Mhyeluvfuru

Come through

The city was busy as everyone enjoys the last few days that winter has to offer, it was a beautiful Sunday morning, exactly one week after the service. Andy has been given the green to be discharged today as he has almost recovered by 80%. 
In the hospital room, Andy had changed into the clothes that Junjin brought for him, a baggy pair of sweats and a tweety bird hoodie. Junjin was busy packing up Andys bag for him when Hyesung came knocking on the door. 
"Kids? Are we ready to go? Dongwan signed the discharge papers and Eric is grabbing your prescription."
Andy looked towards Junjin to see how the progress went, Junjin wiped the balls of sweat from his forehead and heaved a sigh, "Uh, yeah, let me do one last scan of the room to make sure we haven't left anything." 
"Hyung, can we stop by the market? I wanna get some groceries." Andy asked 
Hyesung scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Jinnie, what did I tell you, he's gonna wanna go back to his place." 
Andy looked at the two of them with a confused expression. 
Junjin threw the large duffle bag over his shoulder and smiled at Andy, "Honey, do you really wanna go back to your apartment?" he asked annoyingly. 
"...Y- yeah?"
"No."
"Huh?"
"No. You are staying with me for 1 more week. I have groceries at home." Junjin said with a stern expression.
Andy was about to say something, but Hyesung beat him to it. "Andy-ah, he's as stubborn as they come, just let him take care of you for another week, or he'll end up at your apartment every day or just won't leave." 
"But Hyung..."
Hyesung then gave him that glare that parents give their kids when they aren't listening. Junjin stood next to Hyesung and slowly nodded his head. 
"Fine." Andy bit his lips, "but we'll have to stop by the market anyway, I've seen his fridge, it's sad." 
Hyesung then shot him a smirk and gave him the "OK" sign with his fingers. 
"Wait, who has a depressed fridge? Nothing a little ice cream can't fix" Minwoo said as he made an entrance into the room swinging the car keys. 
Hyesung gave him the fakest chuckle he could produce and immediately changed back into his mono expression. "Okay, are you hungry do you want to grab a bite to eat with us first?" 
"Hyung, I was planning to take Andy to the gelato place in Apujeong later, we've been meaning to go for some time now." Junjin pouted his lips to Hyesung to show him that he wants to go. 
"Ohh, Gelato! I want some gelato! Is it the place that has 126 flavours? Let's go!" Minwoo cheered.
Junjin was looking at Andy, the pair had intended that it was going to be a date, as in just the two of them without the hyungs. Andy shrugged his shoulders to Junjins gaze. 
Minwoo got a text, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and read. 
"Come on let's go! Dongwan and Eric will wait for us in the parking lot." Minwoo began pushing Hyesung and Junjin out the room and Andy followed as he laughed at the scene. 
In the parking lot, the two were leaning against their cars and Eric was having a smoke, they were chatting about the things that were going on in the hospital. 
"I heard that they are finally releasing funding for us to upgrade our 3 ORs and Hydrid room, is that true?" Eric asked as he took a drag. 
Dongwan nodded, "You heard right, I just got confirmation a few days ago, they are going, to begin with, OR1 and the Hybrid room, the total construction time will be around 7-9 weeks." 
They suddenly heard Minwoos loud voice complaining about something from afar, Dongwan smiled at his rowdy boyfriend. 
"I'm just saying that Andys cooking skills are better then both yours, I didn't say that the two of you can't cook, BUT if I had the choice, I would eat what Andy has to offer first." 
in the elevator, they had sparked an argument about if they should cook dinner tonight or eat out and Minwoo had said a remark that may or may not has gone along the lines of that the food the two pediatricians cooked were borderline inedible. 
Andy walked faster towards Eric and Dongwan, he was using his eyes to tell them to save him from the situation. Eric wrapped his arm around Andys shoulder like a protective father. 
"Ya, that's enough, Dongwan and I agreed that we were gonna bring Andy to the noodle house near Garak market to eat." 
Dongwan nodded and laughed as he pulled Minwoo away from the birds. 
"Okay, Hyesung and Minwoo with Eric, Junjin and Andy with me. Where are we headed to first?" Dongwan asked as he unlocked the car doors. 
"Gelato. Market. Drop off groceries and Jinnies. Dinner." Hyesung said in the order. 
They all got into the car after deciding where to go for brunch, they decided on an American brunch place in Jongno. Minwoo suggested it after seeing his friends rave about it on SNS. It was quite a drive from the hospital, peaking at around 50 mins. In Eric's car, Hyesung and Minwoo were sitting in the back together making Eric look like a taxi driver. Halfway into the drive, Hyesung had fallen asleep with his head on the window, he had the seatbelt right under his chin, Eric was checking him out on the rearview mirror, he couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he looked at the moment. 
"Minwoo-ah, can you adjust the seatbelt for him, that looks hella uncomfortable" Eric whispered. 
Minwoo pulled the seatbelt away and went back to scrolling on his phone. Eric, turned the radio on to provide some background noise for the rest of the ride. 
