him."

 Sehun chuckles, he puts his hand on Taehee's, circling her belly gently,

"You don't have to stop me, I'll keep on spoiling you and your clumsy mommy."

Taehee glares and playfully slaps Sehun's hand away as the guy laughs. Taehee turns to look at the new car and she frowns when she saw few hampers at the backseat of the car. She turns to look at Sehun,

"What are those inside?"

Sehun turns to look at the direction his wife's looking,

"Oh, I forgot! Those are the gifts for Tokki from the hospital staffs."

Sehun opens the backseat door and Taehee moves forward to take a better look of the hampers and her eyes widen seeing varieties of hampers in various sizes. She turns to look at Sehun,

"That's a lot! You know we already have almost 40 pieces of clothes for Tokki and 4 boxes of lotions and shampoos. Now these?"

Sehun laughs, holding on to the door and leans his tall frame on the doorframe.

"We can reuse them for Tokki's younger siblings."

Sehun playfully wink and Taehee snorts, her fingers quickly pinches Sehun's hip making the guy grunts in laughters. 

"Tokki's not yet out but you're already thinking about his younger siblings."

Taehee takes the hamper in front of her and observes it,

"We wouldn't want Tokki to feel lonely. He surely needs friends to play with."

Taehee rolls her eyes at Sehun's words as she keeps on observing the hampers. Sehun calls out for Sejun who's sitting at the garden while he reads his book. The boy comes towards his brother and sister in law,

"Help me take these inside the house."

Sehun said and Taehee moves aside, letting the two brothers move all of the hampers into the house. Taehee caresses her bump and she turns around when she heard a car engine's sound. Her eyebrows furrowed when an unknown Mercedes stops right in front of the house but then a smile crept up on her face when she saw Jongin coming out of the car. He smiles towards her before he rushes to open the passenger seat and a beautiful girl comes out of the car which makes Taehee's mouth wide open.

"Oh Sehun!"

Jongin calls out and Taehee could see her husband walking pass her and did some sort of boys greeting with Jongin. Taehee smiles at the girl who's standing beside Jongin with her hand around his arm. Jongin then turns to look at Taehee and his eyes widen in excitement,

"Oh my god, look at you! Sehun, I was just away for almost a year but I came back to a baby carrying a baby."

The three of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter