Dream A Little

Come through

Notes; Hi... it's me again, how are you all? It's raining here in Toronto so went to starbucks and somehow wrote an update. Writing this fic has become apart of my daily routine lol. This chapter is heavily Jindy. For those urning for Woodong, they will be featured from chapter 11 onwards! - Crystal 

 

A few hours prior 
Andy woke up in the middle of the garage, everything ached and his vision was foggy, "Jin-ah, Junjin! Where are you!", Andy tried to pull himself into a standing position. He grabbed onto the top of the Cadillac that was parked in the garage as he fumbled around looking for the other man. Vincent had made sure that the household was asleep before making his way down to the garage, at the entrance he could hear faint shuffling noises and laid eyes on Andy fumbling, knocking things over on the shelves, he ran over and grabbed Andy by the collar. "Stop fighting Andy-ah, haven't you had enough? Quit going against me or this is what's going to happen," Andy had tears welling in his eyes, "Vincent please, please send him to a hospital, he's my friend, please Vincent I'll give you anything", Andy pleaded. Vincent threw him onto the ground. "You still don't understand Andy, I was never meant to be chief of Cardio. Since the day you were born the positioned had belonged to you, Halmoni knew you had no desire for it, we all knew. They used me as a pawn piece to push you, but as I was being used I started to feel unjust, why am I working so damn hard for something I know I won't get? Whatever, I have a better plan now, you can't fight me for the chief surgeon if you aren't alive right?" Vincent chuckled as he picked up the baseball bat from the ground, it was the same one that they used as teenagers to play softball with. 

[Flashback (13 years ago)]
"Vincent throw the ball to Andy at third base!" the coach shouted from the bleachers. Vincent held the ball in his hand, he made eye contact with Andy who was standing, ready to catch the ball. The runner from the opposing team was approaching. Vincent threw the ball towards the home plate instead, ambitious that he was, he wanted to take out all three runners, it was too late the player had touched the base. They lost to the opposing team 7-5. After the game the boys had gone into the locker room to change, a boy that was in the same team as Andy and Vincent took Vincent's bat from his bag and bashed the boy on the shoulder, "Are you deaf you, idiot! Coach clearly said to throw the ball to Andy! We could have taken them out!" The other boy shouted Andy ran to Vincent's side to intervene. "Please, stop. Put the bat down", Andy said clenching his teeth. The other boy threw the bat to the ground and left the room, "Are you okay?", Andy asked hands on his shoulder, "Get off me, it's all your fault!" Vincent shoved Andy into the wall before storming out. 
[End] 

Junjin heard Andy yelling for help, he heard his voice echo throughout the room. He yelled for Andy, "Andy! Where are you?!", Junjin shouted desperately hoping that Andy would respond. He followed the sound and vaguely saw two figures near the door, without hesitation Junjin, ran towards them. 
Andy was laying cold of the ground, he barely moved. The floor smeared with his own blood. Vincent was now out of breath from the constant hitting. Andy saw Junjin behind Vincent, Andy made eye contact with him, Junjin shook his head hinting to Andy not to worry about him. Vincent lifted the bat, suddenly Junjin ran into him knocking him into the ground. "You little mother fu-", Vincent was hitting and punching, trying to pry Junjin off of him, Junjin grabbed a random object from the shelf behind him and smash it into Vincent's head, Vincent held the side of his red, blood seeping in between his fingers. When Junjin was taken back, Vincent stood up and grabbed Junjin by the collar, he then smashed Junjins head into the window of the Cadillac. Junjin then fell to the ground unmoving. "Please Vincent, leave him out of this, please!", Andy grabbed onto the man's ankles, he then kicked Andy away. "Why should I? I'm going to take everything away from you, just like how you took everything from me", He said walking staring at Junjin on the floor. "Please, I never wanted to compete with you, I never wanted any of this, you should have just left my mom and I alone", Andy sobbed. "I'm sorry Andy-ah, you only have Halmoni to blame", Vincent said as he picked up a shard of glass from the broken window and inched towards Junjin, "I give the two of you my blessings, and I hope you find each other in the afterlife. I hope you find happiness in the next life, and I hope to never see you again", Vincent said sincerely to Andy before plunging the shard of glass into Junjins stomach, Junjin let out a scream. Andy mustered up all the energy that he had left and charged at Vincent, they were now pushing each other hand in hand, Andy was grasping onto the shard of glass. "I'm sorry Andy-ah, let's be friends in the afterlife", Vincent muttered as he stabbed the shard into Andys chest, Andy fell to the ground and watched as Junjin took a wrench and knocked Vincent out, he then crawled towards Andy and took him into his arms, "Andy-ah", Junjins voice trembled as he shook Andys shoulders, he then ripped a part of his flannel and pressed it on the open wound, the clothed soaked up immediately. "J- Jin-ah, get a taxi and go to our hospital", Andy instructed. Junjin took Vincent's cell phone and ordered a taxi, He carried Andy on his shoulders out of the garage, Andys blood was running down his arm, he saw the taxi approaching. "Andy-ah, the taxi is here, just hold on for a little more okay, please hold on for 30 more minutes", Junjin pleaded. The taxi driver, saw the two young men waiting outside the villa, battered and broken. "Omo, omo, aigoo, I should call an ambulance", he said as he ran out of the car and helped Junjin support Andy, "Ahjussi, please, take us to the hospital in Seohyeon don't call the police", Junjin requested as he gave the man 200 000 won. He nodded and helped the two doctors into the taxi. 