Meanwhile, in Dongwans car, he had connected his phone to the cars stereo system, Jinnie is sitting in the passenger seat bouncing up and down while singing along to the music (Poomsaeby Sechskies) 
"Jin-ah. quit jumping up and down, you're going to flip my car over!" Dongwan yelled at him while turning the volume down, but of course, Junjin cranked it back up. 
"I LIVE AND DIE TO BE COOL, SO I CAN'T JUST HOLD YOU BACK PATHETICALLY" (pomesalgo pome jungneun nainde ijewa guchahage butjjabeulsun opjjana hi yellkies) Junjin continued to shout from the top of his lungs. 
"Hyung, give it up, he's running on a natural high right now" Andy laughed. 
Dongwan looked at Junjin, he sighed and shook his head, "Oh, Andy-ya, it's time to take your antibiotics" Dongwan had one hand on the wheel the other hand grabbed the pill bottle that Eric gave him from his pocket and tossed him a bottle of water. "PARK CHOONGJAE QUIT BOUNCING ANDY IS TRYING TO DRINK HIS WATER!" 
After a peaceful drive for Eric and chaotic drive for Dongwan they had finally arrived at the gelato place, Junjin was trying to separate from the group, "Uhm, Hyungs, carefully choose your flavours, haha I mean there's so many, Andy and I will go look over there, okay bye." He latched onto Andys arm and they scurried to the other side of the shop, "Sweetie, what flavour would you like?" Junjin asked. 
"Uhm, how many scoops am I allowed to get?" Andy asked as he tiptoes to get closer to Junjins face. 
"Three," Junjin said as he took the chance and pecked Andy on the lips. 
Andy clung onto Junjin because it was very cold in the shop. 
The Ricsyung and Woodong were high-key awing and taking photos of the maknae couple. Eric was trying to use the I'm cold technique to cling onto Hyesung, but has yet to realize that he is a very broad man and it's just not gonna work out. 
"Let. Go. Of. My. Arm." Hyesung bit down every word. 
"...I'm cold."
"If you don't let go now I will turn your tears into gelato."
"Woah, okay, hey hey hey. Calm down, Eric, let go. Come on let's choose our flavours." Minwoo broke up the fight. 
Hyesung sighed and walked away to sample some flavours, Eric quietly followed, when Hyesung was tasting the cheesecake flavour, Eric snuck his hand under Hyesungs and wrapped his hand in his and surprisingly Hyesung did not fling it away. 
Minwoo was running around every corner of the shop and took pictures, "Wannie, use your phone and give me some lighting!" Dongwan rolled his eyes and reluctantly raised his phone above his head to provide lighting for Minwoos photos. 
"Honey, can we choose our flavours already" Dongwan nagged. 
"Yup, there's a rainbow one that is SNS worthy, so one of that. Uhm, banana dolce, and uhm... Pistachio." Minwoo answered as he continued to snap pictures. 
Andy and Junjin had chosen their flavours, Andy had espresso, bubblegum and kiwi, for Junjin, Mango, chocolate with rum and tangerine. Both of them had a strange mix of flavours. They found a table and sat down, Junjin adored the way that Andy ate ice cream, he resembles a 5-year-old kid who just came from the ice cream truck. Junjin took his tiny spoon and took some of Andys bubble gum flavour, unknowingly that flavour will dye your tongue blue. Junjin didn't understand why Andy was giggling at him, he wiped his face thinking that there was gelato residue which caused Andy to laugh even harder. it had been a very long time since they laughed so sincerely. Andy ended up with gelato on the corner of his mouth, Junjin snickered, he pounced on top on Andy and kissed him on the lips all while startling poor Andy, 
"Mhhm, Kiwi..." 
After Jindy enjoyed their mini-date they all headed to get lunch, it was normal, nothing special happened, and after they ate they went to go get groceries at the local market. As per usual Eric and Andy would disappear somewhere to buy things while the others wandered around like lost children, Dongwan and Minwoo had found a small stall that was selling street food-esque snacks, they decided to sit down and snack on something while Eric and Andy shopped around. Junjin was following Hyesung as he was picking out some fruits. 
"Hyung... I want tangerines." 
Hyesung pursed his lips together and began picking tangerines, he then paid for them a peeled one for Junjin. 
"You're going to turn orange soon if you keep eating tangerines, you know the blueberry girl from Charlie's chocolate factory? Well, that's going to be you." 
Eric and Ricdy came back with 4 large bags of groceries, Hyesung went over and helped them out. 
Dongwan and Minwoo were finishing the last bite of rice cake when in the corner of Minwoos eyes he saw elderly women fall onto the floor, he immediately dropped his chopsticks and sprinted over towards her before Dongwan could even catch onto what was going on. 
Minwoo assessed the situation, he did a pulse and breathe check. Breathing was spragged and she had a weak pulse, the jugular was swollen and she had slow pupil dilation. She was having a , Dongwan ran over and dialled for emergency services. Minwoo called Eric and informed him of the situation, the four of them went over to Junjins apartment first. 
The paramedics arrived at the scene, "Lady in her 50-60s, she was still working at her stall when she suddenly collapsed, weak pulse, dilated pupils, enlarged jugular and ankle swelling. Suspected Hemorrhagic , start a line and issue an injection of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator."