End of recap [Refer to chapter 8]
Kyesang and Hyesung were operating on Junjin, the anesthesiologist squeezed the bag of red blood cells as Kyesang was repairing his spleen, under the breathing tube and sheets that covered his face Junjin was dreaming about his perfect life with Andy. 
Junjin was laying in his own bed, the sun was shining on his face, Jackson came running onto the bed. "Aigoo, good morning Jackson, papa had the weirdest dream last night. Papa got into a fight and Andy was dying, oh my god it was all so messy," he explained to his dog that was looking at him with a confused face. Suddenly got out of bed and smelt pancakes from the kitchen, he stepped out and saw Andy in his oversized t-shirt and apron. "Good morning yeobo (honey) why didn't you sleep for a little more?" Andy greeted him with a smile, Junjin was now confused as hell. What was Andy doing in his kitchen? Why is he calling him Yeobo? Why is he making pancakes? "Uhm, Yeobo?" Junjin questioned and asked again, "Why are you calling me Yeobo", Junjin questioned. "Yah, what's with you are you okay? You want me to call you Oppa?" Andy laughed, "I remember going drinking with the boys at Minwoos apartment and then coming home to clean, and I had this crazy dream that we almost died", Junjin spurred out. Andy flipped the pancakes onto a plate, slid them in front of Junjin and gave him a peck on the cheeks. "Do you have a fever? Did you have a fever dream?" Andy laughed as he dug into the pancakes. 
"It was so real, it still hurts", Junjin placed his hand on his stomach. "Pabo-ah (silly) we are sitting in the kitchen having pancakes right? No one is after us, just calm down, here, have some water" Andy slid him a glass of water. Junjin had an epiphany, "Wait! Andy! Your Grandmother will not approve of this, how did we end up together? I don't remember any of this" Junjin said as he stirred his cup of coffee. "Sweetie, are you okay? Don't scare me, my grandmother passed away like 10 years ago", Andy said placing a hand on his forehead. "Andy-ah, you know I love you right, I love you. I love you so damn much, don't forget that okay. No matter what don't forget that I love you", Junjin cried, he grabbed Andy into a hub, "Jinnie-ah now you're scaring me" Andy trembled. Junjin and Andy now moved to the couch where they were just sitting there with Jackson and Podo, they didn't say a word until, "Jinnie-ah, do you want to go for a walk, we can go to the cafe downstairs or-" Andy got cut off, "No, Andy-ah, please just stay here with me. Stay with me, Jackson and Podo, don't leave me", Junjin had tears welling up in his eyes, Andy scooched over and pulled him into an embrace. "Stop saying that, I'm not going anywere. Park Choongjae, you listen to me I will not leave you, ever.", Andy said rubbing circles on his back. Park Choongjae, Junjin had a memory of someone calling him that recently, but when? Where? "Good evening, I am looking for Park choongjae", and an unfamiliar voice rang in Junjins head, he closed his eyes and saw a man in a suit, he suddenly pushes Andy off of him, "What is it? What's wrong Jinnie-ah?" Andy was shaking his shoulders, "I- no-we were, this isn't real", Junjin said, his ears then began to ring and he closed his eyes, when he opened them he was back in the garage, Andy laid dead beside him with Vincent chuckling, "Poor Choongjae, can't protect your loverboy now can you?" Vincent chuckled as he dragged the baseball bat towards him.
"Dr. Jung, Dr. Yoo, the patient is tachycardic!" a nurse declared, Hyesung then lowered the table and began chest compressions while Kyesang was still operating, "Push another epi!" Hyesung panted. 
In the other OR, Eric had drilled a 1 cm hole onto the back of Andys skull to release the hematoma and Dongwan was performing the aortal wall repair. Minwoo was watching from the gallery above, as soon as Eric finishes his portion Minwoo can jump in to repair the shattered shoulder. Similar to Junjin Andy also had a dream. 
"eomeoni?" Andy asked the figure in front of him. "Sunho-ah, it's been such a long time." She smiled at Andy, Andy ran into her arms, "eoma is so sorry Sunho-ah. I couldn't protect you from them" her hand cupping the side of Andys face. Andy shook his head, "No, no, nothing is your fault eoma, I did well, I became a doctor just like father and I made it to the main hospital. I did it Eoma", Andy smiled at her with tears in his eyes. "You don't have to lie to me little dumpling, I see everything up here.", she his arms. "Are you finally here to pick me up eoma? Can we go home? Please?" Andy pleaded, "Sweetie, eoma is always here for you, if you want to come home with me that is okay, but isn't there someone waiting for you?" His mum asks. "I- he's- I mean" Andy was stuttering. "Don't lie to eoma, little dumpling. You love him, don't you? Junjin?" She wiped away his tears with her thumb. "I don't know how I feel about him, I don't mind his presence, but he's always so reckless, it makes my heart hurt, he makes me worry, and I don't understand why I worry about him so much." Andy babbled. "Sweetie, aigoo, my little dumpling has fallen in love", she pinched his cheeks. "Listen to eoma, give him a chance, I wish that the two of you can be very very happy together, don't come looking for eoma until you are both gray and old", Andys mum smiled at him as he nodded. "Eoma has to go now, be happy Sunho-ah, please for eomas sake, let Junjin make you happy, okay?" Andy nodded he gave her one last hug before she vanished into thin air.