Back in Junjins apartment, when Andy entered the apartment he was attacked by PoJack, it was evident that junjins dogs had missed him a lot. 
"Hey Podo, Jackson! Aigooooo, our podo has gotten prettier with her new hair cut!" Andy was now plopped onto the ground playing with the dogs while his Hyungs was organizing Junjins hopeless kitchen. 
"Junjin-ssi. Are sponsored by Nongshim? All I see in your pantry are ramens, you have 6 different types of instant ramen." Eric commented while pulling out all the packages of ramen. 
"His fridge is no better, we have half an orange, a carton of eggs, expired milk, two bottles of soju, and an opened can of spam," Hyesung added. 
Junjin pouted and poured himself some water, "Sweetie, did you hear that? I suffered so much while you were gone..." Junjin whined for Andy tp hear. 
Andy was so immersed with the dogs that he ignored Junjin. 
Meanwhile, Hyesung was organizing the fruits, "Hyesungie... Why don't you call me cute names like Minwoo and Junjin." Eric pouted. 
"because."
"Because of what?" Eric quickly snapped back as he sat down in front of the fridge of the door swung open. 
"...because I don't need to verbalize."
"Verbalize what?"
"mhyeluvfuru." Hyesung murmured.
"Huh?"
"Nothing."
"No, what did you say?" Eric stood up and faced Hyesung, 
"... I don't need cute pet names to assure that we are a couple."
"Oh, for a second I thought you said my love for you."
"pffffffftttffttftfttt, please. I would have never said that." 
Eric smirked and kissed Hyesung of the cheek, "I love you."
Hyesung immediately turned as bright as a ripe tomato, he pushed Eric in the chest, but Eric smirked instead of being annoyed.
"You love me too right, Hyesungie?" 
"mmmm." 
"Huh?"
"MMMHHHMMM."
"Huh?"
"... I love you too." Hyesung grunted. 
The maknae couple saw the whole scene from the living room and are both cringing to death of the floor with the doggies, they mocked the older couple, 
"Andy-ya, you love me too right?
"mmmhhhmmmmm"
The two were giggling so loud on the ground that the entire building could feel the vibration. 


Notes: another cute little update, with some cute ricsyung action, I feel like I've been neglecting them... 

I hope everyone is in good health wherever you are, remeber to always wash your hands for at least 1 minute and don't touch your face, take some time and relax, have a cup of tea, put on a face mask, take a bath, burn a candle, watch some Shinhwa Broadcast everything will be okay (I hope) 

for those who are also reading "Our time" I am so sorry, but just give me a few more days, I have a very very rough draft that needs polishing that will probably be up by Thursday. :) 

Goodnight! (it's 2am for me hehehe)